✿ 𝟖 ✿

~~

Continuing from last part.....

Here shaurya was sitting on the window side, he was little confused as saira suddenly went and didn't even informed him about where she was going but them asiding all the other thoughts he reminded thinking about their memories, those few blissful months they had spent together. His pale, blank face curved sweetly in a smile as the beautiful face of his saira crossed through his vision.

"I am sorry saira, I've given you the worst pain but i promise I'll try to give you everything which I didn't. I'm unable to bring back those five years but I'll try to fulfill your every wishes on which you've your righs." His eyes sparkled with the determination as he promised to himself. He wanted to give her the happiness which he had promised to give some years ago.

His eyes roamed around the room as he noticed some minor changes. She must have changed it, he thought with a serene smile.

"But where are you? You didn't tell me too where are you going!" Shaurya suddenly spoke out to himself. He looked out of the window and then thought to ask drishti if she knew anything. Carefully taking the elbow-crutch stick he slowly made his way out of the room.

There drishti was standing near her room. She was scrolling down through her mobile then suddenly sensing her brother's presence she snapped her head at him and smiled as finally he stepped out of the room or else he was like locked in the particular room.
"Bhai!!"

"Do you want anything?" Holding the other arm of him she asked shaurya affectionately smiled and shook his head. The brother-sister duo again went in his room as once making him sit on the bed she too took the seat before him resting her head on his lap. Shaurya ruffled her hair lightly then creasing her cheek asked out "Saira has gone somewhere, right? When she'll come?"

"It'll take time, that man won't let her come soon__ Khadoos!" Drishti realised her words and bit her tongue. What did she do? Saira had told her not to reveal about her doing the job in front of shaurya and now see what she had done.

Shaurya's eyebrows wiggled confusingly, he was going to say something as hearing the half statement unwanted things were arousing in his mind. But before that drishti interrupted him, "Leave it na bhai, you'll spoil your mood. Come no, I'm giving your medicines. Didi have already told me everything. Take them and sleep for sometime. I'll wake you up later." She ignored the topic leaving her brother deep into the unwanted thoughts and questions. His mind began doubting on few things.

'Who is that man? Why he won't let her come? And why she'll hear him? Is he__! D__Did she get m__married?' The doubts converted into thoughts as it made it's own imaginary pictures.

'No! What I'm thinking? How can she do this..... I know her, she'll never..... We're already married..... It's just that it was only between us till now.... She loves me a lot and will never think like this..... I'm just overthinking' He avoided to think anything as it will only force him to doubt over his saira which he never want even in his bad dream. He believed on his saira more than anything. He had seen the love her heart held for him. If she had to marry then why would had she taken his care till these years. She cared for him because she loved him.

Shaurya broke the trance as drishti gave him his medicines. He then laid on the bed, once drishti left from there shaurya too closed his eyes to calm his mind.

After some time....!!

Shaurya was deep into sleep, he was sleeping peacefully till now with his calm expression but then out of sudden his expressions and body language began changing. He moved his head from one side to another for few times then changing the side of bed he again fell asleep. His facial was changing like he was seeing any dream, a very unpleasant dream which was making him restless.