❆ 10 ❆

.

The night grew darker and with that Kabir stretched his muscles. Keeping the colours on side he covered the just made painting and walked outside his study room. He paused near his room as the thought of her presence clicked in his mind. Exhaling a deep breathe he shook his head and decided to take another room for himself as in no way he wanted to face her and her stubbornness.

Closing the door Kabir walked inside without switching on the lights and laid on the bed being tired. He let out a sigh and stared at the ceiling for some time. The lack of sleep was frustrating him, whatever he did but she wasn't getting out of his mind.

Greeting his teeth he changed and the side and closed his eyes but still everything was in vain.

Just when Kabir was going through all the struggles something made him pull out of his thoughts.

He jerked on his place sensing her touch. He felt her arm around her waist and immediately turned at his back.

"You!"

Aakriti sheepishly smiled as she shifted closer to him and then hovering on his lean figure, directly staring into his soul answered.

"Yeah, me! Your wife!"

He moved to get away but she was smart enough to cage him in her arms.

"What the hell are you doing here Miss. Goenka? Can't you understand__"

"Shhh, Mr. Shekhawat! And it's always riti for you or Mrs. Shekhawat!" She kept a finger on his lips slightly rubbing it over there which was indeed affecting him. Kabir clutched over the bedsheet as he felt like arousing with the acts she was pulling. Already her just touch make him do the deed with her and here she was all over him laying in such position which was making it hard for him to control.

He somehow shook his thoughts as this can't make him forget on how she just used him for her own profit and played with his feelings.

"Get off aakriti! Don't you cross the limits__"

"Why?" She fired a question back with another tight hold as she grabbed the collar of his t-shirt and pulled his nearer.

"Why shouldn't I cross the limits? Wasn't it you who used to tease me with such things? Now when I'm giving you the taste of your own medicine you're going mad over me? Not fair Mr. Shekhawat!"

She bit back the chuckle at his facial and leaned closer. Her eyes shinning with love and desire which confused him even more. He couldn't understand on why she was doing this? Initially she was pushing him away and now when he agreed she again came with her stubbornness?

"Don't play smart and get off aakriti! It'll not always work like you want. You never considered anyone before your stubbornness not before and not now. This is all you are doing for your own selfish reasons."

His harsh words loosened her grip as she stayed still on her place. Kabir took the advantage and got out of her hold standing at few distance from the bed.

"Kabir__"

"I want peace! If you respect me a little bit also then please leave!" He strictly ordered pointing at the door.

Aakriti wanted to oppose him but then thought to not trouble him as he was already tired.

She walked till the door but then again came to him and hugged him. The warmness of his hug brought tears in her eyes. She couldn't hold back her emotions as it was killing her from inside. She was starving for his love, which she never valued before but now dying for it.