𝟶𝟻|

"

Thank you so much for the help, I'll call Dr. Niharika. Can you please tell me her off time? I don't want to disturb her." Naira sat relaxed on the couch, her eyes got over his sleeping figure as she smiled and focused back on the call.

"Sure! Thanks once again." Exchanging few words she hanged it and walked to the door as a knock fell on it. Opening it she gave a warm smile to her sister who peeped at jai and then hugged her sister.

"Do you need something di?" She asked but ahana shook her head.

"Jai is looking tired? What have you done with my innocent brother." Mischievousness covered her voice as biting back a smile she asked out to naira who gave her a confusing look.

"No! He isn't tired. Infact he over slept today, I thought to wake him but then forgot as my friend called me." She answered innocently not knowing her sister's intentions.

"But those voices were telling a different story. Jai was moaning a lot. Your wedding night must be very special, hmm?" The words hitted like anything to naira knocking out her senses. She gave a shocking look with wide eyes and ahana giggled out. Her eyes didn't go unnoticed by the hue covered on naira's cheeks.

Naira adjusted her hair behind the ear and turned her face to avoid facing her. "Wh_what are you talking about di? I_i don't get it." Her face nicely flushed but she didn't show much. Her eyes shifted on jai's innocent face which made it more hard to keep the redness of her face back.

"Di, i_i have to wake jai. We will talk later." She excused running near the bed. Ahana bite her lips to control her laugh as she mumbled a slight ok and left.

Naira breathed in relief as she shook her head and decided to keep their voices low from next time. Her attention diverted to the person who was now her husband. She blushed so hard at this. She had never thought about this, she never had an idea that one day someone will come and she will fall so hard for that man. She got the best.

The smile curved on her face as she stroked his hair kissing on his forehead. His head moved as he snuggled on her side wrapping his hand around her waist which made her chuckle.

"Wake up!!" She whispered and soon after it he jerked out of the sleep.

Naira confusingly stared at him. She patted on his shoulder and asked him what happened but instead of answering he did weird thing. Jai looked at her keenly then lifting his hand pressed his finger on her cheek. His face brightened up with a smile that has all her heart.

She cupped his cheek and stabilized him on one place as he was jumping there. "What? Why are behaving like this?"

"You are real!" He stated and she rolled her eyes.

"No! My soul is sitting here and i am working in office. Idiot! Can't you see me?" He giggled and hugged her placing his head on her shoulder.

"I thought it was a dream. You know naira?" He said and pulled back then taking her hand continued "Every night I get bad dreams like someone is beating me but today that didn't happen. I didn't get up at midnight. You did magic. Hmmm, that why you are angel." His words made her feel shy but at same time left her in awe. She leaned forward and kissed on his cheek.

Jai gave her a shy look while smiling and she pinched his cheek.

"Now enough of buttering! Get up and come fast, today I am making your favorite breakfast. You want to eat, right?" He shook his head excitedly as she dragged him out of bed till the washroom and pushed him inside with the towel.
"Then get ready! Super fast!" Before he could do any innocent trick she pulled the door close chuckling at the voice of annoyance he made. She always like to tease him on this fact knowing how much he hates to bath early.