𝟶𝟾 |

"Hmm!"

It was the nth time she heard this reply from him and finally it reached to the peak that she threw everything behind and marched to him snatching away the laptop from him and locking it into the cupboard.

"Dare you try to ignore me anymore, I will throw your laptop and you out of this room now." She greeted her teeth pulling his hair like a wild cat she has become.

Jai suppressed his laughter as he hold on her waist and slipped a hand beneath her hips picking her up in his arms. Naira rounded up her leg around his waist as he walked till the balcony taking her like that.

"You are so bad jai, I hate you!" She muffled before he caught her plump lips in a long sweet kiss.

Once leaving her breathless he pulled out and began nuzzling her nose and cheeks with his long one.

"Do you still hate me?"

She pouted her lips and glared at him, this tactics of him always made her loose and she could never show anger over him.

Naira hitted on his arm then hugged him smiling at last. Knowing her anger he kissed on her head and took her to the bed. They both laid together as she instantly climbed on his large figure making her place there over him.

Jai chuckled and covered them both with the blanket, caging her in his strong arms.

"Jai?"

"Hmm?" He hummed with closed eyes to which she sharply glared at him piercing her elbows in his stomach.

"Ouch!" He winced giving an apologetic look to her.

"You don't want to talk, that's why you are humming on my words. Fine! Don't talk!" Saying so she was about to go but he caged her to him.

"I was hearing! And what happened to you? Why are you being so moody today?" He asked tracing her cheek and the next moment naira started sniffling. She rubbed the back of her palm over her cheeks and sat up.

"You don't love me anymore. Here I'm suffering from pain and you are just ignoring me. Don't talk to me, take you laptop and do your work only. What else can you do other than work? Go, bring that bastard laptop__"

"Bastard laptop?" He acted innocent getting another glare.

"I'm sorry love but you're not telling anything and just crying. Now stop everything and just tell me what's the matter? Why are you in pain?" He slided closer to him and cleared her face. Naira made a baby face and cuddled to him like a child.

"My head is aching and don't know what's happening. Once I feel like eating and the next moment my mood changes." She complained and he silently heart.

Jai laid her down and began creasing her head. "Now sleep silently, I will make you right, okay?" He told kissing her head.

Naira hummed and placed her head on his lap. She surrounded her arms around his waist and closed her eyes as he told.

She fell asleep and he was just staring at her. Sometimes the thoughts hits him hard, how she must have taken care of him? He remembers her as a calm person and as much he knows she had never scolded him or got irritated with his any demand. His naira always handled him with love and love.

A smile formed on his lips thinking how lucky he is to get her into his life. Everyone used to tease him and used to avoid his needs but his naira came like a light into the darkness. She really became a blessing for him.

"Love you!" He whispered near her face and kissed on it.

~•~

"You are coming with me naira!"