15. ASSESSMENT & BOONS

DEVI SHAKTI'S POV:
Mahadev knows what's taking him so much time...Even girls get readied before him. This little brat...ufff!!! & Where's Nandi ? I had sent him to escort him and he hasn't returned yet. I just hope these two hadn't started their bickering. I still don't get it how someone like Nandi .. always calm and composed would bicker like a 5 year old with Karn. (Smilingly) Karn manages to get his child side in play and spread happiness where ever he goes.
From the corner of my eyes I see Karn entering the area. Clad in red silk dhoti and angravastra , radiant personality , lion like gait, shining earrings and locket with a sun symbolic headpiece , he is looking...umm..words... can't describe his beauty...
He walks towards me and touches my feet..

Karn: Give me your blessings O' divine mother...

Devi Shakti: A mother's blessings is always there with her kids...Stay elated and victorious Putr!! Hayee!! U look so handsome...May u don't catch any evil eye...

With this I take some Kohl from my eyes and apply him "kaala teeka" behind his ears...😊

Mahadev: Shakti ... It's test of his intelligence and knowledge today ...not of beauty.. Otherwise ur son would have excelled in it😂

Devi Shakti: Says the one who had been dressing him for 2 hours 😏

Devi Ganga: No matter what the test is Mahadev, my vasusen will succeed in anything and everything...U just be concerned about ur judge's sanity I don't want them to go berserk from this brat's knowledge and ...extra intelligence .....😂

Finally !! Jiji is here...Now there would be someone to help me out in management.

Mahadev: So much belief in ur little munchkin??

Devis : Yupp!!

Karn: Gurudev!! I'm not a little munchkin!!! (whines and pouts)

Three of us awwed looking at his cute pouting face...

I & Mahadev have nearly taught everything that could be taught to Karn...
Now it's time to see if the sapling we planted has taken its root or not....

Mahadev: Come putr!! It's time for ur first test ...In this u will be assessed for your intelligence, knowledge and thinking capacity. In short this will be Assessment of ur mind. Mind is the controller of ur soul, body and action...A sin isn't committed by a person's body or soul but by his mind ...The one with a pure and righteous mind prevails in the end.

Walking silently we all entered the arena . Everyone stood up and payed their respects to us and soon Devguru Brihaspati asked for permission to begin with Karn's test...

I must say the Ganas & Dev Vishwakarma have a done a excellent job in decorating and creating the arena ...The arena looks beautiful ....

Karn along with Devguru, Saptarishis and Yama takes a seat in the centre of the arena on the snow diwans...
From there Karn joins his hand and bows to us , and then to the judges and rest of the audience...

Devguru Brihaspati : Lets's start with ur test if you are ready Karn..

Karn:I'm ready Devguru ...please begin with your questions...

DEVGURU'S POV:
There's not a single line on his forehead for him facing me , Saptarshi and Dharma Dev himself. He doesn't seem over-confident but his eyes show faith and posture screams confidence...He is too relaxed for someone who is facing all of us ...