461-466

Chapter 461 Going to the Capital (2-in-1)

  Although the real estate company established by Ye Xiuqing is not well-known in Shenzhen, even the real estate in her hands is the first time it has opened.

  However, because the real estate was on sale on the same day, the service provided by their community was really good. Many people who originally wanted to buy a house paid the rent on the spot and decided to buy a house in this community.

  What Ye Xiuqing didn't expect was that the houses she thought might be reserved for the final fine decoration and semi-finished decoration turned out to be the best sellers. Sure enough, no matter what age there are people with very good family conditions. For these people, they are more inclined to spend money to buy clean, rather than saving a few money and laboriously decorating themselves.

  There are also some customers who originally had some heartbeats. After asking about the price, they are going to go home and discuss with the people at home.

  Despite the location and infrastructure of Ye Xiuqing's community, even the frame structure of the houses is very in line with the aesthetics of people of this era. Even the key middle school in Shenzhen is located next to it and is under construction. Either way, it's a very livable environment.

  But in the same way, this community also has a feature that this high-quality community has, that is, it is expensive!

  Although it is not as exaggerated as the high-end residential areas, the price per square meter is also more expensive than other residential areas.

  Many people actually want to buy a house in this community. After all, after shopping around, they are really very excited about this place. But if they buy a house, the budget will be much higher all of a sudden, so they have some worries about the subsequent renovation and purchase of other things, the savings in their hands will not be enough.

  Seeing their hesitation, the salesmen in the sales office enthusiastically promoted various housing credit businesses that were newly introduced by the country to them.

  At the beginning, these people did not trust the so-called housing loan business in their hearts. After all, many people have not heard of this name before, and there is no guarantee that this business is real.

  Besides, even in a city like Shenzhen, which is considered to be at the forefront of the country, the residents also have the characteristics of many Chinese people in their bones, seeking stability.

  Rather than taking out loans, which owe money to the state and banks, they prefer to settle all the house payments at once.

  Although the staff in the sales office had a very good attitude, they did not ask them to sign the contract on the spot, and even persuaded them to go to the bank to learn more about the documents in this area and then come to buy a house. It seems that they are not liars.

  However, most people still find it unreliable.

  Not to mention these people, even the trained staff in the sales office feel that this is a certain danger. ,

  Ye Xiuqing was already mentally prepared for this kind of situation. After knowing that almost no one wanted to take out a loan, and some even decided to buy a house in other neighborhoods because of the lack of money in their hands, they didn't feel any regrets.

  Anyway, from the current point of view, the number of houses sold in this community has exceeded Ye Xiuqing's expectations.

  Although Ye Xiuqing's last family's business has nothing to do with the real estate industry, she herself doesn't know much about it.

  However, Ye Xiuqing came from later generations after all. Many of her ideas are not available to people in this era, and even the architectural styles and community supporting measures that many people in later generations are accustomed to are very novel in the eyes of people of this era.

  In addition, Ye Xiuqing was willing to spend money, and spent a lot of money to recruit some relevant staff with outstanding abilities.

  In fact, there are capable people of all ages, but some people's vision and ideas are limited by the times. Now Ye Xiuqing has put forward some very constructive opinions that are beyond the thinking of this era. And these people naturally have the ability to turn the ideas proposed by Ye Xiuqing into reality.

  It is precisely because of this that even the price of this community built by Ye Xiuqing is more expensive than most houses in Shenzhen. The houses in this community were also sold out in less than two months.

  Some of them are regular customers. They bought Ye Xiuqing's well-decorated house. After trying to live in the house for a few days, they thought it was very good and bought another set.

  There are many others who were introduced by relatives and friends. After seeing the infrastructure in this community and the basic structure of the house, they decided to pay.

  The development of this community alone has brought Ye Xiuqing nearly 10 million in income. This was something Ye Xiuqing had never thought of before.

  She only knew how to make money from real estate, but she didn't know that the purchasing power of people in this era was so strong.

  In any case, this successful development not only brought a lot of benefits to Ye Xiuqing, but allowed her to have more capital to start the next project. It also brought her a lot of experience in real estate development, which for her is the greatest wealth.

  And the success of this community development, Ye Xiuqing's courage gradually increased. She felt that what she had thought before was very correct. Moreover, it also set the tone for the form of the community she will develop in the future.

  In the future, the community she develops must be very high-end in all aspects. It doesn't matter if the price is higher. Anyway, there are always people who are willing to spend money.

  After some of the houses in this community were sold and the basic funds were withdrawn, Ye Xiuqing went to the land relationship again and started to prepare for the construction of the next community.

  After all the houses in this community were sold out, Ye Xiuqing had once again bought two pieces of land in the Shenzhen market, which were quite good.

  In addition to Shenzhen and the capital, the land prices in other cities in China are not very expensive. Therefore, Ye Xiuqing also dispatched some of the talents he was optimistic about to other provincial capital cities. Let them buy some land with the right area and not very expensive at the right time.

  Although there is no feedback yet, Ye Xiuqing believes that this move will definitely save her a lot of money in a short time.

  After the funds were withdrawn, Ye Xiuqing began to build the second and third communities in Shenzhen.

  Because the cooperation with the previous construction company was quite pleasant, this time the work was mainly left to them. Moreover, the people she brought out basically already have an understanding of this aspect. Ye Xiuqing felt relieved by leaving the affairs here to them.

  After all these things were done, Ye Xiuqing packed up his things and returned to the capital with Xie Yunzhou.

  Although Ye Xiuqing spoke to Xie Yunzhou very firmly before the two of them confirmed their relationship. In the next few years, she will focus on her career. Even if the partner is married, he will never give up his career. You may even neglect your other half because your career is too busy.

