♛ 𝟬𝟲 ♛

.

The night grew darker and with that the agonies and pain grew stronger. Here on other side the conspiracies are going on to destroy the innocent lives.

Moksh was sitting in his personal chamber with his trusted man and having the liquor. He was quite drunk and was still going on with the drink.

"What have you thought sir? What are we going to do? And one thing I don't understand is what's the need to marry that girl? You can easily get this palace, our men are ready outside." He spoke out his confusion.

Moksh laughed devilishly throwing his head backward. He straightened on the seat and looked at him.

"I had thought about it first. But now when I'm getting such a beautiful girl then why to miss the opportunity? About this palace then that I will get easily." He paused and laughed more. "That idiot brother of king thinks I will handover this palace to him. Once I get that girl in my cage then my men will kill everyone."

Both of them laughed and cheers the metal glasses of liquor.

~•~

Far from any knowledge in the chamber avantika was sitting lifeless on floor. Her tears dried in her eyes and they were stuck with the things placed before her.

She gazed at the bangles blankly with no emotions. Few days ago when he had gifted her with these bangles she was on cloud nine. She had adored those glass bangles like they are some diamond ones. Her love had gone over her mind and today the same love was the reason of her pain.

He left her!

Or he never loved her?

She creased her soft palm over them and something hitted her. She felt like his touch still resembles in them. She could feel his presence around herself.

"Kya chupa rahe hai aap humse? Dikhayiye na bhairav!"

(What are you hiding from me? Please show it bhairav!)

She cried out excitedly. Her eyes were patiently waiting for him to show the thing and her lips covered with the usual cute smile.

Bhairav felt his heart slipping from it's place. He felt it melting down with the intensity of her smile. One thing was clear that he loves her but at the same time his limits bind him with them.

Ignoring the thoughts he cleared his throat and outstretched his palm which were carrying the bangles she had chosen for herself but the left due to the lack of money.

She gasped seeing them. Her palms covered her face and the next moment she jumped out of joy.

"You bought these for me? Really?"

He nervously nodded but then decided to answer something.

"You wished for something and as a servant I have to complete every wish of yours."

His stereotype answer made her face wiggle. She twitched her nose and thought in her mind.

"Ek premi bhi apne premika ki har iccha puri karta hai, kab samjhenge aap! Humesha naukar shabd jodne ki jarurat kyu hai?"

(Even a man also fullfill the wish of his woman. When you'll understand this? Is there any need to add the slave word in every sentence.)

Her nose was twitched and she was lost complaining him in her mind. Seeing that cute expression bhairav chuckled. He shook his head and snapped the two finger before her, bring her back to the real world.