Chapter 13: Naptime

I followed Scaramouche back to his cabin, and it was really nice. He had this fan which made the entire place really nice and cold. He also had pretty nice decoration. He also had a bathroom which was really nice considering the cabin wasn't that big. His bed was also like really nice, and it was done. After he showed me where to put my stuff, he said he had to make an errand and that he would return later. I told him okay, and set my stuff down as he walked out. I looked at the walls a noticed a bookshelf next to a clock. So being bored I pulled one out of the shelf and started to read.

The book was pretty interesting it was about a warrior who had to lead their group to victory and shit like that. Would I ever read it if I wasn't bored out of my mind...maybe most likely not. About thirty minutes passed and the Harbinger had not yet return.

"I guess I'll get dressed" I said to myself.

I looked in my bag of clothes and pulled out my sleeping attire and quickly changed hoping the Harbinger wouldn't walk in. He didn't thankfully. I put the clothes I was previously wearing in a separate bag I found, so it wouldn't stink up the other clothes. I kept reading the book and got a little more than halfway when I fell asleep on the chair by the desk I was on.

SCARA POV -

When I returned to the cabin I saw Y/N sleeping on the table. They looked so peaceful, a little smile formed on my lips. I walked to the bathroom as quietly as I could not wanting to disturb them. I started the shower and while the water was heating up I grabbed my night wear a set it aside. Once I undressed I stepped in and started to clean myself. After I put on my clothes and stepped out. Y/N was still sound asleep but while they were asleep they kept sniffling which was weird but I didn't pay attention to it. Hmm what should I do I thought to myself while sitting on the bed.

I'm not in the mood to do anything right now. I guess I'll call it a night. Oh shit Y/N's asleep. I should wake them up. I got up from my bed to go wake up Y/N.

"Hey Y/N" I gave them a little nudge.

No response...

"Y/N wake up." I said this time with a louder voice. Luckily they woke up so I didn't have to wait much longer.

"What do you want?" Y/ N asked with the most confused face I've ever seen. I mean you could tell they were out of it.

"Come to bed Y/N" I said quietly, I started to regret waking them up, but whatever. They nodded and removed the covers before going right back to sleep.

That was easier than I thought. I laid down next to Y/N getting myself into a comfortable position. Should I hold them? I thought to myself. Part of me wanted to but the other part of me didn't. Dammit why am I like this. I decided to just hold them so I wrapped my hands around their waist. It was comfortable, they were warm and it made me feel nice kinda. Was it a nice feeling? I mean yeah I guess it was.

I ended up falling asleep a little bit after.

Y/N POV -
I woke up sometime in the middle of the night. The Harbinger had his hands wrapped around me. It was nice, comforting having his arms wrapped, keeping me from going anywhere. I was going to get some water but I guess not. I keep thinking of getting out of this trap but it was comfortable. Also what if he wakes up in a pissy mood, I don't wanna deal with that. Yeah no water, water in the morning. It was settled, I ended up going right back to sleep.

I was awakened later from Scaras pushing me.

"What..." I asked drowsily.

"Finally you're up. No slacking off today, get to it." He said strictly.

"Five more minutes please" I asked.

"Nope, now get out before I make you." Scara said loudly.

"Jeez no need to be so rude. I'm going" I slowly lifted myself out of bed, and got my clothes and left.

Well that was nice I guess. He let me stay over which was shocking. Then he kicked me out. Yeah sounds like him na his weird mood swings. Oh wait what do I have to do?! Let me ask him before I get even further from his cabin.

Once I got back to his cabin I knocked.... No answer. I knocked again... and this time I heard footsteps. An agent abruptly opened the door, it was an informant from the looks of it. When they left the cabin, I walked in and Scara was there reading a letter that I'm assuming was given to him by the agent.

"Hey Scara sorry to bother you but-" I was cut off by him.

"Remember how you owe me two favors?" he said.

I nodded and he continued

"We'll you're going to do one. Be my date." he said staring into my eyes

(YIPPPEE ANOTHER CHAPTER i hope everyone has a great day. remember to stay hydrated, eat a bit, and get some rest. ignore spelling errors and umm yeah thanks so much for reading guys i love you all)!