  But after being really with Xie Yunzhou, Ye Xiuqing is not the kind of person who will keep the other party waiting.

  Although Ye Xiuqing has been very busy these days, she still spared a lot of time to spend with Xie Yunzhou.

  After this period of time together, both of them have a deeper understanding of each other. The more they understand, the deeper Ye Xiuqing's affection for each other.

  I have to say that Xie Yunzhou is indeed a very good boy in all aspects. In addition to his excellent work ability, Ye Xiuqing felt very moved by his personality and the contrast he showed from time to time.

  Originally, Ye Xiuqing was still hesitating. After the work on the Shenzhen market was completed, which city should she start expanding from after she walked out of the Shenzhen market?

  However, after Xie Yunzhou said goodbye to her with a reluctant expression, saying that she would have to work in the Capital Hospital for a while, Ye Xiuqing decided to go to the capital first.

  Exactly, you can also drink more Xie Yunzhou to get along for a while.

  Although Ye Xiuqing's real estate development work in Shenzhen was very smooth, she did not dare to relax after arriving in the capital.

  One is that the Shenzhen Stock Exchange itself is a relatively developed city, and the contents of some domestic documents are mainly skewed there. Many things that may be difficult to apply in other cities can be completed smoothly there.

  But it's different when you get to the capital. The doorway here is much deeper than when you were in the Shenzhen market.

  Thanks to the books Ye Xiuqing read in the capital, he met many people here. Even after graduating, Ye Xiuqing has been in contact with each other, and the relationship has always been good.

  It was because of this that Ye Xiuqing returned to the capital. I simply packed up, and after a night of rest, I went to Capital University with a souvenir to visit my teachers the next day.

  As soon as she arrived at the school gate, Ye Xiuqing saw Uncle Sun who was still in good health after a few years.

  Uncle Sun, who was reading a newspaper in the guard room, looked up and saw Ye Xiuqing at the door, hurriedly put down the newspaper in his hand, and walked out of the room.

  "Qing girl, why are you back? Come in and sit for a while!"

  Ye Xiuqing smiled and entered the guard room after hearing what Uncle Sun said. I gave him a souvenir that I brought back from the Shenzhen market.

  When Ye Xiuqing was studying here, Uncle Sun took great care of her. At that time, Ye Xiuqing set up remedial classes, and sometimes came back late at night, so Uncle Sun also changed the patrol route and sent her back to the dormitory.

  So, even after Ye Xiuqing graduated. She has not broken the contact with Uncle Sun and Aunt Ju, the dormitory manager, and calls them every month to keep in touch with her relationship. From time to time, they will also mail something back to them.

  Therefore, even though Ye Xiuqing and Uncle Sun have not seen each other for a long time, this meeting did not feel embarrassing.

  Seeing what Ye Xiuqing handed over, Uncle Sun glanced at her with some resentment.

  "You girl spent this unjust money again, didn't I tell you everything? Your aunt and I both have pensions, and we both lack everything. You can call us when you have time, and you don't need these things. I bought it."

  Hearing Uncle Sun's complaint, Ye Xiuqing didn't argue with him, but nodded cheerfully, looking at Uncle Sun with a helpless expression on his face.

  Ye Xiuqing came here earlier this time, and was not in a hurry to visit the previous teacher. He sat in the guard room and chatted with Uncle Sun for a while before saying goodbye to him.

  Ye Xiuqing first went to their major to find Dean Luo, and was told that Dean Luo had a class at this time, so she went to the offices of other teachers and stayed with these teachers for a while. After Dean Luo finished class, he said goodbye to them and went into his office.

  When Ye Xiuqing passed by, Director Luo was boiling water there to prepare tea. Seeing Ye Xiuqing coming in, he pointed directly to the chair in the office and motioned her to sit there.

  Before Ye Xiuqing graduated, she had a very good relationship with Dean Luo's family. They have been in frequent contact over the years, and the relationship has grown even closer. Seeing his actions, he was not polite and sat down directly.

  While making tea for the two of them, President Luo joked to Ye Xiuqing.

  "Qing girl, your popularity is still so good. I just got out of class here, and I haven't waited to go back to the office. Several people I met told me that you were waiting for me here, and asked me to come back quickly."

  Ye Xiuqing also Couldn't help laughing.

  "The teacher taught me well."

  "You girl, it's only been a few years since you graduated, and you can say it more and more. By the way, last time you told me that you developed a real estate in the Shenzhen market, and you will start planning soon. It's sold.

  When we called after that, you didn't say anything about the follow-up, and I didn't ask. When you returned to the capital this time, are things over there already?"

  Ye Xiuqing didn't hide anything after hearing President Luo's words. Tucked away, he directly told him about his recent situation in the Shenzhen market.

  Although Dean Luo has been teaching in the school, he has a very good understanding of various relevant policies of the country, and has a very deep level of knowledge in this area.

  After listening to Ye Xiuqing's words, he couldn't help but nodded.

  "Your idea is very interesting, and there is no problem in the general direction. When you implement it concretely, you have proved with facts that your idea is a win.

  You are asking my opinion now, and I can only say that your series of planning is very perfect, and I can't come up with any concrete and feasible opinions for a while.

  But there is one thing I have to tell you first, no matter how your business is doing here. I hope that your steps will not be too big in a short period of time. In many cases, the content of some documents is constantly changing, especially in recent years, although there is no change in the general direction.

  But many times, some small changes in details may have a big impact on your business. What

  Dean Luo said was indeed very reasonable, so Ye Xiuqing nodded obediently to show that she knew.

  Dean Luo has always valued Ye Xiuqing as a student and was very relieved. Seeing her nodding, she will not say more. What's the matter?

  "I went to our house for dinner tonight, and it happened that your mistress mentioned you two days ago, saying that she wanted to introduce you to someone. "