Part 7: Punishment

"Well, well, well look who finally came back." I see the Harbinger on the table the food hasn't  been eaten. I look at him with widened eyes the fear going through my veins. I walk towards him and he doesn't move just stands their watching me. I sit down and wait for him to make some show some type of reaction.

"Now that you are here we can begin eating." he says and grabs his food. He passes me the utensils and we begin to eat. Not bothering to talk our meal is silent and kinda awkward. I was really fucking scared because this crazy guy hasn't done anything to me. Hasn't screamed at me, given me more injuries, nothing he's just been emotionless.

Despite dinner my awkward the food was delicious. The flavors all blended together perfectly and it was amazing. The Harbinger finished his food before me I finished about seven minutes after him. As I got up from my chair I felt his grip on my wrist.

"And where exactly are you going?" He asked me.

My mind practically went blank oh no why did I leave without his permission how could I be so stupid.

"I was going to get ready for bed sir." I told him.

"I'm not done with you, Y/N, now tell me where you were at." He tells me bringing me closer to him. I stay silent thinking of what to say.

"Are you deaf or just stupid, I asked you a question now answer." The harbinger screamed at me. I try to get out of his grip but of course he's stronger than me. We end up in a weird position I'm against the wall and he's forcing me still. He lifts my chin up forcing our eyes to make contact.

"Are you gonna answer or not?" He whispers against my ear, I could feel his hot breath. I stay silent not wanting him to get even more aggravated. However he gets mad.

"It seems we have to do this the hard way." He says and grabs a little pocket knife. He starts reopening all the wounds he had previously made. After he was done with that he made one more new one on my arm. I felt tears in my eyes begin to form.

"Now will you talk darling?" he says looking at me. I nod my head and he puts the knife back.

"I was out with Childe." I say holding back myself from crying even more.

"Why were you out with him?" he asks continuing to question me.

"You don't need to know that." I tell him.

I hear him sigh and he grabs me roughly and throws me on to the bed. Once again I'm pinned onto the bed the Harbinger is on top of me in between my legs. Our faces move closer to each other and before I know it our let's connect again. This kiss was different it was rough and sloppy. He pulls away a string of saliva connecting our lips.

"Now tell me what you were doing with him." He orders me.

"We went out to dinner and then dessert that's all." I told him the truth and he looked at my facial expressions. I guess he was satisfied with my answer so he moved his head further away. However he doesn't move from being in between my legs.

"Aren't you going to move?" I ask him.

"Not until you beg and if you don't want to I'll make you beg." He tells me.

Instead of begging I move closer to him and connect our lips once more for any other kiss. His lips were so soft and sweet almost like a drug. He breaks the kiss once more and begins marking my neck. I start whimpering and he suddenly stops what he was doing. He smirks looking at me in my current state. He gets up from the bed and goes to the bathroom. I hear noises from the bathroom but decide not to question it. Instead I'm just confused on the events that has just occurred.

(HELLO EVERYONE THANKS FOR READING BE SURE TO HYDRATE AND STAY SAFE ALSO HAPPY NEW YEAR!! LOTS OF LOVE SEE YOU NEXT TIME))