467-469

Chapter 467 Apologize
  His IQ is no problem, it can be seen naturally that these people who will come here don't care about their attitude towards Ye Xiuqing, at least they all know her.

  What does this mean? This shows that Ye Xiuqing is very likely not brought here, but is standing here by his own ability.

  Taking a ten thousand steps back, even if she was really brought here. Being able to get to know so many people has a very good attitude towards her. The person who brought her here is definitely of a very high status, and he is very fond of her.

  Thinking of this, Li Guofu could not wait to go back more than ten minutes ago and slap the one who took the initiative to stop Ye Xiuqing from speaking harshly.

  His business has just started, and he finally found an opportunity to come to this banquet today, wanting to expand his network. If someone offends someone who can't be offended because of a trivial matter, his business may not be able to do it in the future.

  The more he thought about it, the more angry Li Guofu felt in his heart. Looking at Ye Xiuli's eyes, she also became a little unkind.

  If it wasn't for her causing trouble, he wouldn't be in such a dilemma now.

  Of course, now is not the time to think about it.

  Li Guofu, who already knew that Ye Xiuqing was not a soft persimmon, couldn't see the arrogance on his face at this time, and looked at Ye Xiuqing apologetically.

  "This lady, I'm really sorry, I thought about it again. Sometimes my girlfriend really likes to play with her spirit. Although she doesn't have any bad intentions, her words are not very pleasant, and it is easy for people to misunderstand

  . It's probably because her words were inappropriate, and this misunderstanding occurred. It's our fault, I apologize for her and you."

  Hearing Li Guofu's words, Ye Xiuqing glanced at him and nodded, expressing herself I know, I don't say anything more.

  It's better to do some things behind the scenes. At their level, since one party is soft on the back, they can't do things that make a fool of themselves in public, and everyone can't afford to lose this person.

  Seeing Ye Xiuqing so easily, he nodded and said that the matter was over. Not only was Li Guofu not relieved, but he was even more nervous in his heart.

  During this time, he has also been in contact with some rich people and knows some of their ways of doing things. In this case, he is not afraid of the other party's embarrassment. What he is really afraid of is Ye Xiuqing who understates it and will no longer pursue it. This means that the other party may retaliate against them behind their backs.

  Thinking of this, Li Guofu gritted his teeth and pulled out Ye Xiuli who was standing behind him and wanted to come out and quarrel with Ye Xiuqing. He said to her with a very ugly face.

  "Ali, what happened just now is not your fault, why don't you apologize to this lady?"

  Ye Xiuli thought that Li Guofu was supporting her, but she didn't expect him to apologize. Still apologize to Ye Xiuqing, which Ye Xiuli couldn't accept at all.

  "Why? What I said is definitely not wrong. I just saw that she came in with a man. Also, she did say that our business was not going to work. What did I say wrong?"

  Ye Xiuli looked on. He looked at Ye Xiuqing angrily, with a stubborn expression on his face. I don't know, I thought Ye Xiuqing was bullying people here.

  Hearing Ye Xiuli's unrelenting words, Ye Xiuqing didn't need to say anything more. The host of this banquet, who had been standing here for a while, spoke to her impatiently.

  "The lady probably hasn't attended our banquet before, so I don't know very well. Generally, people who receive invitations will bring their companions of the opposite sex to participate. This is a normal thing. Moreover, not all people who come together are As you think, there is an ambiguous relationship.

  Of course, I think the lady should not be that kind of dirty person, probably won't misunderstand. However, most of the people in our banquet are more tolerant, you don't want to say more Ugly words. But if the lady can't keep her mouth shut like this at other banquets, it's not good to cause trouble for herself and her companions."

  Hearing the organizer's words, Ye Xiuli's face turned blue and white, looking extremely embarrassed.

  Li Guofu opened his mouth to speak, but was interrupted by the organizer reaching out.

  They do pay attention to earning money with their anger, but they are also dealing with people whose status is similar to their own. Like Li Guofu, who has no assets and is still causing trouble at the banquet, they will not give him too much face.

  "And this gentleman, our banquet is mainly to provide a place for everyone to exchange feelings and information. Your practice today has caused trouble to the people attending the meeting. I think you are probably not suitable for today's kind of situation. A type of banquet. I look forward to seeing you again at a different type of banquet next time."

  How could Li Guofu not hear it, the organizer euphemistically drove people away. He stood there hesitantly, wanting to search for the collaborators he had just met, who was very interested in the project in his hand, and who was willing to invest.

  As a result, the other party has been standing in the crowd, and has no intention of coming. When he met his eyes, he just smiled and said nothing else.

  Seeing the other party's performance, Li Guofu's heart suddenly became half cold. He opened his mouth to say something nice and continued to stay here, only to see a good organizer who wanted to sell Ye Xiuqing beckoned and called for the security staff of the banquet.

  Seeing a few tall and tall men walking this way, Li Guofu clearly realized that if he insisted on staying here and not leaving, he would only be humiliating himself. She could only give a smile to the organizer and Ye Xiuqing, and after apologizing again, she pulled Ye Xiuli, who was somewhat rude and insensitive, out of the banquet hall.

  After they left, the people who originally came to watch the fun did not continue to gather here at this time. After speaking briefly with Ye Xiuqing, he returned to the banquet hall.

  Just as Ye Xiuqing was about to leave, she heard Ye Xiuli's exasperated voice from downstairs.

  Ye Xiuqing took two steps to the window sill and stood on the edge of the balcony, just in time to see Ye Xiuli and Li Guofu who were pulling and pulling downstairs.

  "Li Guofu, what do you mean? Why did you pull me out? I didn't say anything wrong just now, why didn't you let me finish my sentence?"

  At this time, Li Guofu looked a little irritable. Hearing Ye Xiuli's words, he rudely shook off Ye Xiuli's hand holding his clothes.

  "You ask me? Why did I pull you out, don't you know it in your heart? If I don't pull you out, I'll let you in and continue to hurt me, won't it work?"