451-460

Chapter 451 What do you want, boy? (two in one)

  Ye Xiuqing turned around and saw Xie Yunzhou who stopped not far from her, breathing violently.

  Seeing Xie Yunzhou, Ye Xiuqing's expression froze for a moment. She never imagined why Xie Yunzhou would appear here at this time.

  Don't tell her that Xie Yunzhou is here to chase after her. Now idol dramas don't act like this anymore. It's too old-fashioned!

  Because of some nervousness, Ye Xiuqing couldn't even concentrate at this time. The thoughts in her mind appeared one after another, and after nearly a minute, she completely calmed down. Being able to face Xie Yunzhou, smile very naturally and greet him.

  "Doctor Xie is also here to wait for the bus?"

  Not only did Ye Xiuqing need time to calm down, but he was very anxious when he heard that Ye Xiuqing had been discharged from the hospital. Xie Yunzhou, who ran all the way, was also very excited at this time.

  Ye Xiuqing guessed right, he did have a very good impression of Ye Xiuqing.

  However, this favorable impression is not what Ye Xiuqing thought before, but Xie Yunzhou had met Ye Xiuqing more than once before this time.

  When he saw Ye Xiuqing for the first time, he had not returned to China. Xie Yunzhou, who is about to graduate, actually has some confusion in his heart.

  At that time, the foreign tutor gave him very favorable conditions, hoping that he could stay abroad. Although he refused at the time, there was still some hesitation in his heart.

  The conditions in his house are not bad, so Xie Yunzhou is not particularly interested in the favorable conditions promised by his mentor to him. What really hesitant is that if he can stay abroad, he will have the opportunity to learn more and more advanced knowledge, and even join some laboratories that interest him very much.

  This is indeed a particularly big temptation for a person who has a very high pursuit of medicine.

  But at the same time, the education he received since childhood made him hope to return to the motherland. I hope that I can use what I have learned to help the motherland develop in medicine.

  That time, when Xie Yunzhou was hesitating, something happened at home, and he temporarily returned to China to run errands.

  After finishing the work, I took a taxi to the airport and was about to return to the beautiful country. In the car, she saw Ye Xiuqing rescue an old man who was about to be hit by the car. She was obviously so thin and frail, but she was a little bit reckless when she rescued someone.

  At that moment, Ye Xiuqing touched him very much, making him feel that a little girl can help her compatriots and the elderly regardless of her life, how could he stay abroad for the so-called pursuit of progress.

  Although the country is still developing, it is precisely because of this that it is more necessary for him to come back and build. Even if he can only exert a small amount of power to make the development of the motherland faster for even that second, what he does is meaningful.

  As for more advanced knowledge, as long as he does not give up learning, where is it not the same?
  This is because Xie Yunzhou will start to go through the formalities for returning to the country immediately after returning to the beautiful country.

  The second time, before the operation on the grandmother of the round-faced nurse.

  Even before the surgery, Xie Yunzhou was very calm and looked confident. In fact, there was some anxiety in his heart.

  Although he had tried this operation when he was abroad, the success rate was also very good. However, the old lady is indeed very old, so the risk of this operation has naturally increased a lot.

  Coupled with some domestic medical facilities, there are some differences with foreign countries. In some conditions, there are indeed some differences with foreign countries. Therefore, Xie Yunzhou was also worried about whether the operation would be successful in the end.

  However, as a doctor, he has no way to let the patient go because he is afraid of taking the risk when he may save the patient's life.

  After being informed that it was the old lady who agreed to the operation, Xie Yunzhou was both happy for her and a little worried.

  The day before the operation, Xie Yunzhou was in a bad mood and went out to relax, and met Ye Xiuqing again.

  At that time, Ye Xiuqing was helping a little boy rescue a kitten that couldn't climb down from a tree.

  The kitten is really too small, and the tree is very tall. The two thought of a lot of ways to save the kitten.

  Seeing the efforts of the two people time and time again, and hearing Ye Xiuqing's words to persuade the little man, Xie Yunzhou only felt that the big stone that was suppressed in his heart had completely disappeared.

