Chapter 15: Moons

We kept walking our hands entwined. His hands were surprisingly soft. Occasionally he'd do this thing where he'd move is thumb along my hand. Whenever he did that, I felt nice. My stomach would fill with stupid butterflies. Once we made it to Liyue, he let go.

I wish he didn't, I loved his hands. Seeing the Liyue streets reminded of a certain ginger man. I hoped we wouldn't run into him considering what happened last time. I looked at the sky once more and it was an orange color, the blue fading away. My gaze changed from the sky to Scara who cleared his throat.

"Alright, before it get dark we will go to the stores to get our outfits." Scara said rushing off to the first store. I quickly followed him, not wanting to get lost.

Our first stop was a tailor. It was very very expensive shop. I mean you could tell by the quality of suits. I sat on a little seat the entire time while the Harbinger went about trying on different suits. The seat I was on was located near a window, so I'd look out sometimes.

When I was looking out the window, I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Scaramouche. In a suit.

"Do you like it?" He asked.

The suit was a dark purple color with a black tie. He looked hot in it, that's all I can say really.

"You look very handsome Scaramouche." I told him, giving him a smile. He smiled back at me.

He changed back into his normal attire, with his hat of course and went to pay.

"Now let's go get your outfit." He said dragging me by my arm.

Next we went to a dress shop, it was right across from the tailor. When we walked in my eyes widened.

"Are you okay??" Scaramouche asked.

"Y- yeah, I've just never seen such beautiful dresses before." I told him.

"Well pick whichever one you like." He said while walking to a seat.

After a lot of careful thinking, I decided on this purple dress to match his suit. I went to the changing room and put the dress on. Wow...I looked nice. I decided to go show Scara, so I got out and went to the seat.

"Scara do you like my dress?" I asked him.

"Eh it's okay." He said.

"Oh alright." I said a little hurt.

As I was walking back, I heard him get up. When I turned around to face him. All of a sudden he wrapped his arms around me, embracing me in a hug.

"Y/ N, I was playing you look very beautiful." He said still giving me a hug.

I thanked him, to which he let go. After I put on my normal clothes, I picked up the dress and looked at the price tag. Fuck thats a lot of mora, maybe I could take out a loan or something, I thought to myself while walking to the register. Before I had the chance to ask any questions Scara paid for me. What the hell.

"Thank you Scaramouche." I thanked him, I was so grateful he paid for me.

"Anything for you." He said giving me a smile. I felt myself smile back.

"Aww you guys make such a cute couple." The employee at the register said.

"We aren't a couple." Scaramocuhe said quickly.

Damn that was a quick response, but I was gonna say the same thing. After Scara's answer the employee apologized and we left the store.

Then we went to a shoe store to buy shoes. He got fancy dress shoes and I got short heels. It was a quick stop.