𝟶𝟽|

| ONE YEAR LATER |

Time flew like the blow of wind. With the time the emotions, love and longing ness has grown more stronger.

"Naira? You aren't ready yet?" The call broke her trance as she looked at her sister and nodded her head.

"Hurry up! Jai's coming!" The excitement in her voice grew a tint of nervousness in her. Her heart beating faster and faster with each passing second.

Ahana left and she closed her door, she sat over the bed and started recalling the events of one year ago.

"NO! NO! NO! I won't go away from you. We will live together." His voice reverberated in the surrounding as he balled up himself in the corner behind couch not letting anyone or her near him.

Naira wiped the lone tear as she bent before him and put her palms on his. "Please listen to me! You are my good boy right?" She took a pause and cupped his face. "I don't wish to send you but it's important, after taking this medications and treatment you will be fine. You'll be stronger, smarter and more intelligent than before. My jai will get well and then none will tease you. You will be able to do everything__"

"I don't want to do anything. I only want you. JAI AND NAIRA WILL STAY TOGETHER, FOREVER!" His statement brought the tears more efficiently in her eyes. She kissed on his head and hugged him.

"Why don't you listen to me. Just few days then we will be together. Please jai! I'll never ask anything from you just complete this wish of your naira!"

He cried, sniffled and hugged her tightly. He didn't have any other option than doing this. After hearing from everyone that they will send him to some place alone his heart broke. He didn't wish this separation from naira. His life belongs to her. And the thought itself broke his innocent heart.

"Yo_u don't love me, you__also want to send me away." The lump formed in his throat as he covered his face with both palms and cried his heart out. Naira hugged his body.

"I never loved anyone more than you. You are my only source of life from the day we married jai! I love you the most and trust me, your naira want to make you well like before. Please listen to this and go for the treatment!" She pleaded and now he didn't have anything to say. He kept crying in her arms for the last time maybe!

~•~

She got up with the jerk hearing the voices and horns of cars. Her feet rushed down and in no time she was in the hall. Naira had decked herself in a beautiful plain pink saare and the similar coloured designer blouse.

Her hair were open and fallen from her shoulders till down her waist as the short tresses waving with the breeze of air.

Her breathe hitched and heart started pumping extra blood through her veins. She realised that he was here, they are just a little away from each other.

Her feet took a step but it huddled when fear stroke in her heart.

What if he doesn't remember you? Doctor told that jai is completely fine, that means his memory returned back? Did he forget me? Or he remembers only ayesha?

She couldn't proceed more as the disappointed heart killed all her excitement. Naira turned around, her face fallen and with that she started moving backward the way.

"Won't you meet me?"

The voice stopped her again. Still holding the same fear she titled back and saw the very face which satisfied her heart by just seeing it.