prologυe ─︎ enтerprιѕeѕ

─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎

─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎[CONTAINS SPOILERS FROM THE ETERNALS]─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎

[CONTAINS SPOILERS FROM THE ETERNALS]
─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎

In the beginning...

...before the six Singularities and the dawn of creation, came the Celestials. Arishem, the Prime Celestial, created the first sun and brought light into the universe. Life began and thrived. All was in balance.

Until an unnatural species of predator emerged from deep space to feed on intelligent life - they were known as Deviants. The universe was plunged into chaos.

To restore the natural order, Arishem sent Eternals - immortal heroes from the planet Olympia - to eliminate the Deviants. Eternals had unyielding faith in Arishem until one mission, led by the Prime Eternal, Ajak, changed everything...

As Y/n looked at the elegant planet, she stood in the Domo beside a man she didn't know yet. The man didn't admire the planet as much as she did. Instead, he maintained focus on her eyes, staring at the tiny planet's reflection in her pupils.

"Don't you find it absolutely stunning?" Y/n questioned, delivering the unknown man a half-hearted smile.

"Not as much as you do, but yes, I do," he responded. "What's your name?"

"Y/n." she grinned. "Yours?"

"Druig," he remarked, observing as Y/n's gaze returned to Earth. Her fascination with the planet enthralled him as they proceeded to speak, slowly bonding.

At the time, the two were heedless of the affection that would soon develop between the pair. All they acknowledged was that Earth appeared to be an astonishing place full of irregularities and enterprises awaiting their arrival, and both of them couldn't wait to find out together.