Well Shit

Y/n pov

The rest of the team then walks in and all aww at our family before they say that breakfast is ready.

The kids run out with everyone else leaving Loki and me to get ready, "I love our kids," I laugh as Loki makes our bed and I brush my teeth.

"As do I darling," Loki says as he kisses my hair before we head downstairs.

"Look whos finally up," Steve says as he sips his coffee.

"Haha Rodgers," I laugh as I pour myself a cup of tea.

The next morning Loki, Caden, Harriet and I go home with Steve and Nat to spend a few nights with them.

In the morning Nat and I go for a run together. By the time that we are back; Loki, Nat, Steve and I sit around a work table in order to look over any troubles happening around the world. We are all reviewing different continents when we hear a voice that we recognized from a long time ago, "Oh hi, hi! Is anyone home? This is uh, Scot Lang. We met a few years ago at the airport in Germany. I was the guy that got really big," He says.

"Is this an old message?" Steve asks and we all stand up.

Nat responds, "It's the front gate."

10 minutes later Scott is caught up on what has happened these past 5 years, Caden and Heriatt are sitting in the back of the room reading. Loki and I definitely rubbed off on them with our love for books.

"A time machine? Really?!" Loki laughs as I elbow him in the ribs.

"Do you have any better ideas?" I ask him rhetorically, knowing damn well he doesn't have any, "This sounds like a job for Tony Stark if you ask me," I say as I grab my phone, "I'll give him a call."

After I hang up without an answer we all decide to head over to his house to pay his family a visit. I look at Loki and he gets what I'm trying to say, "Hey kids! We're going to visit old metal man!"

As we pull up to Tony's house he knows that something is up. Even though we just got together, the only time the whole team gets together is at the compound or Loki and I's house. 

After we visit Tony; Loki, Harriet, Caden, and I head back to our house. It is almost 11 so the kids go to bed which leaves Loki and me to talk about the findings that happened today. 

"So do you think we could really do this?" I ask him.

"What time travel?!" Loki responds with an exasperated tone.

"Well, ya sort of. We could get everyone back," I say;

Loki sets down the clothing that he was folding to look at me, "At the risk of what?! We have a family already, I can't risk losing this!"

"You don't think I haven't thought of that! But I am sure that we can do this."

"You don't know that," Loki yells as he holds my hands, "We have lost so much but we are finally happy. Why risk it?"

I gently drop my hands from his before yelling, "Because everyone needs them back!"

"I don't if it means I lose you!" Loki yells back before saying quietly, "I can't risk it. I can't risk Harriet or Caden. Why can you?"

"Because I have hope that we can do this and not lose anyone else. I need my brother back," I say as my voice cracks, "Steve needs his boyfriend back. Thor needs Sif back. We all need them back."

Loki runs a hand through his hair, "Maybe you're right. But I still don't know."

"We do this together, or we don't. But you know my vote," I say before going upstairs to head to bed.

Later on, Loki comes into our bedroom and joins me, "I'll do it. Tomorrow we can go and stay with Steve, Nat, Scott, and Bruce to start experimenting."

"Only if you are fully on board, I don't want to force you into anything."

"This decision is of my own will," Loki assures me.

"Thank you," I say before going to sleep beside my husband.

Loki pov

I am nervous about what we will begin doing today. I finally have a family and some sense of a normal life. What if it all goes wrong and I lose everyone? I shiver at the thought before bringing Y/N closer into my arms. I then decide that if this is going to be the last relaxing morning for a while, might as well make it good. 

I carefully sneak out of the room and go down the hall to Harriet and Caden's rooms. "Dad it's too early," Caden mumbles.

I laugh, "Well I guess I will just have to make mom a breakfast myself," I begin walking out of the room before Harriet appears in front of me. My magic lessons have been paying off with her, While Caden is more into combat with Y/N.

"What kind of breakfast?" Harriet interrogates.

I crouch down squaring off with her, "What do you have to offer?"

An hour later, and many flour fights later. Caden, Harriet, and I are going upstairs with a plate of chocolate chip pancakes and a smoothie. We go into the Y/N and I's room as Harriet and Caden jump onto the bed to wake up Y/N as I hold the tray laughing. 

Y/N wakes up to see us three and smiles at us, "Well good morning," she smiles even more as she sees the tray of food, "Hand over the goods."

We give her the tray and we all sit in bed eating the breakfast, "Caden and I made the batter all by ourselves!" Harriet exclaims with a proud face.

I look over at her and see that she still has some flour on her face which I wipe away with my sleeve. "Thankfully for magic, it shouldn't take too long to clean up," I say which makes Y/N laugh.

I look at Y/N and give her a silent nod urging her to tell the kids, "So you guys are going to have a sleepover with Pepper and Morgan for a few nights. Dad and I will be away on a mission but we will be back as soon as possible."

"Can I come?" Caden asks after thinking a lot, "I can help, you know my magic is getting better."

"And I have good combat skills," Harriet adds on.

I take the plates and put them on the tray, "As much as mom and I would love to let you guys come. This is just a boring adult mission, which is no fun. When you guys are older maybe you can join us on a few." I tell them as they groan.

"Alright pack your bags everyone we move out in an hour!" Y/N yells as she rolls out of bed.

One hour later the house is clean, the bags are in our car and Harriet is setting up our playlist. As we pull out of the driveway and start heading to Tony's place Y/N takes my hand on the driver's wheel, "This better work," she mumbles.

I kiss her hand before re-assuring her, "It will, I hope."

An hour later the kids are out of the car saying hi to Morgan and Y/N and I are unloading the bags. "I can't tell you how much we appreciate this," Y/N tells Pepper again.

"Truly I am more than happy to look after them. Last night Tony decided he needed to help as well, he is already heading over there," She says. Clearly worried about her husband.

Y/N gives her a hug before Peper tells the kids, "Alright Caden, Harriet your parents are heading out!"

Both kids come sprinting over and tackle Y/N and me in a bear hug. Both Y/N and I are beginning to tear up in fear that we may not return but we don't want the kids to worry so we try to keep smiling. 

"We will be back before you know it," Y/N tells them.

"We love you guys so much, don't ever forget that," I say to the kids before we get in the car.

Caden and Harriet stand with Pepper and Morgan waving at the car.

"We love you!" We yell as we turn around in the car and start to leave the driveway.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! I have been thinking about making a story after this one about PietroxReader. Let me know what you think <3