Memories

The moment Sek start her spell and searched for Than's action, he was brought back to the scene of him being a nuisance as he killed the fairies without remorse. He hovers over them, sending them his force blast.

Blasting them with his energy as he send the target flying through the air and hit the ground. He then travel back to another place where he did the same thing with the vampire clan.

Some manage to escape from his hunt while some was killed with his fireball energy that instantly engulfs them and set them into fire that kills them instantly like flammable clothes.

Everything he did, everything he does and everything he touch become a great disaster while Aim, who was present at the scene not far from him, hover over them as she sits on her throne laughing loudly.

This happens all because of their search for Than's son, Kanawut Traipipattanapong to be more precise, his heart as he is born to be one of the most powerful Necromancers, that will stand next to his father.

"Pet. Get me that wailing bug" said Aim as she pointed down towards the young lady crying her eyes out over the death of her brother.

Without many protests, Than halted his action, flying towards the young woman standing in front of her. With a snap of his finger, she was bound with an invisible leash that chain both of her hands, legs and neck.

He then fly back towards Aim who was smiling evilly. She then manifests a sacrifice table as they both still hover in the air, Than places the woman down on top of the table as his chain unbound by itself yet bound the woman's body down with Aim's invisible leash.

Before Aim did anything towards the woman, she smirk and smile evilly at her as she asked in a sing-a-song voice;

"Why are you crying little one?"

In a voice full of anger, scared, fury the woman screamed;

"You kill my brother! You murderer! I pray for you to die in a painful death! Especially you!"

Spit the woman as she looks at Aim who snicker at her;

"Then before I die, I'll enjoy your pumping full of adrenalin heart"

With that being said, without wasting any time Aim place her finger towards the woman's chest, press her nails deep inside, while the woman wails loudly in pain as she crushes her ribs and opens up her chest.

Like a delicious piece of meat, Aim rip the beating heart out from the woman's chest and take a big bite while Than, the emotionless empty vessel pet blankly look at her who was enjoying her meal.

After her hearty meal, she turns to look at emotionless Than. She laughs at him on his face with a half-eaten heart in her right hand while she nonchalantly licks her left index finger that is coated with blood.

"Pet, aren't this fun. I got you as my pet, one of my greatest pets just so you know and my favourite too but don't tell the rest that you are my favourite or they will try to kill you"

Aim then take a big bite of the heart, finished her meal while still standing in front of Than smirking at him, who was looking at her blankly witnessing her cannibalism moment that she is proud of.

While mid munching, Aim bragged;

"Damn, now that I see you, pet. It's funny how you look so dead and emotionless while before this you are burning with desire to hunt me down yet here we are. Me, as your goddess and you as my pet. Well, you should consider yourself lucky that you are powerful than your stupid woman. All she can d is give love, heal and protect that's all. Like what with that useless power am I right and she is such a control freak. I mean look at you being controlled easily even by me, so you can't say that this isn't her fault for making you into a submissive bitch"

Aim then laugh at that statement while flying down towards the mansion, enters it while Than continues his killing. A few minutes later, as Aim fly out from the mansion the building suddenly collapses to the ground.

Once again his conscious self being dragged further up like a vacuum suck back to the point of 500 years ago. Than, open his eyes to take a good look at his surroundings and with one look he instantly knew what will happen on that day.

Everyone stopped their small chats, turn around to look at Than. Some were disguised themselves in a human form while some were comfortable in their skin as they look at their one and only true leader.

Everyone in unison said; "O vasiliás mou (My King)" while bowing their head slightly, showing their respect to their leader.

In a proud tone and feeling that he previously felt Than raise his glass and said;

"Raise your heads, my friends, we are here not for the formalities but more to celebrate my son"

Everyone slowly raise their head and look up at Than full of anticipation but as he was about to announce the arrival of his queen together with his prince, suddenly one of his trustful maids rush over towards him.

The maid appearance shocked everyone as she bleeds heavily from both her ears and eyes while grabbing onto Than's robe slightly, without waiting for any second longer Than runs like a madman down to the hallway heading towards his familiar path to the bedroom.

The nostalgic feeling couldn't hold back as his shaking hand held onto the door hands and the moment he open the door he could see his beloved wife, Am, bleeds from both her ears and eyes while her heart was being ripped open.

Like a deja-ju moment he once again roars loud in pain, this roar makes everyone who was there shivers down to their spine as they drop to their knees.

With sadness invading his aura, he walks over to his dead wife body. He hug her dearly before he gather her remaining energy into a small crystal ball as it sucked like a vacuum on his left hand, while the other hand was placed on top of Am's head as he project on what happened.

The moment Than tapped inside his wife's energy, he could see the scene before the death of his wife that starts from where she was busy preparing her son's formal dressing while laying them neatly on top of the bed.

His son who was smiling brightly at his mother effort, take a few big steps to back hug her. Queen Am hugs her son's arms before she turns around to look at him, with a proud smile.

How Than misses those sweet, sweet smiles of his wife and those happy proud moment of his life and their life too. How he missed his son soft smile before he turn cold toward his father in the current state.