Gulf Kanawut Wongtrakul Traipipattanapong

The whole ordeal with the power energy situation is that, when there's no proper recognition or title with a purpose, the necromancer will act impulsively as it doesn't recognise the user nor everyone aside from itself.

As they can bring doomed to the whole planet thus the ritual and passing over a title is a crucial ceremony for coming of age of a necromancer and only the leaders of the clans can withstand the aura that was being present to them when the title Passover is being done.

To preserve Tharn memories and gain the full of it, he needed to go through the situation once again as if it's his first time dealing with it and in this situation, it seems like he can never forget.

While the son-mother duo busy taking, all of the sudden a black door open by the side of the room, enters the Supreme Priestess of The Witch Clan, The Black Witch herself that accompany with her other High Priestess

"Mou o mou (my oh my)"

Said Aim, the Black Witch, which startles both mother-son duos. Without thinking much Am quickly turn around and shied her son from the Supreme Priestess view that makes her smirk evilly at them.

"Meíne makriá mágissa! (Stay away you witch!)"

Said Am as she place a shield cast on her son before she tries to attack the Supreme Priestess but to her surprise, her body suddenly feels heavy. With a heavy body, she couldn't take a step forward and at the same time, his son suddenly drop on top of the bed unconscious.

Am who was startle quickly turn and crawl-walk like towards his son but every step that she made, feels like she's stepping in quicksand.

She couldn't help but to support herself at the edge of the bed trying to look at his son while still sending energy to shield her son from the witch sight as her breath started to a haggard, within a few inhale, she started to have difficulty in breathing.

Everything unfold in front of Aim as she watch Am with a smirking plaster on her face as she said, "Den boreís na káneis típota, vasílissa mou, to sóma sou kleínei móno tou (You can't do anything, my Queen, your body is shutting itself down)" in which slowly her smirk change to evil laughter.

"Nomízeis óti tha sou éstelna ta tsirákia mou chorís kanéna kólpo sta maníkia mou? (Do you think I would just sent my minions to you without any trick up in my sleeves?)"

"Den boreís na káneis xórki giatí to sóma sou kleínei apó móno tou kai pros enimérosí sou, vasílissa mou, écheis piei to fíltro pou egó prosopiká etoimázo (You can't cast a spell because your body is shutting itself down and for your information, my Queen, you've drunk the potion that I prepare)" add Aim the High Priestess as she walks towards Am, who struggle to breath.

"Thus your small shield spell is nothing against my spell"

Aim stand in front of Am while she quickly mumbles a few spells before she changes her focus to the unconscious prince. With another set of a spell, she waves his fingers at the Prince casting a reverse spell onto him that turns him into a baby.

After that's done she turns around while uttering;

"Take the child away"

Quickly her minions pick Gulf who was wailing on top of his lungs up as the shield shut down by itself alongside Am's energy that depleted every single second. The maid who was holding onto Gulf quickly make him fall asleep.

While Aim's other minions grab Am, place her on top of the bed, "Don't worry about your son as he will die before midnight, I'll personally make his death painful just for you to see in the afterlife".

Aim smile like a maniac, fold her sleeves up before she rips Am's heart open using her spell and like a maniac person, she devours Am's heart deliciously right in front of the others.

Upon watching the whole thing, Than close his eyes tightly, breathing heavily, furious at the whole situation but the last straw of his sanity snapped as he focus on the maid that was running out from the room, he felt like he know that person and the split-second moment of truth the maid slightly look back.

Expression of betrayal, sadness, fright, while still run away from the room, none other than Maw the obedient maid that was being sent by The Witch Clan.

Since the first day Maw, never did something or anything that will make anyone angry, she is the obedient type of maid that often help around and was doting by both Than and Am, but now that she betray the person who dotes on her.

Than, was furious upon knowing the truth, straight away transforming into his combat form. With a blueish fire emit out from his body, his eyes turn hollow as his final transformation is almost completed.

Than declare war with The Witch Clan as his words could be heard by others through their mind link and on that day itself the war between Witch Clan lasted up till the very day as they never once make peace with each other.

With a violent tremble that course from the top to the bottom of his head Than couldn't contain his anger as it course through his body like a super spreader venom conquer his body.

His body was right there and then was engulfed in a bluish fire as he suddenly hover mid-air. The temperature in the room turns cold and powerful which makes everyone in the room drop onto their knee.

This includes Mew as he unconsciously shows his neck in a submissive manner while he remains seated holding onto an unconscious Gulf tightly not letting him go. At that point, Sek too opens her eyes as she completes her task which is to assist Than in the quest of his missing memories.

With a blueish fire emit out from his body, his eyes turn hollow. He then stands right in front of his son Gulf, lovingly caresses his cheek, sends some of his core energy in a small ball.

"My son's mate, when he wakes up. Give him this, he will remember"

Mew nod his head as the small ball of core energy is placed in a box then transfer to his palm. After that, Than loudly said throughout the whole mind link that connected to the supernatural creatures including the Witch Clan as he declare;

"Aim! I'm coming for you!"

In a loud, full of authority and anger, he flies out from the place leaving a slight blast of energy that vibrates the mansion glass slightly. Without looking back, Sek follows him as she too flies out from there.

The small blast of energy that was being released by Than then got sucked by the necklace in which Gulf was wearing. This powerful small suction action done by the necklace broke it into pieces.

A small orbit of gold beet flow out from it and burst right in front of him. Like what the necklace did, Gulf's body suck the gold smoke inside of him. This sent Gulf's body slowly floating into the air.

Upon fully sucking all of the gold-yellowish smoke, Gulf hovers inside the room mid-air while in an instant he snaps his eyes open. With the sudden act, Mew and the rest of them once again drop down on their knees and this time they fully drop both knees.

With a blueish-gold eye, he looks at them kneeling in submission in front of him. He then too did what his father did which is talking to the supernatural creatures exclude the Witch Clan;

'I'm not Gulf Wongtrakul or Kanawut Traipipattanapong but I am Gulf Kanawut Wongtrakul Traipipattanapong and I remember everything'.