♛ 𝟬𝟵 ♛

.

Few days passed and the wedding day was coming closer. Each and every second was hard to live for both bhairav and avantika. There in palace she was suffering from pain and heartbreak and on other hand he.

His wounds were healing slowly as after that day he didn't go to palace. Even his entry was prohibited there. Kunwar was giving him the updates and still trying to convince him for fight by but only if he will listen.

"I promised my loyalty to them kunwar!" Each time the same statement. He left everything on the fate itself.

~•~

"What are you saying Mahendra?" Virendra stood up on his place with a hard glare at his brother.

"I'm saying what you heard bhaisà. You spent enough time ruling on Ajmergarh. Now it's time for me to become the next king. Better you sign this documents or ekse__"

He tried to threaten but it wasn't affected.

"Or else what? I'm the king and after me Bhupinder Or Kunwar will have that right. Don't argue over this topic again." He told clearly.

A frustrated mahendra slammed his fist and stood up with the papers blocking his way.

"You are signing it!"

"What the__"

"Sign it Rajasahab!"

Both the brothers snapped to see Moksh entering with his secretary. He changed looks with mahendra and focused back.

"I respect you But I think you should not interfere in our matter. It's between both of us__"

He tried to clear but mahendra was so adamant over one thing. He was getting frustrated with all the excuses. Moksh had made the papers and after that he came to virendra asking him to sign them and make the palace on his name which will automatically make him the next king but it was gotten opposed.

He pulled out the dragger from his waist band and without thinking much stabbed in virendra's back. He chocked at the stings of pain and titled his head back with a look which says his feelings, being betrayed.

"Mahendra__"

He whispered to get stabbed again. Moksh laughed out and sat on couch.

"It's fine, I will do it myself bhaisà. It's time for you to retire and rest in peace." He said as virendra fell on the floor. The knife was actually poisoned so it didn't take more to kill him in next few minutes.

Once he was dead mahendra took his right palm, he dipped his thumb in the blue ink and printed on the paper.

He laughed at this and gave it to moksh. Who laughed even louder.

"As I said. Now the palace is mine and avantika is yours."

Moksh laughed shaking his head and he passed the papers to his man.

"Who said that? Didn't you read the papers? It says that now this property is under Randhawa's ownership. Both this palace and avantika are mine."

He smirked seeing the horrified expression on mahendra's face. He came forward to him and argued the same, he even dared to touch moksh's collar which turned him mad and in the spun of time he shoot straight on his chest.

"MAHARAJ!!!"

They jerked up and turned back at the entrance to see Rani amravati. She ran to virendra's dead body. She patted on his cheeks but no use.

Before she could ask or talk, the man beside her grabbed her neck in his grip. She struggled hard but his grip chocked her. She ran out for the breathe and in some time laid dead on the floor.