Fanwai 1

Chapter 470 Fanwai 1 

In Ye Xiuqing's last life, she never thought that he would get married before the age of 30.

  Even in this world, Ye Xiuqing put most of her energy into her career. I thought that I would be with Xie Yunzhou, but I always felt that after their careers were stabilized, they would only consider marriage.

  However, after she was proposed by Xie Yunzhou at the gate of the yard, Ye Xiuqing directly forgot her previous plan and nodded in agreement.

  Although Xie Yunzhou had successfully proposed, they were not married after all. In this era, it is still relatively conservative.

  So, after the two of them led the friends who came to help out for a meal that night, Xie Yunzhou went home happily.

  Wen Yan did not go home after having dinner with Ye Xiuqing, and went directly to her house with Ye Xiuqing.

  "In a blink of an eye, we've all graduated for so many years, and you're about to get married. Thinking about it now, time flies so fast." After the two of them washed up, Wen Yan didn't return to Ye Xiuqing to give her the first time. Go to rest in the room you cleaned up. Instead, he squeezed into Ye Xiuqing's room, holding the pillow that Ye Xiuqing took out, and said to her with some emotion.

  Hearing Wen Yan's words, Ye Xiuqing also felt some emotion in her heart.

  Indeed, in the past few years, most of her energy has been focused on business, and in a blink of an eye, she has graduated for so many years.

  "Yes, I still remember that I was only fourteen years old when I first went to our dormitory. At that time, the three of you had been roommates for a year. I suddenly moved in, and I was afraid that I would not be able to integrate into you."

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, Wen Yan suddenly laughed.

  "How is it possible? You don't know, when I opened the door and saw you standing outside, I thought how could there be such a delicate little girl, she looks so beautiful. You can't imagine, I How much self-control did you use at that time to not rub your head directly."

  Speaking of this, Wen Yan didn't know what to think, and it seemed that she had some headaches.

  "You've been proposed for marriage now, won't it be long before you get married? In this way, I'll be alone in our dormitory, and the people in my family will definitely talk about me again."

  Wen Yan is almost 30 years old now. In this era of early marriage, young people at this age who are still married, the elders in the family will be more anxious.

  A few years ago, Wen Yan's colleague introduced her to a young man, but she always felt awkward in her heart. After talking to Ye Xiuqing, Ye Xiuqing also felt that the other party had bad intentions.

  Sure enough, under Wen Yan's series of investigations, the man did have a very big problem.

  In the process of dating Wen Yan, he was still unclear about other girls. From time to time, Wen Yan felt that the other party was very indifferent, because he wanted to date other people during that time, and he had no time to perfunctory her.

  That's fine, he even used various reasons to cheat money from these girls. As long as Wen Yan thought that when he went out with him before, the money he spent was cheated from other girls, and she felt very disgusted.

  After investigating these things, Wen Yan also went to find two other girls who were also deceived by him, not wanting them to fall deeper.

  As a result, the girl who had been with the man for a short period of time was even better. Although there is some sadness in my heart, like Wen Yan, I gave up this trash man very happily.

  At that time, another girl couldn't be so free and easy. After listening to Wen Yan's words, she even wondered if she was not good enough to let the other party do such a thing.

  It can be seen that the man has almost brainwashed her. Even if she knew what kind of person he was, the girl didn't want to leave him.

  Later, it was Wen Yan and another girl who stayed with her and gave her inner counseling, and she gradually came out.

  After this incident, not only Wen Yan, but also the rest of the Wen family were very afraid. If it wasn't for Wen Yan's own feeling that something was wrong, and Ye Xiuqing also agreed with her point of view, who knows if she would have been hurt like this if she had been in contact with this kind of garbage for a longer time.

  It is precisely because of this that these people in the Wen family have a very good attitude towards Ye Xiuqing. In recent years, Ye Xiuqing has spent more time in the capital, but less time with family members.

  Therefore, as long as Ye Xiuqing has time, the Wen family will call Ye Xiuqing into the house. Over the years, Ye Xiuqing has almost become another daughter of the Wen family, and the relationship between her and Wen Yan has naturally become closer.

  In the past few years, the Wen family gradually came out of fear, and naturally they began to worry about Wen Yan's marriage.

  Judging from the current situation, Ye Xiuqing should be getting married soon. In this way, the Wen family will definitely talk about her more frequently.

  However, Wen Yan really didn't care much about this aspect. After passing by that man, Wen Yan felt that it was fine to live alone.

  Although you may hear some people gossip from time to time, just ignore it when the other person is talking. Sometimes when the other party said something ugly, Wen Yan would go straight to it. After a long time, no one will make irresponsible remarks in front of her.

  And Wen Yan has money and leisure now. During the holidays, she goes for a walk around, not to mention how happy she is, and naturally she is not in a hurry.

  Ye Xiuqing can also understand her thoughts. After all, when her family was not bankrupt in the last life, Ye Xiuqing also thought this way.

  She can get a lot of shares every year, and her family loves her, and she doesn't need her to marry. She is so happy by herself. Even before she met Xie Yunzhou, Ye Xiuqing didn't have much expectations for marriage.

  But when you meet the right person, you will find out. Although it is good to be single, it is not a blessing to have someone to accompany you.

  Ye Xiuqing thought so, and naturally said this to Wen Yan.

  "Okay, I knew you would definitely say something like this. Don't worry, although I met a rubbish person, I don't have the idea of ​​dying alone. When I meet the right person, I will get married. ."

  Hearing Wen Yan's words, Ye Xiuqing smiled and nodded.

  At this time, Ye Xiuqing did not expect that in the near future, at her wedding, she was still thinking of Wen Yan who was single, and she would meet her real fate.