Chapter 3: Keeping Eye

My weapon in my hand, I started doing my job by walking around the camp making sure no one who wasn't Fatui was nearby. My weapon was a pole arm, it was very useful because it could be used for short and long range attacks. I've been training with it since I could remember, I tried trying out other weapons but I wasn't good at using them so I stayed with my trusty pole arm. I kept walking around the camp, I thought this job would be more entertaining but I was wrong. Walking around in circles isn't fun at all. In the afternoon Maccie brought me some food. It was a some fruits with soup. It didn't look that good but surprisingly was really good. 

After eating I keep walking around and around and around. It was about 6:37 p.m and so far the coast was clear, there was no sign of anyone except people who were apart of our camp. From time to time the cut the harbinger made would sting while it wasn't unbearable, it still hurt. As I kept walking in circles I started talking to myself mumbling my random thoughts. I usually don't do this but, I was alone and felt comfortable being outside by myself. 

I kept mumbling to myself until I stopped in my tracks my ears perked up. Something or someone was nearby. I slowly made my way towards where the noise was coming from. I got there ready to attack but stopped myself, it was just an animal. It was a deer it was pretty cute, it was looking for some food so I gave it some of the fruits I had from dinner. It ran away after eating the food and I carried on doing my job. After walking more I got tired and decided to lie down. Everything was clear, it has been for the whole day so why am I doing this I asked myself. I lied down on the ground and closed my eyes and feel asleep quickly. 

I felt myself wake up from my sleep, it was pitch black, did I sleep that long. There was still daylight when I went to rest. I drank some of my water to try and wake myself up so I could go around in the circles again. I looked up at the sky and saw the stars, wow they were beautiful. Out in the wilderness you can see every star its amazing. I started walking around and after walking around I started smelling smoke. I headed towards where I smelled the smoke and I saw Abyss Mages along with a couple hilichurls. I thought about what I should do then settled on attacking them. I launched at a hilichurl and soon the others started attacking me. I had to block one but I left my arm unblock so another one was able to hurt me there, luckily I was able to defeat it along with the other ones. 

Now time for the Abyss Mages, I looked at them and they activated their shields, both of them were pyro Abyss Mages. I had to keep attacking to break their shields which was pretty annoying. I finally managed to defeat them and I didn't get hurt too badly. Feeling satisfied with what I had just accomplished I went around to the other side of camp where I saw Treasure Hoarder. 

"This is just my luck." I thought to myself. 

The weapons the Treasure Hoarders had were knifes, I cautiously made my way towards them weapon in hand. They spotted me and began attacking. I keep blocking and was able to take down two before one of them stabbed me in my stomach.

"Fuck, that hurt so much" I said in my head.

I finished off the last remaining treasure hoarder and decided to go back to camp. The sun was rising either way. I made my way into camp, I could feel the blood seep out of my wounds. I was able to make it to where the medical supplies were. I crouched down and got the bandages and wrapped them around my stomach, arm, and wherever else I had a wound. As I was leaving the medical tent I saw the Harbinger, as I was trying to walk to the log I always sat at I saw him make his way towards me. 

"What does he want now." I mumbled to myself. 

"Well you look like absolute shit." he said to me. 
"Thats because I was out fighting stupid hillichurls and Abyss Mages and Treasure Hoarders instead of being in my tent the whole day." I replied to him.

He stayed quiet and lifted my head up revealing the cut he gave me on my neck. He pressed down hard on it. I winced in pain loud enough for him to hear.

"Don't forget who did that to you." he said continuing to press down. 

"Please...stop" I said feeling a tremendous amount of pain. He kept going until the cut opened again and started bleeding. 

"Remember your place Y/N." he said as he finally let go wiping the blood off. 

(HELLO READER!! Sorry its been such a long time, I'll probably update again tomorrow. I took a break but I'm back. I hope you enjoyed the chapter be sure to eat a little bit and drink some water. Thank you for reading and yea. I apologize for any spelling errors I'm writing this late. Have a great rest of your day, afternoon, morning, night! Thats all for today, until next time reader <3)