Full On Power

After finished confirming his father's health Gulf walk over to the bedroom while Mew follows him like a lost puppy while everyone is busy doing their things.

The moment they entered the bedroom, Gulf plopped himself and snooze away taking a much-needed break from giving out excessive power for the first time without any preparation.

Meanwhile, Mew who was dumbfounded at the whole situation, couldn't compromise the situation as he was turned on beyond his consciousness of humanity at the stunt that his mate pulled earlier on.

'What the fuck. Did he, did he just snooze away after kissing me in front of everybody?'

Mew talk to himself as he walks over to the side of the bed and slightly pushes Gulf's body to face up;

'The fuck. This angelic powerful fucker really fall asleep!'

'How the fuck am I going to do with this hard-on situation?'

'You know what. Fuck it! I'll fuck you till you wake up'

Smirk Mew as he goes into action. He grabs Gulf up and place him down in the middle of the bed, takes off his pants and shirt, then dives into his meal as he pulls Gulf's shirt up and reveals his smooth baby-like skin.

He then went in and suck one of his nipples while teasing the others, this action brought a sleepy Gulf back to the land of the living as he wake up and quickly tries to sit up but his action was halted by Mew as he smirks at him then continues his action.

Gulf was blush but still want to seat up yet his action was pushed down by Mew as he nips one of his nipples. Gulf quickly put his hands on Mew's shoulders, and he says 'stop it'.

Mew look at his mate in a puzzled look as he stops mid-air of what he was doing while Gulf sits up, turn him around tells him to lean against the headboard and like an obedient mate he listens.

Gulf smirks at his action, he snaps his fingers and teleports them both at a private island mansion that faces the beach. With the change of surroundings, Gulf's desire slowly burns as he takes off all of his clothes, standing naked right in front of his mate.

He deliberately throws his body next to Mew and reaches the small black pouch bag at the side of the bed, on the floor, he fishes out a tube of sunscreen and he hands it to Mew before he snaps his finger and a pair of sunglasses manifest itself.

"Put it on," said Gulf as he puts his on and Mew follow suit.

Mew who was still in awe of these things, stopped working thus making Gulf takes the tube of suntan lotion from him and squeeze some onto his fingers and then touches himself and motions for his mate to do the same, and he does.

After a while, Mew stops and reach over to his mate but he stops him and says no, and then places his hand back on himself. Gulf's hand begins again to apply sun lotion on his body and after this goes on for a while Mew who was looking at his action for as long as he can tell him;

"I'm going to come"

Gulf sassily tells his mate to hold on a minute and that minute didn't come as Mew quickly mount him. Mew knows that his mate deliberately tortures him by spreading the sun lotion onto him slowly and seductively.

Mew like an animal he truly is, quickly coated his penis with lube that he found in the black pouch, bring his sword towards Gulf's entrance and in one thrust he slide in slightly forcing it in.

Gulf gasps at the sudden intruder yet before he could calm himself down, Mew mercilessly begins his assault. He pounds him while he animalistically growls at the pleaser his mate gives him.

As both almost climax Gulf begins to move his hand faster up and down motion on his penis while he spread his legs wider accepting Mew's pounding with pleasure, with a couple of animalistic pounding Gulf come together with Mew as he comes too.

With a heavy breath as if Mew runs a full round marathon he plops beside Gulf as they both lie there, naked, sunglasses scatter on the side and breathing heavily still connected.

Every heavy breath Mew take, his penis will slightly regain its strength and so does him. After a short break without pulling out, Mew once again takes Gulf for the second round and the round after that.

Now that without thinking of holding back his strength, Mew fuck Gulf into oblivion as he goes full-on werewolf strength to pleasure his mate just like he wanted as both will never easily get injured.

They wolf out every time they feel like it, anywhere and any time as they want because with a snapped off his mate's finger they will automatically teleport and transport at a different place and different time.

With their new powers, a newly awaken Necromancer, powerful than his ancestors before him, together with a werewolf who gain a special power from his mate, the Wongtrakul-Traipipattanapong-Jongcheveevat family begins their duty together with their own litter, a werewolf and a necromancer children, to keep the supernatural world at peace, at all times.