𝟷𝟶 |

*

Situations were in a panick mood, the labour room was filled with her unbearable screams and outside with every scream his ears were bleedings. This experience was completely horrible for him.

Doctors had called him but jai wasn't able to take everything and so prerna went inside on his behalf. He was feeling bad that he couldn't be with naira on this moment but then naira herself stopped him knowing his sensitiveness.

"I can't bear it anymore!" Jai stood up as rishabh blocked his way.

"It's normal jai. Naira is going through so much pain and you should be here to look her and your baby ones he born. Keep some patience little one." He chuckled lastly making jai go sulky.

Rahul came patting his back and teased him "Your little one grown up so much bhai, now another one is coming."

"Haha, so funny!" His expression made the others laugh.

"Next time we will come for your baby rahul, so do some efforts and find a girl for yourself." Jai passed a teasing look at rahul whose smile faded the moment rishabh betrayed him.  He walked to their father for avoiding the topic but not before glaring at his two brothers.

"They are taking so much time. Bhabhi, was your condition also same as naira? I think she isn't fine__"

"Everything is same jai, don't worry and Mom is with her." Ahana consoled him and now he could take breathe.

Few more hours passed and suddenly her screams faded. Jai stood up and walked till the door. His heartbeats fastening rapidly, he turned to his father and was going to ask but another sound came.

A soft cry filled in the tensed atmosphere, hearing it all of them began congratulating each other but the one who should most happiest was froze on his place. He blanked out the moment his mother came outside holding the little bundle of joy in her hand.

His eyes began flowing with tears and he didn't realised it.

"Jai, hold you daughter!" She said and he turned breathless.

Unknown to the newly embraced feeling he cried out. His palms covered his face and he just let the tears go freely.

"Don't be silly and pick her!" Rahul scolded suppressing his laugh. Ahana, rishabh, prerna and rajeev were awe at the adorable moment.

"It's okay jai, I know you are getting emotional but now focus on your princess. Come on, take her in your arms. Look she is waiting." Rishabh stated but he shook his head wiping his cheeks.

"I will drop her down. I can't!"

"My silly brother, you are her father. You can't hurt her." They all forced him and finally gathering enough courage he opened his trembling arms.

Prerna carefully kept the baby in his arms and as soon as she rested in her father's embrace a smile broke through her little pink lips.