  It was Ye Xiuqing's words that gave him the courage to know that sometimes, even if the consequences might be unsatisfactory, he had to try his best. Maybe it is just a try, but for others, it is the hope of life.

  Seeing the smile on Ye Xiuqing's face holding the kitten, Xie Yunzhou only felt that his heartbeat became a little abnormal.

  It's a pity that a fence in the community blocked Xie Yunzhou's footsteps at that time, so he couldn't go over and talk to Ye Xiuqing. When he finally made up his mind and wanted to call Ye Xiuqing to meet her, Ye Xiuqing had already left.

  Xie Yunzhou, who had never been in contact with the opposite sex since childhood, could only watch her leave without having the courage to stop Ye Xiuqing.

  Later, the operation went very smoothly. While establishing Xie Yunzhou's position in the domestic medical industry, it also gave Xie Yunzhou a more authentic belief in the medical industry.

  From that day on, Xie Yunzhou would walk around the railing that day whenever he was not busy, hoping to meet Ye Xiuqing again.

  It's a pity that since that day, he never saw the person he wanted to see again.

  It is precisely because of this that Xie Yunzhou agreed to exchange and study here for another year when the director of this hospital kept him. In addition to really wanting to learn some knowledge from the doctors in the hospital, I still hope that I can stay there for a while and hope to meet Ye Xiuqing again.

  Xie Yunzhou was already a little disappointed after so long without results.

  He didn't expect the twists and turns, and when he was about to give up, he saw Ye Xiuqing who was unconscious in the hospital and was brought over.

  At the beginning, because he was concerned about Ye Xiuqing's condition, he didn't think too much. At the moment when he was sure that Ye Xiuqing's body had no major problems, Xie Yunzhou only felt that the speed of his blood flow had increased.

  At that time, there was only one thought in his heart, this time he would never miss the girl he likes because of his cowardice.

  It is precisely because of this that Xie Yunzhou, who didn't care about this area, took the initiative to apply to become Ye Xiuqing's attending doctor.

  Taking advantage of his position, he would come to see Ye Xiuqing in Ye Xiuqing's ward from time to time.

  Even though he seemed to be very stable, in fact only Xie Yunzhou knew it. Every time he sees Ye Xiuqing, how much self-control he needs to use to make himself speak normally and not blush in front of Ye Xiuqing.

  When he told Ye Xiuqing to keep her warm that night, he had some regrets just after he said it. After all, he knew that he had met Ye Xiuqing twice before, and he also knew that he was attracted to her.

  But in Ye Xiuqing's opinion, they had just met, and it was indeed inappropriate for a male doctor to say such things to her.

  Because of this incident, Xie Yunzhou, who had been sleeping very well, hardly fell asleep that night. I went to the floor where Ye Xiuqing's ward was located early this morning, wanting to see if she would have any bad impression of him because of her words.

  As soon as he came over, he heard the little nurse at the nurse station praising her to Ye Xiuqing.

  To be honest, Xie Yunzhou has been a child of someone else since he was a child. He has heard too many compliments from childhood to adulthood. Even when he was studying abroad, he was always the object of admiration and praise from teachers and classmates in a foreign country where Chinese discrimination still existed.

  In the past, when facing other people's praise, Xie Yunzhou would not take it to heart. He felt that he achieved results just because he worked hard enough. I also believe that there are many people who are more talented than him.

  Even if someone praised a lot, or if the praise was too exaggerated, he would interrupt the other party, saying that he still has a lot of shortcomings.

  But this time, Xie Yunzhou didn't make a sound, just stood there quietly. Just like a male peacock showing his beautiful tail feathers to the person he likes, he wants to let the other person know more about his advantages.

  During the rounds in the ward, Xie Yunzhou was completely embarrassed to talk to Ye Xiuqing, and even embarrassed to look at her expression.

  Originally, Xie Yunzhou thought that he had no surgery and no duty today. After getting off work, I asked Ye Xiuqing to go out for a walk, and told her what I felt.

  Unexpectedly, Ye Xiuqing went through the discharge procedures silently. If he hadn't happened to hear it, he would have no idea that Ye Xiuqing had already left the hospital.

