The Turnover Part 2

Sek in her full glory, with a different robe and a pitch-black eye she smirk at Gulf, looking down on him and said;

"Gulf oh Gulf, look how pathetic you are. Just like your mother"

She then grabs a hold of Gulf, in a kneeling position while forcing him to look at her as she continues;

"My, oh my, aren't you look the same as before. Tsk, how time flies quick and here you are, looking weak as a human"

In a state of shock, he couldn't utter a single word as he only glare and gritted his teeth while Sek take her seat at the throne, the very throne that Aim often used;

"Oh well, your time is up Gulf. It's about time for you to follow your dearest pho and mama go night-night forever"

"Why? Why are you doing this?"

"Why you said. Ha! A lot of reasons and the fact that you fucking look like both of them, pisses me off. Fucking big time"

"Don't look at me with those eyes. I've warned your parents about this. Not to fuck with me yet he manages to charm Am and fuck her till she gives birth to you, an abomination of a child. Weak as a human, got no strength, no magic power, no fucking balls to even fight like a true witch. You fight like a dog, just like your stupid dog of a mate who I believe is getting his ass kicked by my Covent or even killed just what I wanted"

"Why hate and kill other supernatural creature? They didn't do anything towards you or anyone from your Covent. Some even protect them"

"My child, you don't know how it feels to be cast out and the love of your life being taken away from you, charm by your so-called friend. But after this, you will, just so you wait. I will kill everyone, hunt them down right in front of you while you watch and couldn't do anything that's my reward for you, for helping me to take down my sister"

"Your sister helped you, give her body for you to manipulate and dance to your rhythm then why did you kill her, your very own flesh and blood?"

"Sister you said. She is such a pussy, I have to do all of the dirty work while she took all of the credit yet still think that she can overpower me by stabbing me from behind. It's not easy to be me you know, transforming myself into her then having to show them how it is done while the real me got nothing in return yet everyone scared of her, the Black Witch, the one who I create, me! Yet they disregard me, the real me like I didn't exist but that's all in the past, and now. Now, the thrown is mine as plan but the only that will stand in my way is you"

Sek walk towards Gulf as she summons a weapon to finish him who is bounded while kneeling. But before she could kill him, he asked;

"Then answer me my final question before you kill me"

Sek halted her action and discard her weapon.

"Tell me, why kill my mother and paralyse my father if he is the one you love?"

"(Laughing like a maniac) Kill your mother and paralyse your father is one of the ways I get my revenge because he, Than! That fucking bastard, steal the love of my life, Am, right in front of me and the both of them fucking dare enough to ask me to be their friend while they act lovey-dovey in front of me as if I was nothing. She was supposed to be mine! She is mine until your stupid father come into the picture and separate us! I have to pretend every day in front of them that I blessed them but my blessing always turn into a curse. I hate him, I hate his gut, I hate their happiness. The happiness that should've been mine. I want to rip them apart, I want to kill them but I couldn't yet when you were born. I got replaced by you. Their attention shifted towards you, everything is about you. Once again I've been kicked to the side"

"That is why I turn to my sister. My stupid, stupid sister want some peaceful life after the pardon that was given from Than. Hey kid,"

Sek slightly slaps Gulf across his face that making him spit blood.

"That's what you get from looking slightly like that bastard. Only if you didn't have your mother's angelic features, I will do the worst to your face. Anyway, back to my story, my sister, the black witch refuses to help me but hey, with a little magic it does wonder. With a new identity and new drive, I hunt everyone down just as I wanted and thanks to my foolish sister I get to do what I want and get away with it. Yes, I do it, out of anger, jealousy and definitely out of revenge. You see Gulf. In life, you need to be both bad and good, manipulative and ingenious in order to get what you want just what I do but now that I'm on top and even surpass your bastard of a father plus you know my secret, you are a leverage to me. So,"

Sek once again, manifest her weapon and bring it to the side as she said;

"Bye Gulf. Don't have me that much as this happens because of your father"

Then, she swings her weapon. Gulf body drops dead on his feet with his head rolling away from her a few meters away. With a satisfied smile, she hover his body on top of the sacrifice table and rip his heart open, eating his heart while smiling at her accomplishment.