26. PANCHAL YUDH & ANGA

THIRD PERSON POV:

The celebration ended on a happy note with all the Kings returning to their unattended Kingdoms as soon as possible. All of them were bid a pompous farewell , much to Karn's annoyance. The fact that he was supposed to stay back for collecting information on Anga distressed him furthermore. It's true that he had forgiven everyone but how can one forget a waking nightmare...the one that changed his life forever? Walking, smiling and laughing in the place where breathing is tedious... But who can get through the acting of the one trained in dramatics by Mahadev himself?

Nevertheless, Karn stayed for the happiness of the people who had nothing to do with it .... A firm believer of :

"Even if 1000 culprit escape one innocent should never be punished .
&
Punishing someone for the crime committed by his/her near dear ones is a sin. "

During the celebration, where everyone rejoiced , only he knew how he had kept up his facade... His facade of being unbothered by the events of past and... Ananya's disappearance. Not only he .. Radha and Adhirath too maintained their facade so as not to hurt anyone until Amba , who wanted to serve the Rishis in Karn's Kingdom and Bhagwan Parshuram asked Adhirath and Radha to accompany them to Karn's new kingdom. Both wanted to serve him but were reluctant to leave Karn behind. If not for Karn's ardent insistence , they wouldn't have left him alone.

In Hastinapur where Karn was facing a emotional turmoil; on the lands of Kashi , it's princess is struggling to figure everything out . Both knew hard times are ahead and both were trading safely, to avoid the fall.

The darkness and solitude of one night ended with hopes of brighter sunrise ;
But they knew ......
A new sun marks the beginning of a new struggle.

AMBIKA'S POV:

The majestic royal court of Kurus stood proudly in its grandeur. The mellow royal yellow walls carved with fine gold architecture, emitting fragrance of incense and freshly plucked flowers made the place even more enchanting.

 The mellow royal yellow walls carved with fine gold architecture, emitting fragrance of incense and freshly plucked flowers made the place even more enchanting

( U can ignore or appreciate the people involved in creating such a grand set)

It's been years, I have set my feet here.. but this place still makes me feel a power that I never felt even during our self-exile. I'm ashamed on the fact - even after so many years of dedicated penance, I still crave power. A power that would never be mine. No , I am not jealous just pained.... I don't regret the decision of following my mil to the forest ; afterall she became the mother I never had. At times I even missed Amba jiji but now I am at peace knowing she has got what she always wanted...The crown... The title of a queen... A self made Queen... Queen of Kashi..