411-420

Chapter 411 Why is it so cheap

  Hearing her words, Ye Xiuqing nodded.

  "Does this stall have to talk about monthly rent?"

  The stall owner glanced at the box that Ye Xiuqing put at his feet, and he understood in his heart why she was talking to her so much.

  The stall owner has a really good temper, and even gave Ye Xiuqing some advice at this time.

  "The stalls here can be rented on a daily basis, 2 yuan a day. If you want to do business for a long time, it is more suitable to rent on a monthly basis. Of course, you can rent it on a daily basis for a few days to see how the business is going.

  If you want to If you are renting a booth, have you seen that little house with a red roof? Just go over and talk to the people in the house and pay the money." After hearing her words, Ye Xiuqing thanked her and went to the house.

  Hearing the knock on the door, a nearly 60-year-old aunt who was listening to the radio in the room raised her head and smiled at Ye Xiuqing.

  "Girl, do you want to rent a booth?"

  Ye Xiuqing nodded, "Hello Auntie, I want to rent a booth for two days."

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, the aunt did not rent a booth for a short period of time. Not happy, but laughed.

  "You girl is too good at talking, what's your name, auntie, grandma. At my age, no matter how I look at it, I'm from the grandma's generation. By the way, I'm seventy-six this year. The elders in your family should be Are you not as old as me?"

  Hearing her words, Ye Xiuqing nodded embarrassedly. Her grandmother's age is indeed similar to this aunt. Since the other party didn't mind the age issue, Ye Xiuqing certainly wouldn't object.

  Seeing Ye Xiuqing nodding, the aunt showed such an expression as she expected. After smiling for a while, he continued.

  "We allow daily renting of booths here. You can write. There is a form here for you to fill out. After filling it out, you can pay for the booth selection."

  The content on the form is very simple, probably just preparation How many days to rent, what to sell, simply say the source of the thing.

  Ye Xiuqing acted very quickly and quickly filled out the form and handed it to the aunt.

  "You girl, the writing is really good. It sells Walkmans and tapes. These are precious things, so you won't have to worry about selling them."

  As the aunt said, she took out a booklet and asked Ye Xiuqing Choose a booth.

  Ye Xiuqing thought for a while and chose the one next to the stall owner who just bought the head rope.

  Just like what the aunt said, she sells in-demand goods. As long as they are displayed, there must be many people who come to join in the fun. They don't need to spend high booth fees to find places with high traffic.

  Moreover, this time she was the only one who came to sell the goods. Although in this market, there are security personnel patrolling every day. However, the size of the market is not small, and it is impossible for these people to notice every stall. If she didn't pay attention and let someone take a Walkman from her booth, she would suffer a big loss.

  In this way, in fact, if you find a location that is a bit biased, and the traffic is not so large, the cost performance is the highest.

  The next thing was relatively simple. After selecting the booth and paying the money, Ye Xiuqing carried her belongings and went to the newly rented booth.

  When Ye Xiuqing came over, the stall owner who sold the headband was sitting there with his head down and sewing a new headband.

  Hearing a voice next to her, she raised her head and looked over. When she saw the stall next to her. Ye Xiuqing, who was sitting on the small bench and taking things out, was stunned for a moment.

  Then, he smiled at Ye Xiuqing as a greeting.

  After she saw clearly what Ye Xiuqing was taking out, she suddenly widened her glasses. She grew up so big, and it was the first time she saw so many Walkmans and tapes except in the supply and marketing agency.

  That's not right, even in the supply and marketing cooperative, I have never seen so many Walkmans on a counter.

  As shocked as this woman was, there were also some people passing by.

  Just as the female stall owner and Ye Xiuqing said just now, their location is relatively remote. Generally, the people who pass by them basically buy the same things they want to buy, and they are ready to leave.

  Therefore, most of the stalls around here have no way to attract the attention of these customers and make them stop.

  But here, Ye Xiuqing's booth will definitely not be included.

  The city where Ye Xiuqing lives is considered to be a relatively fast-growing and relatively wealthy city in their province.

  Moreover, the people of their city have a characteristic, that is, they are particularly good-natured. I would rather be hungry at home and dress up brightly when I go outside.

  This characteristic is a little worse for people in various county towns, but it is especially obvious for those who live in urban areas.

  The Walkman is something new to them. This also means that if anyone can always have one, they will definitely become the focus of the crowd.

  However, want to buy it at the supply and marketing agency in the city. Not to mention the price, you also need industrial tickets. That's out of the question for most families.

  Go to some video stores. In addition to not requiring tickets, the prices there are more expensive than the supply and marketing cooperatives. The most important thing is that even if it is such an expensive thing, most people can't grab it.

  Now that they see someone selling it, how could they not be excited?
  A young man in his twenties found something on Ye Xiuqing's booth. He came to Ye Xiuqing's booth at the fastest speed.

  "Is that a Walkman in your booth? How much?"

  "Yes, it is a Walkman, three hundred and five, and the tape next to it costs five yuan ." Hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, the young man's eyes widened. , looks a little unbelievable.

  This price is much more suitable than selling it in supply and marketing cooperatives and video stores.

  The young man replied in a conditioned reflex. It seems that he should have gone to various places to go to the Walkman's price before.

  After the frantic heartbeat, the young man became vigilant again.

  "No, one of my classmates bought a Walkman some time ago and said that his father brought it back for her when he went out. It seems to be a foreign brand that is loose or locked. It's expensive. I heard that it is not a tape. it will cost more than 2,000." As he spoke, the young man looked at the Walkman on Ye Xiuqing's booth.

  "Don't blame me for speaking badly, after all, it's not cheap. I'd like to ask, why is your Walkman so cheap? You say, these Walkmans in your hand, From time to time most of them have problems, and you sell it so cheap?"