261-280

Chapter 261 The additional test passed
  Ye Xiuqing's arrival is not too late, but these leaders happened to have a summary meeting in the conference room today, and they also took the additional test of Ye Xiuqing and a few other students with special circumstances along the way.

  When it was arranged, Ye Xiuqing was ranked last. The time she came was just right. Ye Xiuqing entered the house as soon as the previous student left.

  The previous students were not their majors, so besides their finance professors and leaders, school leaders and other professional leaders were in the conference room.

  Under the guidance of a senior, Ye Xiuqing walked to the front of the conference room. When Ye Xiuqing stood still, the school leader sitting in the middle nodded to her.

  "Student Ye Xiuqing, you Dean Luo should have also told you before. For students like you who are specially recruited, an additional test will be conducted after the beginning of school to examine your knowledge of Chinese and English.

  However . , You don't have to be nervous. In the past month or so, how well your academic performance is, everyone is watching. You can relax and show your best level."

  Of course Ye Xiuqing won't be nervous, but for this She also understood the kindness of the famous leader.

  "I see, thank you for your concern, the leader."

  Seeing Ye Xiuqing's confidence, everyone stopped talking nonsense and wasting time.

  The first item, of course, is to examine Ye Xiuqing's language ability.

  Leaders usually have other tasks, and it is impossible to waste too much time for these additional students. Therefore, the content of this additional test is also simplified. After all, those who can be specially recruited have special talents, and school leaders will not embarrass them in this regard.

  The first thing to examine is the accumulation of students' content in language and politics. Several professors sitting there took turns to give Ye Xiuqing several questions. After Ye Xiuqing answered well, they nodded and expressed satisfaction.

  Now the college entrance examination Chinese composition accounts for the bulk of the score, after confirming that Ye Xiuqing's basic knowledge is relatively solid. The school leader sitting in the middle asked Ye Xiuqing to answer the topic of a propositional composition.

  And the later generations gave a comic, a composition that made people independent and a title, and now this kind of composition that gives a proposition. For Ye Xiuqing, who came from later generations, it was too simple.

  Moreover, any later student who has gone through the college entrance examination did not prepare a dozen or twenty composition framework templates in high school.

  Before coming to the capital, Ye Xiuqing had already prepared the composition template for this additional test. Now that I heard the topic given by the leader of the school, after a little thought, I incorporated the topic into one of the templates, and quickly came up with a logically clear, stunning content, and far-reaching composition.

  Hearing the composition given by Ye Xiuqing, the school leaders present felt some surprises.

  As a top university in China, Capital University has also recruited a large number of outstanding students in the past few years when the college entrance examination has been resumed. Even the provincial champions in China each year are mostly divided between Capital University and the university next door.

  As teachers at Capital University, they have seen too many outstanding students.

  Even so, Ye Xiuqing's performance was enough to make them shine.

  Sitting among the school leaders, the deputy secretary who only went to Ye Xiuqing and their dormitory to check yesterday, lowered his voice and said to a colleague next to him.

  "How? I said this little girl mouth Baba, in particular will speak. Among other things, she was on the level of this writing, you can go directly to our school propaganda outlet shop and go to a job."

  For the Her colleague nodded in agreement with the deputy secretary's evaluation.

  Because the content of this composition was oral, Ye Xiuqing soon finished what he wanted to say. And a professor who was sitting there suddenly retelled some content of Ye Xiuqing's composition in English, and asked Ye Xiuqing two questions based on the content.

  Ye Xiuqing didn't expect to switch to another content immediately after the additional trial of one content. However, she is also very proficient in English. Even if she didn't react at the beginning, it didn't prevent her from conditioned reflex, and answered the professor's question in English.

  Ye Xiuqing's accent is a standard American accent, and the pronunciation refined abroad is very accurate. As soon as he exited, the professor's eyes lit up. After hearing her answer, the professor showed a smile even more.

  Immediately afterwards, another professor next to him asked Ye Xiuqing two more questions in English. After she answered, they nodded and stopped asking questions.

  Instead, the leader sitting in the middle looked at them and asked.

  "Are you not asking?"

  A professor shook his head.

  "No need to ask anymore. She answered very well. From these questions, it can be seen that she is very proficient in English."

  After the professor finished speaking, he paused and looked at the old god. Dean Luo, who was sitting there, said.

  "Lao Luo, you see that our country is in urgent need of English talents. Ye Xiuqing's English skills are very strong. Compared with most students in our school who can only write but can't speak, her oral English ability is even more outstanding. Anyway, now also. The school has only started for more than a month, and the content of the school is not too much. Or, how about you let Ye Xiuqing transfer to our major?"

  Hearing this professor's words, Dean Luo was immediately unhappy.

  "Lao Zhao, how come you meet a good seedling and want to be in your own pot? You are too greedy! You are short of people in English, and are we not short of people in our economy? We are all short of people, Why should I give you the good seedling I found?

  Besides, you don't know where I found this child. If she hadn't been interested in economics or finance, she would have gone to study mathematics a long time ago. See you You might not be able to see her."

  Dean Zhao also knew that Dean Luo was telling the truth. Although there was some unwillingness in my heart, I could only shut up.

  When the two of them were talking, Ye Xiuqing had already walked down from the front at the sign of a senior. Standing by the side obediently, waiting for the results of this additional test.

  Seeing her performance, the school leader smiled and said to her.

  "Ye Xiuqing, your performance was very good just now. You passed the extra test this time. I hope you will not be arrogant or rash, study hard in school, and contribute to our Guo Jia in the future." Although Ye Xiuqing has always been to himself I was confident, but after this additional test, Ye Xiuqing was also very happy in her heart, and hurriedly nodded in agreement.