You ~ Ring

"Hanguang-Jun." I watched Wei Ying smirk. The younger Lans were in front of us and whenever Wei Ying felt particularly mischievous, he would always call me by my revered name.

Some of the younger Lans giggled. By now they were accustomed to my dear husband's antics. They knew whenever Wei Ying was next to me, if it wasn't a matter of concern, he would always be very loquacious. I tried ignoring him but couldn't supress feeling warm as his hands snaked around my waist.

Finally giving in I asked, "Hm?"

"Are you done with them?"

"Elder Patriarch." They were no less. "Have you got something awesome planned for our Hanguang-Jun?"

"Yes indeed I have something planned for your Hanguang-Jun."

"Oh! What is it?" The youngest Lan was curious and I narrowed my eyes at him. This was against Gusu rules. Luckily for him, his senior yanked him back and berated for asking unwanted questions. But Wei Ying being who he was did not refrain from using sarcasm, "Kid; when you come off age, you'll know and when you do, go to Hanguang-Jun here. He's the best at courting."

"Did Hanguang-Jun really court you?" At his question Wei Ying sought my eyes and gave me a gleeful smile. "My young one..." Wei Ying started but then shook his head, "Your Hanguang-Jun was so quiet that it took me two lifetimes to figure out he was in love with me."

I cleared my throat. Our story was known in the entire realm, so it wasn't much of a secret but the way he said it sounded like an inner conspiracy.

"Oh no!" A familiar voice came from behind us and it was none other than Jingyi. "I bore witness to it all. The way our Hanguang-Jun silently supported and loved Elder Patriarch throughout. Well we all heard a lot of stories first-hand. Remember Elder Patriarch, how LanLing Jin Sect Leader Jin Ling was present for your epic confession? Let me tell you how Elder Patriarch proposed to our dear Hanguang-Jun. We had-" Luckily Sizhui came at the right time and cut Jingyi off by reminding everyone that their classes were going to start.

Once they left and some distance away, Sizhui turned his glare, "How can you speak so colloquially Jingyi? You're speaking about this matter as if it were mere gossip. You very well know such talks are forbidden in Cloud Recess!"

Not the one to care for rules, right in front of us, Jingyi placed his arms around Sizhui's shoulders and gave him a kiss. "Dear, what's there to gossip about? I was just stating mere facts. Now, if I were to say every night we hear Elder Patriarch yell Hanguang-Jun's name in pleasure, then that is gossip. Not this."

One could visibly see Sizhui turn red from embarassment and Wei Ying proudly patting Jingyi's back. "Boy, you learnt well from your elder. I don't mind you letting everyone know of our shenanigans, because universe is the witness to see how well your Hanguang-Jun treats me on our marital bed."

I sighed inwardly. Two pods in a pea. They weren't much different either.

"I am sorry Hanguang-Jun for all rubbish Jingyi is quoting."

"Don't mind Hanguang-Jun at all. He's used to us. Now, if you two will excuse me, I have some important work with Lan Zhan."

Wei Ying as usual didn't wait for their reply, but we knew there was no reply needed. Wei Ying does what he always needs to do, so with him placing his hand in front of me, without a second thought I placed mine in his and we left Cloud Recess.

To my surprise we entered the markets of Yiling. "What are we doing here Wei Ying?"

"Remember ages ago I promised to pay for your lunch but we couldn't get to it, well today I am going to treat you for dinner." He gestured for the waiter and ordered non-spicy and spicy food along with liquor.