Unexpected Situation

It was the end of Mew's rut and Gulf's heat that both mates emerge out from their bedroom. In a full whole week, they have been disconnected from the outer world including the pack member who couldn't even mind linking their alpha.

Yet the first word that greeted Gulf is from Grace as she runs over towards him while toasting her toast aside;

"What the fuck happen to you?"

Grace couldn't believe her eyes as she turn Gulf around messily inspect him;

"Did you get mule by a fucking vampire or what? What's with these hickeys, bruised and wounds?"

"(Whisper) Is your hole okay or is it wreck? What about your intestine is it still intake"

With a full-on blush Gulf slap Grace's arms then move towards the dining table as he take his seat next to Mew who was busy talking to his Beta, catching up with his pack affair.

After breakfast, they parted ways as Gulf needed to talk to his sister who was eager to know about their sex marathon but her excitement diminish as Gulf asked about their mind link that got cut off.

"That's weird, like really weird. I seriously can't hear you at all. All I hear is nothing. Wait, let me try to mind link you" said Gulf as both siblings faced each other out in the backyard.

'Testing'

'....'

'Testing 1,2,3'

'....'

'Grace, can you hear me?'

'....'

'Hello?'

'....'

'Grace~ you have an eye booger'

'....'

'Grace? Seriously, real talk, from brother to sister, I just want to tell you that your mate is ugly'

'Puahaha, mate. Seriously I can't just keep quiet that you insult my beta like that'

'M-Mew? How the hell I can hear you? Wait, how the hell you can hear me?'

'That's because we mated for the whole week mate'

'Still, that doesn't explain why can't I hear my sister who-, wait, can you hear that Mew?'

'Hear what mate?'

'That, that. That! It's like a mumble. Wait, let me focus on that sound, talk to you late'

Gulf then shut Mew off and focus on the muttering sound that's getting closer every second. As it is getting louder, Gulf couldn't help but squeeze his eyes shut and unconsciously cover his ear as if someone scream towards his ear using a loudspeaker right next to him.

Grace who felt somethings not right quickly moved next to Gulf but before she could ask why all of the sudden Gulf lost his consciousness. A few weeks turn into a couple of months yet Gulf remain unconscious, no explanation could be explained by the frustrated pack doctor as this is the very first case that he ever encounter.

Although Mew was scared, angry and agitate at the same time he knew that Gulf isn't in any danger and this feeling too confirmed by his sister, Grace as she reassure Mew that Gulf is somewhat safe.

It was like any other peaceful day, after doing his work Mew would come and visit Gulf who is being put inside a specially made ice bed to preserve his hot temperature.

This happen a day after Gulf collapsed on the floor, unconscious, weirdly enough slowly his body temperature rising and by the end of the week, his human body temperature becomes abnormal thus why they made a special coffin-like bed for him.

Back to the present, Mew was explaining his day to his mate but their peaceful moment was interrupted by a loud siren that could hear throughout the mansion, the very war siren that was once being played.

Everyone quickly scatters towards their post while Mew runs out of the mansion ready to take down any witch that comes rushing towards his mate as they have been warned by the White witch.

As they were in their battle stance ready to attack all of a sudden they could see a wounded Than and Sek running towards them instead of flying like they normally do.

"What happen?" asked Mew as he helped Sek hold onto Than who replied him;

"Aim is getting stronger. We need my son help to stop her before she becomes unstoppable"

"Let's go to the infirmary"

The trio quickly runs towards the infirmary where the pack doctor, a few warriors and Grace guard Gulf body. As soon as Than saw his son in an icebox coffin he runs over towards him.

"What happen to him?"

"We don't know, he just collapse all of the sudden in front of me"

Than looked at Grace in a piercing glare before he look back to his son. He then sighs in a meaningful sigh while his leg gives out. He then slowly slide down beside the icebox welcoming darkness.

After the pack doctor treat both Sek and Than, Mew asked;

"What happen out there?"

"My sister happen"

"I know but how can she injure you and let along the great Elder Necromancer, that doesn't make sense"

"She eats enough of her follower's high priestess witches heart that gives her the boost that she needs. At this rate, she might become a real High Goddess of Witch even without eating Gulf's heart"

"What?! Can you explain more in detail what happen?"

"There's no need for a long explanation except that she is turning her high priestess into her hearty meal, her road to becoming the new and improved High Goddess of Witches. Right now, she has devoured more than half of her priestess and imagine if she hunts down the other witches or priestess, my Covent, the very talented and powerful Covent that went into hiding, just imagine how powerful she will become. That is why we come back here wanting to unlock Gulf's power by merging Than's power to his son but now, we are doomed except if we forcefully wake Gulf up and help me to fight my sister or transfer Gulf's power to Than"

Sek explain to the rest of them the urgency of the matter at the same time her voice broke as she felt there's no other way out from this situation that they are in. A moment of silent wash over in the infirmary but was cut off by Sek as she said;

"Mew, you should start asking your pack to move out from here. I think all of you should hide now that our dooms are near, at least by going into hiding you will gain a couple of hundred years before she turns to eat your hearts"

Once again the room is overcome with silence as Mew and Aran look at each other, talking through their mind link while Sek walks over next to Gulf's icebox.