A Gift? - Chapter 16

A/N -
Warning: this chapter is for 18+ only.

Smut was requested by @mystery_angel_wolf
I hope you like it!
—————

Venom's PoV -

Eddie's birthday is tomorrow. We need to find him a gift. Eddie's currently lounging on the couch writing and article while Vulcan and Dylan play together on the floor. Eddie absentmindedly pets me while he types.

Eddie?

     "Yes, Vee?"

Your birthday is tomorrow.

     "It is. Good memory, love."

We want to get you a gift. That's what humans couples do for birthdays.

     "Awww, Vee. You don't need to get me anything, love. We'll celebrate with a chocolate cake."

No, not good enough for our Eddie.

     "You're too silly, Vee. How are you going to leave me to get something anyway?"

Good point. We love you, Eddie.

     "I love you too, Vee."

     Despite Eddie's persistence we still have a plan to make Eddie's birthday special.

     The babies are in their bed tucked in for the night. We help tuck our Eddie in. "Goodnight, Vee."

Goodnight, Eddie.

We wait until Eddie is fast asleep before exiting our beautiful host. I won't be gone long.

     We slither out through the open window and down our apartment complex and into the street. We bond with a young man riding a bicycle. The human seems frightened and crashes his bike. I search the young mans wallet and find some cash. Perfect! I take full control of the human's body even going so far as to block his mind. The human is but a puppet in my control. I walk us down a main street looking into windows as we go. Many shops are still open. I find an shop full of bright colors and fancy looking boxes. A sign reads "a gift for that special someone". Eddie is special to me. I don't know what it is but if it's for a special person then no one is more special then, Eddie. I pay for the item. Luckily the cashier puts my purchases in a nice gift bag. We walk the young man back to our apartment. I have the human carry Eddie's gift into our apartment. I walk the man back to his bike before I leave him. He will have no memory of me or what we did. With that I slither back up the building and through the open window. I rejoin Eddie and cherish the feeling of my body bonding with his. We are one.

Eddie's PoV -

     I wake to an eager black symbiot bouncing on my chest.

Happy birthday, Eddie!

     I rub my lover's head, "Awww, thank you, Vee."

     I dress and start making breakfast for my family. Anxiety and eagerness fill my body. These emotions are coming from, Venom. "What are you hiding, Vee?"

Nothing, Eddie.

     "You're bad at lies."

We got you a gift, Eddie! We're just excited to see you open it.

"What... you got me a gift. How did you manage that?"

Venom points to a brown gift bag laying next to the door.

We snuck out after you were asleep and corrupted a human to purchase it.

"Venom, that's not nice. You shouldn't take control of other humans. You're mine," I feel a tinge of jealousy.