Necromancer: The Awakening

CLAP. CLAP. CLAP. CLAP

"What an interesting story pet"

Sek for the first time having full-blown goosebumps quickly turn around startled in shocked as she look at the person who she didn't even think of or even dream of while he give out an intense powerful aura.

"Y-y-yo-you!"

"H-how is this possible?!"

"How!"

The man smile at her, summon the throne, her throne as he takes a seat in front of her while he too manifests the exact witch sacrifice table in which only a powerful witch could do.

"Anything and everything is a possible pet if you have the desire, the drive and yes I do it, out of anger, jealousy and definitely out of revenge, just like you said and oh, thank you for your many lesson pet. You have taught me well, I will use it but first, I need to show you and demonstrate it to you as you are the one who teaches me all of these runes, spells, traps and even being cunning. Let me quote what you just said, in life, you need to be both bad and good, manipulative and ingenious in order to get what you want, just what I demonstrate to you and now that I'm on top, even surpass you pet, yet you are not a leverage to me because why?"

Gulf snaps his fingers and everything stops, slowly peeling off like a peeled old paint reveals the truth as everyone looks at her full-on anger, disappointment, shock and disgust.

"Remember your rune that you put together with your 'barrier', I can sense it and like a dog I am, I sniff it and made my own territory above yours. You think you know everything and gain power by trapping me into a small body, you are wrong. You see"

Grace walks over towards Gulf and stops just two meters away from him as he snaps his fingers and reveals;

"You ask Maw to kill me when I turn into a baby but what you didn't know is that she protected me by giving me away to a werewolf family, my sister's family, she transform her energy, memory, power into her without you even notice not until I (snap) reveal them"

There stood another hallow figure next to Grace as the necklace break into two.

"Even in death Maw Jinna, a high priestess that follow your order to get rid of me protected me throughout my journey together with my sister, Grace Wongtrakul"

Once again, Gulf snaps his fingers and this time it echoes, surrounding them while Maw's hollow body become one with Grace as she floats slightly and the transformation begins.

Gulf smirk at the sight to behold, Grace body slowly turns into a wolf-cat like as she shades her clothes, and grow slightly bigger in size while still remaining floating a few inches above the ground after her transformation.

"Magnificent. She is a sight to behold, see what my power can do pet. You want to be a powerful witch yet you couldn't move or even take a step away from your current state"

Gulf then turn to look at Grace who's focus was solely on him. He then walks towards her, places his palm on her cheek and declares;

"Grace my protector, remember this, you are forged not born this way. Your litter will be the same. Nothing changed"

It is a statement for Grace, his mate and everyone who is there to witness the transformation that everything has its own root and nothing will change even if they clearly saw the transformation.

Grace nod her head in understanding and close her eyes as she turn back into her human form while Gulf turn and instantly teleport in front of Sek who slightly jumped on that action.

"Now that I've awakened from my almost a thousand sleeping spell under a nomad shell. I will show you what true power looks like"

Gulf soar high in the sky closes his eyes, relaxing his mind as he too takes the calm breeze from nature and unlocks his full potential. With a snap, like a person cutting a ribbon, it opens the door to Gulf's power that he accumulated over the hundred years.

His body is slowly surrounded with a light blueish and a touch greyish-white colour that slowly reveals his big rune in a greenish-grey by 4 ways as he stands in the middle of it.

Everyone who witnesses this is awestruck as they complete wonder, amazement to look at him first handed as he went into his full transformation full-on power mode this include Sek as she too stays rooted on the ground looking up.

With the blueish and a touch of greyish-white that turn slowly into a greenish-grey fire emit out from his body, his eyes too turn into a pure white colour while he dresses in his very own armour as his final transformation completed.

He then slowly descend onto the ground and as soon as his feet touched on the ground, Grace kneel showing her respect at the new Necromancer, the most powerful of the others.

Mew who was lost in words stand still like a statue looking directly at his mate who effortlessly transformed into another person couldn't help but to walk over towards him and in Gulf true nature, he smile at his mate.

'Are you not afraid?' mind linked Gulf to Mew.

'Afraid? Why would I? I have an amazing mate to be with and protect. Afraid isn't in the book my mate'

Mew smile at Gulf as he lovingly hold Gulf's face while he went in for a kiss. The moment they kiss everyone looks down, respecting their privacy but not Sek as she manages to sneak an attack towards them by sending a rain of fireballs that cut their moment.

Gulf immediately shield the others from her attack and push Mew behind him as he looks at Sek in a disinterested manner;

"You know, I've given you many chances to repent by not killing nor hurt you yet you did the opposite towards me. Is this how you repay me? By spoiling my moment with my mate?"

Gulf disappointingly look at her as he turns to look at his father who look at the situation in front of him inside the portal that Gulf create while he remains laying on the bed at the infirmary;

"Dad, what do you want me to do to her?"

"Kill her"

"Dad, that's not going to happen. Killing her will only give her a simple death consider she put you years and years in torture till now you lost 50 per cent of your power"

"Hmm, how about this, we banish her into the underworld?"

"No one can open the portal to the underworld my son"

"Ye who have little faith", mumble Gulf.

Gulf shakes his head, take a deep breath then focuses on opening the underworld portal. With his portal creation, Gulf manage to open portals to the underworlds that were greeted by the hounds.

"Είναι δική σου (She's yours)"

Immediately the hounds jumped out of the portal and drag Sek inside before Gulf closed the portal, stripped all of his power back to his old self and walk inside the mansion towards the infirmary to check on his father.