Thursday, November 23rd, 1990

改一日金木人弓日中木

(hmu if u know what the writing at the tops says ;))

Besides Ivor, my life has been pretty boring lately. I officially know now that writing your problems down does not make you feel better. Sorry, Dear Diary for not writing in you yesterday. I was too upset about the restaurant. Today after school when I went to go study with Mrs. Macdonald, I had told her about you, Dear Diary and she asked if she could see you. I asked her if she was going to read it and she said no. ''A diary is someone's private space,'' she said. I gave her my diary and she opened it up to the first page. Then she laughed. ''This is not a diary May!'' I gave her a questioning look. ''This is a journal, only journals have the date written on the top.'' ''Oh, ok,'' I responded. 5 minutes later she had asked me if we would like to mark Chinese events. I didn't know what she meant by this. ''Well... What I mean is that would you be able to have me come over for dinner on Chinese New Year?'' She read my face and took the words right out of my mouth. ''I know it's up to your father...'' ''I'll ask him when I get home.'' I said. She nodded her head and told me to leave because I was supposed to be home 5 minutes ago. We didn't have enough time for Mrs. Macdonald's Chinese lessons today.

Signing off, Y/N.