371-380

Chapter 371 Transaction Completed
  Ye Xiuqing breathed a sigh of relief in her heart when she saw these people walking over.

  Great, the fish is on the bait!

  Regardless of how happy she was, on the surface, she still had a frowning face. She seemed to be immersed in her own emotions, and she didn't seem to find these people who were close to her.

  Ye Xiuqing looked up at them when they stood still in front of her, as if asking them what was wrong.

  The man in the lead smiled at Ye Xiuqing and said.

  "This comrade, I'm really embarrassed. We were drinking tea there just now and heard what you were talking about."

  After listening to his words, Ye Xiuqing made some worried expressions on her face. But immediately, he recovered his calm and waved his hand at him.

  "It's okay."

  "Madam, do you mind if we sit down and talk to you about these stocks in your hands?"

  Ye Xiuqing looked a little hesitant when she heard him. After thinking for a while, he nodded.

  With Ye Xiuqing's consent, these people sat down opposite her very appropriately.

  "I just heard you say that you have a lot of stocks in your hand, and you want to sell it out.

  I think you have been here for a few days and you should have seen it. Now most of the stockholders are retail investors. They are all receiving small amounts of stocks. They can't afford to buy a large amount like yours.

  Moreover, because these people have received a small amount of stocks, the price is not very high. If you have If the amount of stocks is relatively large, it is actually inappropriate to sell them.

  Let me tell you the truth. Our boss is named Li, not me bragging. He is definitely the same in our Shanghai stock market. You may not be clear if you are a foreigner. , We locals, there is no one who does not know him."

  The man gave a thumbs up, then pointed to a few cars parked outside.

  "These cars belong to our boss, and I won't go around with you. Our boss came here this time mainly to collect some stocks from retail investors.

  However, most people nowadays are not prepared to hold the stocks in their hands. To take out. And the amount is too small, it is not worth our boss to sell.

  Since you have a large amount of stock, and you want to take out, do you want to trade with our boss? You can rest assured that you will never let you You suffer." When

  the man spoke, he didn't treat her with contempt because Ye Xiuqing's clothes were a little shabby, and he seemed to know nothing about stocks, and he was very sincere.

  In the previous life, Ye Xiuqing's father had been teaching her. When working with people, you can probably see what kind of person their leaders are through the quality of their employees.

  Ye Xiuqing feels that judging from the attitudes of these people, the quality of the big bosses they call should not be too low.

  Moreover, Ye Xiuqing took the initiative to find these people, and the probability of cheating shouldn't be too great.

  So, she pretended to ponder, and then said.

  "I do have a lot of stocks and bonds in my hand, and I want to sell them out. I don't know what price your boss can get?"

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing's relief, a smile appeared on the man's face.

  "I don't know which stock is in your hand? Feile's and Shenhua's, I can give you two hundred and four shares. The vacuum is three hundred, and the others are 251 shares. Yuyuan's energy More, it has a relatively large denomination, and I can give you two thousand per share."

  Ye Xiuqing has been inquiring about the market these days, and has almost inquired about the current stock and other approximate prices.

  The price given by this man, although not top-notch, is not low.

  If the amount of stocks in Ye Xiuqing's hands is not that large, she may also agree.

  However, the number of stocks in her hands is too much, and it is a big loss for her to ask for a dollar less. What's more, she is still anxious to spend money.

  "Your price is too low. If you accept it sincerely, I will give you a solid basis. Except Feilo, I have all the stocks you mentioned. The stocks in

  my hand are calculated based on the original price. It's worth more than one million. If the price you give is right. If you can eat all of these, I can sell all these stocks to you."

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, even if the person headed by him has a mentality Prepared, still surprised at this time. He never expected that there would be so many stocks in his hand.

  "Madam, let me be honest with you. The amount of these stocks in your hand is really too big and has exceeded my authority. Then

  , if you go upstairs with me and talk to my boss directly, what? How?"

  Ma Weimin in the teahouse said that he would go to the second floor box to talk with Ye Xiuqing. Ye Xiuqing did not agree for her own safety, and she would not agree this time either.

  Therefore, Ye Xiuqing shook his head and rejected his proposal.

  Seeing Ye Xiuqing shaking his head, the man thought for a while.

  "Then please wait for me here for a while. I will go up and ask our boss for instructions. Can I give you an answer after I get down?" After getting Ye Xiuqing's consent, the man trot all the way upstairs. After less than ten minutes, he walked down again from the upper floor. The smile on his face at this time was bigger than before.

  The man's boss, indeed, seems to be very sincere. For these stocks, it is also inevitable.

  After the man came down, he directly gave Ye Xiuqing one, a price higher than her price. According to Ye Xiuqing, on this basis, an additional five yuan per share will be added. The man hesitated and nodded in agreement.

  After the price is negotiated, the rest will be easy.

  The two did not say any more nonsense, and directly arranged a time and place to meet in the afternoon.

  In the afternoon, the two people came to the largest bank in this neighborhood at the agreed time.

  Probably the man found a relationship, and soon, the formalities were completed.

  The key is that this era is not as strict as the control of later generations. It is also very convenient to transfer money. Both parties are very satisfied after the transaction is completed.

  Ye Xiuqing received the transfer and confirmed that all of the eight million yuan had arrived in the account. We greeted the man, and walked into the nearby mall after going out.

  After walking around the mall for two times, she went to the bathroom, took off her wig, and changed into a coat.

  After strolling for a while, I went to another floor, removed all the disguise from my body, and swayed twice on the road before returning to the hotel.

  As soon as he entered the house, he saw an anxious Ye Jiangong.

  "How is the young girl? Is it going well?"

   The stock price of the year was not found. I wrote it down based on the price of 1991. If you know, you can leave a message and I will change it.