Domestic Bliss... nah - Chapter 5

Eddie's PoV -

     Venom and I finish painting the nursery. A lovely light blue coats the walls of the small room. Even though I wear a mask the paint fumes still make me nauseous.

The room use to be a storage room but we moved everything out and cleaned to make room for the nursery. Now with the painting done we can start accumulating furniture. I stand in the middle of the light blue room admiring our work. Drops of paint are splashed on my face and paint coats my hands. Venom is nearly fully formed next to me and the light paint drops stand out strikingly on his black skin. "Love you got paint all over you," I cuddle into my mate trying to brush some paint off his chest.

You do too, love.

     "Let's go take a shower," I suggest and we make our way to the bathroom.

Sometimes I still feel odd undressing in front of Venom. He's my lover. I shouldn't and yet I still do. Especially now with my baby bump.

We are beautiful. Eddie is beautiful.

I turn on the warm water and let it run for a second before stepping into the shower. "Thank you, Vee."

I use a wash cloth to scrub the stubborn paint off of Vee's skin. Once, Vee is clean I start to do the same for myself but Venom stops me.

You cleaned us we will clean you.

With that venom gently rubs the wash cloth over my back and shoulders. I allow the tension to fade from my body. My back has been hurting more since I've been pregnant. Seemingly reading my mind Venom uses his tentacles to rub the stress and pain from my back as he scrubs my chest and arms. I moan into the feeling and Venom purrs at my noises. "Thank you, Vee," I cuddle into my boyfriend once we are both clean.

After shower cuddles, I turn off the water and dry myself off. I dress in lose fitting sweatpants and a hoodie.

We are hungry.

"Of course, you are. What do we want?" I ask.

Chocolate!

I walk to the kitchen to look for Venom's requested food only to find that we're out. "Looks like we're making a trip to the store," I grab my keys and wallet before heading downstairs.

I walk to the 7-Eleven across the street. I grab several bars of chocolate for Venom and I find a slushy for myself. I get in line. A Karen is in front of us complaining to the poor cashier that they don't have her cigarettes.

She is a bad person. Can we eat her?

"Sadly no," I mumble to Vee.

"What was that, fatty?" a drunk man states from behind me. Is he talking to me? I glance back to see a skinny middle aged man dressed in rags. He's obviously very drunk. His posture is slouched and his words are slurred.

I look back ahead wanting to ignore the situation. I hear Venom growling and from our bond I feel his anger growing. Why is this Karen taking so long? I want out of here.

"I know you heard me you fat bitch," the drunk man insults again this time putting his hand on my shoulder.

I brush his hand off and take a few steps forward trying to put distance between us, "Keep your hands to yourself, dude."

Venom growls. "It's okay buddy," I try to calm my symbiot.

Suddenly I feel a hand groping my ass, the drunk man, "I can touch what I please."

I'm no longer in control. I feel myself watching through Venom's eye's. "Keep your hands off my mate!"

Venom picks the man up who is now squirming in Venom's grip. "Let me go, let me go, please," the man begs.

"You had plenty of warnings, you get no more, bye, bye."

With that Venom rips his head off. As Venom consumes the man I feel the blood trickle into my throat through our shared stomach. Oddly enough I find the taste more pleasant than usual. Maybe that's our baby symbiot talking. The chocolate and slushy is forgotten as Venom scurries away from the crime.

We end up on top of a tall building on the other side of town. My body aches from the effort of climbing even though Venom was doing most of the work my body still replicates his actions. Venom forms back into me once on top of the building.

Are we okay? He did not hurt our Eddie did he?

"I'm fine, Vee," I lay down on the concrete roof, "come here."

Venom forms from my chest and snuggles into my arms and neck.

No one hurts our mate. Especially, while our spawns are in us.

"I love you too, Venom," I cuddle my boyfriend.

I wake to a terrible cramp in my stomach. I sit up and grab my stomach in pain. It's still night. We're still on the roof.

Eddie, what is wrong.

Venom hugs me from behind gently rubbing my stomach. Calm overcomes me and Venom must be blocking my pain receptors. The cramp slowly faded.

We will find the problem.

With that Venom disappears inside me. I feel him roaming around my chest and stomach. After a few moments he returns.

Our symbiot spawn bit your appendix. He wants more blood.

"What should we do?" I ask.

Venom forms around me and we start heading home.

We will need to eat more heads.

"Ugh, fine," I sigh and allow Venom to take care of us.

     Once inside I head straight to bed, exhausted from the exertion of climbing and swinging. I lay down and Venom forms next to me. He wraps his strong arms around me letting his hands rest on my stomach.

We feel the spawns kicking.

     I move my hand next to Venom's. Sure enough I feel a small kick. Tears of joy whelp in my eyes. "Our babies! I can't wait to be a daddy."

Eddie will be a perfect daddy for our spawns.

     I fall asleep in Venom's arms.