201-220

Chapter 201 Picking up cheap
  "You just said that you came to buy piglets on behalf of your village. It just so happens that our factory has a batch of piglets, and it will be two months away. This age group of piglets is the most It's easy to support.

  Didn't you just say that your daughter and the children of Director Huang's family are classmates? Director Huang's ability in our factory is top-notch. It just so happens that he is in the factory today, so Director Huang will take you with you for a while , Pick a few sturdier little piglets and feed them back."

  Generally speaking, leaders of such large factories value their own factory's reputation very seriously.

  Deputy Director Liu knew in his heart that what happened at the door just now was really irresponsible to their farm. If this matter spreads out, it will be bad for the reputation of their farm.

  Those people who watched the excitement outside before must have been unable to keep their farms secret. Maybe, I will take this incident as a joke and tell others.

  Of course, what he can do now is to try his best to remedy it. Only if you give more benefits to Ye Jiangong today, and when this matter spreads in the future, the farm will have a stand to defend themselves.

  Thinking of this, Deputy Director Liu glanced at a young man who had been following him.

  "Xiao Li, if you go to Director Wang, you said that Comrade Ye Jiangong came to buy piglets, and asked him to come and help pick a few stronger ones."

  After Xiao Li left, Deputy Director Liu thought about it, and it seemed to be Suddenly thought of something, and said to Ye Jiangong.

  "Comrade Ye Jiangong, your village buys so many piglets at once. Isn't it because you want to set up a breeding farm in the village?"

  There are many villages on the outskirts of the city, and they all set up a breeding farm in the village. Farms, collectively raising livestock. Deputy Director Liu is not at all novel about this kind of thing.

  Hearing what he said, Ye Jiangong nodded.

  "That's exactly right. During this period of time in our factory, we are planning to reduce some of the sows that are older and have fewer litters. Although the number of litters will be reduced in comparison, in fact, it will not be too much.

  If you are interested, you can ask Director Huang to pick a few for you later."

  Ye Jiangong was also very happy to hear the words of Deputy Director Liu.

  Although he couldn't figure it out, the reason why the deputy director Liu suddenly gave him so much benefit. However, Ye Jiangong was not prepared to think about it if he didn't understand it. Anyway, he was the one who had the advantage in this matter.

  When they were talking, Xiao Li had already brought Director Huang over.

  Seeing Director Huang walking by, Deputy Director Liu smiled and pointed to Ye Jiangong, and said to Director Huang.

  "Lao Huang, Comrade Ye Jiangong, should you know each other before?"

  Director Huang nodded and said.

  "Yeah, this student Ye Xiuqing went to participate in a math competition with my kid before. You know, my kid usually has nostrils growing up to the sky. As a result, I went out to participate in a competition, but came back and admired Ye Xiuqing. No."

  Hearing what Director Huang said, Deputy Director Liu glanced at Ye Xiuqing in surprise and smiled kindly at her.

  Probably all the elders prefer children with good academic performance.

  "It's good to know, I just told Comrade Ye Jiangong that you are at the top of our farm. It just so happens that he wants to buy some piglets and raise them. You can help pick some to feed them."

  Just now When Xiao Li went to see Director Huang, he had already told him what had happened outside the farm.

  So at this time, after hearing the words of Deputy Director Liu, Director Huang was not surprised at all.

  "Okay, I will lead him to choose a few of them in a while. Don't worry, you will be healthy and healthy."

  "You've taken the shot, what do I have to worry about. By the way, didn't Sanshe say that some sows will be sold together with the sows that will be processed in a few days? It happened that Comrade Ye Jiangong came over today. Now, you will lead him over and help him choose a few."

  If Deputy Factory Manager Liu asked him to help pick the piglets, it was expected. What he said now was completely beyond Ye Jiangong's expectation.

  Their farm is divided into several pig houses, and the types of pigs raised in each pig house are different.

  It's like a three-house, except for some pigs that have reached the age and can be matched with each other, they are the sows that have been matched some time ago.

  In this, some sows may already have pups in their stomachs. It's just that the month is relatively small, unless someone with experience can't tell it at all.

  At this time, if someone who knows how to pick sows. Maybe this kind of sow will be selected.

  This is equivalent to buying a sow for the price of a sow, plus a few piglets in its belly. This is also a loss for the farm.

  Therefore, before their breeding farm, even the sows that were sent out for three houses, they only sent out after confirming that there were no young pigs in their stomachs. Almost never at this stage, three-collar sows have been sold.

  Director Huang hesitated for a moment and said to Deputy Director Liu.

  "Director, this is not so good. The pigs in Sanshe are not abnormal now, so they are going to take out now. Is it easy to go wrong?"

  Deputy Director Liu patted Director Huang on the shoulder.

  "Lao Huang, since I opened my mouth and let you go, I am not afraid of something wrong with you. Moreover, Comrade Ye Jiangong was indeed wronged on our farm today. We can't hurt our farmer brothers.

  Okay, I will count you. Don't worry, just lead him to choose piglets and sows."

  After hearing the words of Deputy Factory Director Liu, Director Huang already understood what he meant.

  "Director, I know, I will definitely show the best level and I won't let Comrade Ye Jiangong suffer."

  Deputy Director Liu nodded and turned to look at Ye Jiangong.

  "Comrade Ye Jiangong, I have other jobs at hand, so I won't be with you here. Let Director Huang take you to choose pigs. If you encounter any problems, you can come and find me again."

  Hearing the words of Deputy Director Liu , Ye Jiangong hurriedly thanked him.

  After Deputy Director Liu left, Director Huang gave Ye Jiangong a surprised look.

  "Okay, I'll take you to pick a pig. It's not that I said you, your luck is too good, right? You came here today, it is considered a big advantage."

  Hearing some emotional words from Director Huang, Ye Jiangong had some He looked at him in surprise, and didn't understand why he said that.

  Seeing his expression, Director Huang simply told him about these things in their factory.

  After listening to them, Ye Jiangong had to admit it. She came over today, it seems that she really got a big deal!