  The moment he knew Ye Xiuqing had left, Xie Yunzhou only felt a little chill all over his body. He couldn't even imagine that if he let Ye Xiuqing leave this time, would he not be able to find her again?
  Thinking of this, Xie Yunzhou didn't even care that he was still at work, and after explaining to the assistant who had been following him, he rushed out.

  fortunately!

  Fortunately, Ye Xiuqing hasn't gotten on the bus yet!

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing's question, Xie Yunzhou, whose breathing had calmed down, took a step forward and narrowed the distance between Ye Xiuqing and Ye Xiuqing.

  He stared at Ye Xiuqing closely and said to her.

  "I'm not here to wait for the bus, I'm here to find you!"

  Ye Xiuqing did not expect that Xie Yunzhou would say such a thing. It is undeniable that Ye Xiuqing was happy in his heart after a brief surprise.

  Soon, Ye Xiuqing suppressed her somewhat happy mood.

  "Did I leave something behind?"

  Ye Xiuqing bluntly wanted to change the subject and gave a lame excuse.

  "Yes!"

  Before Ye Xiuqing was surprised, Xie Yunzhou's next sentence followed.

  "Me! Comrade Ye Xiuqing, do you have a partner now? If so, treat it as if I didn't say it! If not, what do you think of me? Can you think about me?"

  Ye Xiuqing felt even more in her heart after hearing Xie Yunzhou's words. surprised. Although they didn't spend much time together, Ye Xiuqing could see that Xie Yunzhou was a very restrained person. I didn't expect that he would ask such a thing directly.

  Although Ye Xiuqing felt that the two of them were a little inappropriate, she did not casually perfunctory each other's sincerity.

  "Doctor Xie, I don't have a partner right now!"

  Ye Xiuqing continued before Xie Yunzhou was happy.

  "Thank you very much for the doctor's love for me, but I don't think the two of us are suitable."

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, Xie Yunzhou immediately became anxious.

  "Why isn't it suitable? You don't have a partner now, so why can't you consider me? I think my conditions are good in all aspects, and my character is also good. If you have any requirements, you can ask them. As long as I do, I will try my best to Do it. Or, or if you think there are any shortcomings in me that you don't like, you tell me, and I will try to correct them."

  It could be seen that Xie Yunzhou was indeed a little anxious at this time. His fair face turned red again at this time, and even his forehead was sweating a little.

  "Although we don't have much contact, I think Dr. Xie is very good and doesn't need to change anything for me. It's my problem that I disagree with, and it has nothing to do with Dr. Xie.

  Although I don't know what Dr. Xie thinks about me is good . , I have a good impression on you. However, we have known each other for a short time after all, and you don't know me well.

  I think even if Dr. Xie has some good feelings for me, it should not be too deep. The Shenzhen market is so big, we will meet in the future. There won't be many opportunities. I heard that Dr. Xie will return to the capital after that, so it's almost impossible to meet each other. I think after a while, Dr. Xie will forget me."

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, Xie Yunzhou couldn't care about anything else. Like pouring beans, he told her the two times he had seen Ye Xiuqing before.

  Ye Xiuqing never thought that she and Xie Yunzhou had such a relationship.

  Ye Xiuqing, who was not very identified originally, was not the one who refused, but at this time, she could clearly hear the voice of her own determination being shaken.

  No matter from which point of view, Xie Yunzhou is a very good boy. Since she likes him so much, why don't you try dating him first?
  Anyway, it doesn't mean that as long as they are in a relationship, they must get married. It would be a pity if such an excellent boy really be missed .

  Although Xie Yunzhou is very good in the field of brain science, when he studied abroad, he also came into contact with a little knowledge of psychology.

  As soon as Ye Xiuqing was shaken, Xie Yunzhou saw it.

  He stepped forward again and wanted to say something to Ye Xiuqing.

  As a result, before he could speak, he saw a person rushing over next to him, directly protecting Ye Xiuqing behind him.

  "You kid is so close to my niece, what are you doing first?"