Betrayal

It was a bright sunny day, everything and everyone was busy with the preparation of the elders first child that will be introduced to the others on that day in the Sky Castle. It was the biggest celebration for the couple as they invite the leaders of the other clans, from the Vampire Clan, Werewolf Clans to the Witch Clans.

Aside from the host, it seems that everyone is still wary of the Witch Clan as they were once their enemy and now their friends but due to their respect of the Necromancer Elders they accept The Witch Clan as their friend.

Everyone present at the venue was happily talking, chatting and getting acquainted with each other as they patiently waited to meet their future king. Now their wish has been granted, nothing will stop Than, the Necromancer Elderly who waited for almost 500 years to celebrate his son coming of age together with his son's new profound power after being secluded in his orb for 400 years.

"Is everything ready?"

Asked Than, who is like a small kid asking around regarding the preparation in which the servant from the Witch Clan while smiling at the Elder respectfully and proudly answer;

"Everything is ready Elder"

Without wasting his time, Than quickly walk over to the grand ballroom where his guest was busy chatting away, mingling around, happy to meet everyone from the other clans as they gather together.

"Good Afternoon everyone" greets Than as he looks at the rest of the leaders.

Everyone stopped their small chats, turn around to look at Than. Some were disguised themselves in a human form while some were comfortable in their skin as they look at their one and only true leader.

Everyone in unison said; "O vasiliás mou (My King)" while bowing their head slightly, showing their respect to their leader.

"Raise your heads, my friends, we are here not for the formalities but more to celebrate my son"

Everyone slowly raise their head and look up at Than full of anticipation but as he was about to announce the arrival of his queen together with his prince, suddenly one of his trustful maids rushed over towards him.

The maid appearance shocked everyone as she bled heavily from both her ears and eyes while grabbing onto Than's robe slightly, with a heavy breath she struggle to whisper, "Vasílissa, pethaínei, prínkipas, apíchthi (queen, die, prince, kidnapped)" while kneeling in front of the Elder Necromancer.

Right after that statement hit him, Than, like a madman run towards his bedroom, the moment he open the door he could see his beloved wife, Am, bleeding from both her ears and eyes while her heart was being ripped open.

With a loud roar, everyone who was there shivers down to their spine as it's their first time listening to their leader scream in both pain and anger as they drop to their knees.

With sadness invading his aura, he walks over to his dead wife body. He hug her dearly before he gather her remaining energy into a small crystal ball as it sucked like a vacuum on his left hand, while the other hand was placed on top of Am's head as he project on what happened.

The moment Than tapped inside his wife's energy, he could see the scene before the death of his wife that starts from where she was busy preparing her son's formal dressing while laying them neatly on top of the bed.

His son who was smiling brightly at his mother effort, take a few big steps to back hug her;

"Se efcharistó gia óla (Thank you for everything)".

"Kalós írthes agapiméne mou gie (your most welcome my beloved son)"

Queen Am hugs her son's arms before she turns around to look at him, with a proud smile she reminded her son;