You ~ Love

Dear Wei Ying,

Nights are cold even in weather that was warm;
without you next to me it was love gone wrong.

Countless hours I sang our song;
even Inquiry was never enough.

The day you smiled was the day I felt, heartbeat strong.

One day you were here the next day gone,
just come back, Wei Ying;
to where you belong.

Yours,
Lan Zhan.

Watching the stars glimmer with hope and Lan Zhan's letter in my hand, I could not stop the lonely despair of my aching heart.

Often at night I would read the letters which Lan Zhan had written in our memories during my absence of thirteen years.

I never questioned his loyalty to me; nor his sincerity. His love was so profound, his eyes were declaration enough of what he thought about me.

I was his world and without me in it; Lan Zhan was merely surviving.
Zewu-Jun was right when he said that I wasn't deserving of Lan Zhan's love. No one was. Lan Zhan was that ray of hope that had to be cherished and loved, not crippled and trampled upon.

"Wei Ying..."

My ears were so accustomed to Lan Zhan's voice, his mere breathing was enough for me to know what his wants were.

Lan Zhan calling my name in his sleep was an indication that he found the space next to him on the bed cold and empty. It was time for me to head back to my husband.

Every time I watch Lan Zhan asleep, there is an imminent urge to worship every inch of his body with my lips. Thinking back to all those times we lost, those years we spent apart, those countless cries and tears we spared; only to finally be together for now and eternity, I knew he was my end.

Lan Zhan will always be my end.

Unable to control my feelings, placing the letter carefully on the diwan, I parted the sheer curtains surrounding our marital bed. Crawling over Lan Zhan's lithe body which bore scars of tales that I never wished to know, I let my lips linger on the one deeply embedded above his heart.

My first kiss was enough to stir him from sleep; and as he lazily blinked his eyes open, they were filled with love as he laid them on me.

"Wei Ying..."

Taking his face gently into my hands; I kissed every sinew of his. My lips glided against his skin, and as it met its mate; what started as soft kisses, turned out something more.

Clutching my hair, Lan Zhan raised his body and mine without breaking the stride; and as we sat face to face, his eyes filled with passion and mine with lust and love, our breathing mingling with each other; all I whispered was, "Make love to me, Lan Zhan."

In the end there were just two souls, one body and one story.

WangXian.

(A/n: This is a very short story, a treat for you all WangXian lovers from me as it's my birthday and I wanted to give you all a peek into their love story

I hope they spend countless nights together, write poems of love for each other and remember their promises of always and forever.)

A bonus pic from my side.