Mates

For an almost full one week, both Mew and Gulf cage themselves inside the room with unlimited energy and sexual drives that don't seem to die down any time soon. Both men started their intense activity once again.

Gulf couldn't get enough of Mew. He was tired and sore but he didn't care. He didn't want to sleep. He wanted the ache that was being bestowed by him by his mate, a person who he proudly call his mate, his man.

Gulf always wanted his mate in him, all the time. Right after he wakes up. He wants his weight on top of him. He wanted to squeeze his mate in further and further up in his hot hole.

Gulf wanted to watch his handsome face climax, feeling the pleasure and at the same time, he wanted his mate's sweat to drop onto him. He wanted Mew to drop on him, feeling exhausted while he got on top of him.

Yet the moment Gulf on top of Mew his daring self slightly question; 'I'd never done it before. I mean I couldn't believe it, am I seriously doing this? Fuck it!' Gulf held Mew's penis as he slowly take his spot and put him in.

The tip was at the entrance as he slowly lower himself down. Mew's penis slowly make it was deeper into his mate's hot needy hole. Gulf knows that whenever he's in charge for a brief second like now, he knows that Mew will never forget it.

Gulf knew that his mate liked it. Gulf held Mew's hands down while he pretended he was trying to break free from his grip, but Gulf wouldn't make it happen as he deliberately hover his hard perky nipple as it touch Mew's face.

This action sent Mew growling lowly as he went mad. Mew suddenly bucked up making Gulf feel as if his mate split him in two with a sudden thrust. Gulf quickly place his hand on Mew's stomach pushed it down while the other tried to balance himself.

Yet his action rile Mew up as he couldn't believe that Mew suck hard on his nipple and at the same time he manage to slightly smack over Gulf bum giving it a soft spank.

Gulf involuntarily rises up slightly and move forward leaving Mew's mouth unattended at the same time his penis slightly detach away from Gulf's hot cave and this action make Mew snap his penis back inside.

Mew then lifted and heaved as they change position, Gulf narrow his eyes as he couldn't believe it. There was like no end to it, no end to the new things. Mew did something. Gulf copied him.

Gulf did something and Mew did it back to him. Mew once again took Gulf from behind. Feeling daring and high on pleasure Gulf pushed back, forced more of Mew into him.

They then change position and go into a 69 position. Gulf like a sex expert sucked Mew as if he's the ice cream and lollipop that he has been looking forward to eating. Without failing behind Mew to do the same as he mimics Gulf's action.

Gulf made his mate empty himself on his mouth and without spilling anything while look down at Mew swallow his cum. This action once again brings Mew's penis wide awake.

Their lovemaking that goes interval with a hardcore fuck making goes on full course till both of their body run out of energy. Without even thinking much, Mew mumble in a sleepy tone;

"Mate. What's with the sudden burst of energy? Aren't you tired?"

With a scoff, Gulf smile at his mate before he pecks his lips and takes a much-needed rest to ignore Mew's drowsy question. With that, they finally fell asleep while hugging each other.

It was early afternoon as Gulf wakes first and his eyes caught the halo wall watch. He couldn't help but close his eyes again before he is fully awake. His hand roam around and shamelessly touches Mew's chest and begins to slowly memorise those muscle.

Meanwhile, Mew lies still as a tired dog not aware of his mate fondling onto his muscle openly till his prick hard upon those actions. Without wasting any time, he smirks then takes it in his hand.

Slowly he runs down his hands up and down to its base, then gently fondle its balls before repeating its action. The hard prick becomes hardened at this sensual action unknowingly to Mew who was dead tired that his penis is fully awake and healthy, all ready for another round.

Gulf who now fully know who is really is with his unlocked new energy that goes dormant for 500 years has awakened his inner unimaginable energy and not to forget his desire is hitting the roof.

With their current situation which is always sleeping naked, it's easy to access and attack each other without bothering to slowly tear the clothes away from their prize. After Gulf milk Mew's off, he quickly wakes up, heads over to the bathroom washes himself clean before he grabs their lunch that was seated outside of the room.

After finished setting up their lunch by the side table, Gulf's shakes Mew's up. In a groggy state, Mew wakes up solely with the help of his wolf sense he head over to the shower and wash off while Gulf swiftly changes their bed cover for the nth time.

The moment Mew out from the shower, his rut makes its appearance which in the end Gulf is arranged across the pillows again and like a ritual without protest he accepts without a word as he too filled with desire.

It is half an hour before they fall apart, spend, and eat their lunch. With a sudden hunger, he eats both his rolls and one of Mew's remaining rolls munching away while Mew drinks his coffee.

Out of context, Gulf says; "There was a lot," He glistens with it. The inside of his thighs is wet.

With a smirking plaster across his face, Gulf asked;

"How long does it take to make again?"

With his dirty mindset, Mew smirk at Gulf's sudden question as his penis begins to stir up and harden at his dirty mind again. In a few minutes, Mew rolls Gulf over and puts it in as if the intermission were ended.

This time not wanting to leave behind Gulf is wild. The great bed begins creaking. His breath becomes short. Mew has to brace his hands on the wall. He hooks his knees outside of Gulf's legs and drives himself deeper with each thrust.

"Oh," Gulf breathes, "that's the best."

When he comes, it downs them both. They crumble like sand yet still he didn't pull out as Gulf come another time. A few minutes later Mew pulls out, heads over to the bathroom to relieve himself then returns from the bathroom and picks up the covers from the floor.

All the while, Gulf has not moved as he lies just where he has fallen.