Chapter 14: Another Trip

DATE?! DOES HE LIKE ME WHAT IS GOING ON HELP. I started freaking out omg omg this isn't happening right.

"Hello Y/N are you there?" Scara said.

I wanted to answer that of course I'll be his date but my stupid mouth wouldn't open. Okay Y/N stop freaking out, I thought to myself.

"Yes, I'll be your date." I said finally. Whew thank the Archons.

"Not like you had much of a choice but, your input is worth something I guess." Scara said before going back to the letter he had received.

"Why, do you need me to be your date?" I asked.

"Because I'm hopelessly in love with you and I want to make you mine Y/N" Scara said with the most emotionless tone, staring at me.

I felt my face heat up, and he started laughing at me.

"You are so much fun to tease, Y/N" Scara said still calming himself down.

Meanwhile I was still as red as a tomato.

"But to answer your question, there's an event. During this event I need to collect info on a certain person. However it's sort of a dance you can say and therefore I need a date." Scara said.

"Oh alright." I responded. OH RIGHT MY ORIGINAL QUESTION.

"Sir, what orders do I have for today?" I asked.

"Well since you're accompanying me to the event we must go get proper attire. So you'll be going with me today to do that." He said.

Yayyy more walking, I thought to myself.

"I'll come get you so we can head off. Be ready before nightfall." Scara said.

I exited the cabin and made my way back. I place my clothes in their proper place. They were still in the bagI used from the bucket. I decided to go to the washrooms to shower and stuff before we leave. So I gathered the clothes I would wear for our travel, my socks, shoes, and made my way there. The water was freezing so I wasn't able to take one of those nice quick refreshing hot showers.

Once I finished up I went back to the tent and decided to write my parents a letter. I mean I've been meaning to check up on them. But they haven't written me, damn do they not care since I moved out. No don't be dumb Y/N they care just in their own way, you know this, they've been like this your whole life. Whatever jut stop overthinking this and write the fucking letter.

I thought about what to say I mean like what conversation do I bring up? Wait I think I got the perfect thing to say.

Hey mom, hey dad! Sorry I haven't written, I've been really busy working and whatnot. Things are going good here. How have you all been? I hope everything has been running smoothly since I've been gone. I can't wait for you to reply! I love you both very much. -Y/N

Yeah that's a great letter. Good job me. After double checking the spelling I grabbed an envelope and put the address, along with the stamp. Now all I have to do is go the mail place. The mail place wasn't too far from the tent it was like a five minute walk. On the way there I should check on Macie. Yeah I will she'll probably appreciate it, and I'm leaving soon. Also I don't really have anything else to do.

I left the tent with the envelope in my hand and started walking to the mail place. About two minutes of walking I saw Macie.

"Hey Macie!!" I said walking to her.

"Oh hey Y/N, what's up?" She said in her happy tone.

"Nothing much, I want to ask if you wanted to walk with me to the mail room?" I asked hoping she'd say yes so we can talk.

"Oh yeah sure, let me get someone to cover my spot, hold up." She said. About like a minute later she came back with someone.

"Alright we can go now!" She said and we started walking together.

"So Y/N how was your little trip with Scara?" She asked.

"Oh it was good, I got him mad at one point, met another Harbinger, and umm yeah that's it." I said leaving out some other parts because she didn't really have to know that.

"Oh right I'm even going on another trip with him today. This one might be shorter though!" I told Macie.

"Oooh you guys sure have been spending A LOT of time together. I think he has a crush on you! Or maybe you have a crush on him." She started teasing me and I felt my face get red.

"Shut up, I don't like him!" I exclaimed.

"Mhm that's not what your face says." She said tauntingly.

"Come on Y/N just tell me, I'm your best friend!" She said. I kept saying no but the whole time we walked she kept pestering. Man I'm kinda regretting asking her to come.

Finally we made it to the mail place and I gave the envelope to the person who was stationed there today. After we left Macie kept annoying me. Wow five minutes sure go by slow when you want them to go by fast. After her begging me to admit my "feelings" or whatever I caved.

"FINE MACIE YOUR RIGHT I HAVE SUCH A BIG CRUSH ON HIM!" I said a little louder than I would've liked.

"I KNEW IT" She said while laughing a little. While she was laughing I was praying that no one else heard what I said cause that would be so embarrassing especially if Scaramouche heard me. He'd probably get mad and ask who I had a crush on.

Finally we made it back to the tent. Macie ended up just coming back with me since her time for work was over.

"Alright Y/N Im going to the washroom! If I don't see you when I get back, have a safe trip." She said giving me a hug.

"Thanks Macie, have fun here at work." I said in a sarcastic way.

"Also I'm sorry for forcing it out of you." Macie said.

I told her it was alright even though I was a little pissed, but whatever I didn't want to talk about it anymore. Hmmm what should I do? I guess I can get a little bag of clothes incase we stay more than one day or whatever. As I was putting the remaining clothes away, Scaramouche walked in.

"Are you ready to go?" Scaramouche asked.

I nodded and we began to walk. I didn't see Macie on the way out of the camp grounds. As we kept walking I would occasionally look at the sky, noticing how the clouds changed. I think we had walked about twenty minutes away from camp. Far far away were no one could see us. I felt something grab my hand and I blushed when U saw it was Scara. He was holding my hand. I couldn't help but give him a faint smile. I'm not sure if he saw it though...

(HI IM BACK GUYS. A NEW CHAPTER WILL BE OUT TOMORROW OR LATER TODAY. EVERYONE THANK REIGANSBBG THEY MAKE ME UPDATE. I HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING WELL. MAKE SURE TO STAY HYDRATED, GET SOME REST, AND EAT A BIT. THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THIS STORY, IT MEANS A LOT!!! I LOVE YOU ALL<3))