11.NOT PLANNED??

THIRD PERSON POV:
One's success is decided by his/her efforts , devotion and mindset & Karn was graciously blessed with each of it. He believed in Karma(efforts) , was devoted to dharm , Mahadev & Maa Shakti and had a positive outlook for life... Therefore , him being successful wasn't much of a doubt to the inhabitants of Mahendragiri.
But yet they were gobsmacked....
No!! Not because Karn's devotion managed to convince Mahadev and Devi Shakti yet.....but because he had done the unthinkable... something that even the MahaShakti couldn't predict....He had become..... Shad Ripu Jayi. Shad Ripu Jayi- Karn.
The thing that yet couldn't be achieved by many Devs , the Devraj , Suryadev and Bhagwan Parshuram himself was achieved by him. He has conquered the 6 evils of mind & that too in just 6 years at the age of 14.
Dharini and Amba were the most esctatic. Hotravahan and Bhagwan Parshuram were still astonished but their eyes showed the pride they had on the boy.
The boy who sat still under the banyan tree , eyes closed in devotion , emitting a divine yellow halo , appearing like a mini sun in the green surrounding and his voice reverberating in the mountains...

Karn:

||Omm Mahadevaya Vidmahe Neelkanthaye Dhimahi
Tanno Rudra Prachodayat ||

|| Omm Kalikaye Vidmahe
Shivpriyaya Dhimahi
Tanno Durge Prachodayat ||

In Kailash

MAHADEV'S POV:
A child's success brings more joy to his parents than him. It's this joy that I'm experiencing. I'm more than pleased with Karn.
He , in this short duration has achieved what many rishis couldn't achieve even after years of penance. His devotion towards me and Shakti is commendable. For the past 6 years he had been meticulously involved in his prayers , surviving only on fallen fruits in the initial years and then on air. And even in those times he had taken care of the animals and birds that visited him. He really has a heart of gold .
Never in my thoughts had I thought he would be able to do such a thing...becone Shad-ripu jayi..I mean he is just a boy of 14... but guess I was wrong. He is more capable than I thought. His dedication towards his mother , betterment of society , justice and his goal speaks volumes about his strong character.

Wait a minute!! This change wasn't planned by Shakti . She shares her every plan with me then y didn't she share this? Our plan was to guide Karn through my daughter's voice (Ananya) but these visions??Ok it's fine..She forgot to share about visions ..She forgot to share about her plan that he will seek us as teachers ???But now..Did she really forgot to share that he will become a Shad-ripu Jayi.?? I mean this is a major change..... Now I strongly doubt whether my lovely wife disclosed her complete plan to me???? Women !! I tell u...hmphhh!!
Fine!! But this time , I will seek my answers ...

But for now, me and Shakti have to bless him with our presence . It's high time I & Shakti acknowledge his prayers & provide him the fruits of his efforts....

DEVI SHAKTI'S POV:
I'm so thrilled....My son has completed his penance and has become Shad-ripu jayi. He has proved the world that birth & destiny doesn't decide a person's future. He has fought against both and created a place for himself.
No doubt he is Suryadev's son..His divine glow in the hills of Mahendragiri matches exactly with his father.
The changes happening till now were small but this is a big relevant change.... that hasn't been planned by me. May be it's Dev's work . He knows my wish to have Karn on Kailash and spend sometime with him , therefore,he must have done this . But atleast he should have informed me.
This is something that would create a big change in the future. & Now it's time for another change... & For this I have to prepare everything beforehand ..but first I have to prepare a room for him in Kailash.....A room that matches him...
Oh Mahadev!! My son is coming to my home for the first time , everything should be perfect.
It's been years I have hosted my son's here. Hosted !!!Hmph(Sighing)....So strange ..I , the mother of the universe can't keep my 2 son's together in Kailash. I have raised them together with love but with time they have drifted apart... from each other and..from us. Well, if staying together causes chaos then it's better to stay away with peace ,atleast this way houses might be different but family would be the same.
Forget it...I should think of welcoming Karn. Engrossed in thoughts , I didn't notice Mahadev's arrival....