Unexpected Encounter

Once again, all hell breaks loose as the witch clan members scream while running towards the werewolves. With a roar of war cry once again the alpha begins to attack the witch clan.

'Vie, leave your post and protect our family all of you. Go and protect our family!'

With the small window of rest, the werewolves stamina increased as they are now fighting for their families together with their alpha's burning desire to kill all flows into the other werewolves.

Again with countless slaughtering, their never-ending of clawing, biting and kicking left and right, leaving dead trials of an overwhelm bodies of witch clan that got mixed with the werewolves.

All of the sudden, Vic scream throughout their mind linked;

'Alpha! The cape man took Luna!'

As soon as Vic said that, the wizard hovered above them and stood by the witch clan leader as he was accompanied by Gulf who was unconscious in a bubble. In a loud voice, the alpha scream; "NO!".

"Give him back! Give him to me!"

The witch nonchalantly commands the wizard 'make him suffer slowly' without even looking at either of them as her eyes train towards Gulf.

The wizard suddenly moves his hands up, chant a couple of chants, then slowly squeeze his hands at the same time the alpha hold onto his chest in pain while his heart was slowly being squeezed.

In the meantime, the witch stand in front of Gulf as she move the strain of hair away revealed his slightly frown sleeping face;

"My, oh my, aren't you look the same as before. Tsk, how time flies quick and here you are, looking weak as a human"

The witch then hover her hands-on Gulf's face, this gesture made Gulf's body quaver

"Oh well, your time is up Gulf. It's about time for you to follow your dearest mama go night-night forever"

The witch raises her right hand then hover it towards Gulf's chest, closing her eyes while chanting away as the clouds hover above them that making the clear sky turn cloudy. After finishing chanting, the witch opens her full white eyes for the rest of them to see her true form.

She then proceed to slowly grab onto Gulf's chest before she grab them with a force that cost him to bleed. The warrior's werewolves that were present quickly change their target as their alpha commended 'Protect your Luna!' while he tries to fight off the wizard.

Upon charged towards the witch, their action halted as she change her focus towards them all. With a soft mumble, everyone that was present froze on the spot which include the wizard as he was busy torturing the Alpha.

"What a pest, stop distracting me and now you will watch your Luna die in my hand"

She then continues her work as she now deepens her nails in as she works slowly through the layers of the barrier before reach to the heart. With every grip and force, Gulf who was unconscious couldn't help but feel the pain through his sleep as he frown and grunt lowly in pain.

Everyone who was there prayed to the Moon Goddess to help their Luna while the witch clan prayed to their Gods to let their leader successfully perform the final step before she fully become the High Goddess of Witch.

As Gulf was slowly losing his consciousness and heart while still sleeping, the Alpha tries his best to escape from the witch's trap in which he almost success at every groan of pain that Gulf's letting out.

At the last straw, with a flow of blood dripping down like a thick red wine the Alpha was almost free but his steps were halted at the presence of another powerful being that hover not far from them.

"That's enough Aim!"

Aim discontinue her operation while she turns to glare at the other woman who quickly flies over towards her. At the moment she is almost near her, Aim send a ball of energy towards the other witch.

The other witch dodge and send out her ball of energy to counter-attack Aim's attack as she continues to torture Gulf in order to get his heart that is still beating.

"Aim! Stop torturing other people! That child is a human child. Can't you smell him?"

"Shut up Sek! You will not stop me from being the high Goddess"

Aim then deepen her nails almost near the heart as the Alpha manage to loosen himself from her trap. The alpha run towards her in a sneak attack and this action sent her to fly a few meters away from them as he quickly grabbed onto Gulf's unconscious body that violently shudder.

The alpha tries his best to press onto the wound with his bare hands as Aim angrily grunts at him while she flies towards them but was intercepted by Sek as she blasts her with her energy.

"You will not take him!"

"Shut up! You! It's always you! You! Who will disturb my plan! Now you die!"

Scream Aim as she full-on attacks Sek the other witch while she remains to imprison the others as they couldn't move from their spot which includes the wizard in the cape as he slowly tries his best to release himself.

"What have you done Aim? Why did you imprison him!"

"He is my pet! You will never get him! Not in this life! I will kill you!"

Once more the witches fireball of energy towards each other from left to right, hovering above the rest of them as they duke it out. With the decrease in energy, Aim's spell of freezing everyone in their spot slowly disappear one by one starting with the wizard in the cape as he again charges towards Gulf and the alpha.

As the alpha stands on his ground, fighting the wizard till the end while protecting Gulf, his warrior, one by one comes to his aid while some fight against the witches.

As they seem like on the defeating side, Sek quickly gains the upper hand although she did get a couple of hits from her opponent yet she manage to hit Aim a couple of times.

Aim who was injured slightly quickly fly away from the place while her followers do the same as they clear the clearing in a matter of minutes but not the wizard in the cape as his target is to steal Gulf's heart.

With Aim out of the picture, Sek first helped Gulf to close back his wounds before she help the wizard to calm down from his rage at the same time break the chain of command that he was bound.

Without thanking Sek, the Alpha carries Gulf and head over towards his mansion without waiting for anyone as he heads over to his room, tuck his mate in then head down to the front of the mansion while mind linked the others who was waiting for his command for them to exit the escape room.

While back to the unconscious wizard, he slowly while forcing his eyes to open his eyes at the same time his hands hold onto his head. It was as if he is trying to recover from a major headache while he gradually come around and look at his surrounding.

"What happen here?"

Everyone who looked at him in sceptic is not sure if he's just put an act or is he being serious while waiting for their Alpha.

"What happened?"

"You and Aim bring havoc to this clan"

"I DID WHAT!"

The wizard was so out of his previous character as he scream in a questionable-confused tone while standing up abruptly as he looked at the werewolves who was in their ready to attack stance while standing to surround him a few meters away.