5. FAIZI CHACHU & KOEL CHACHI

Hey dear readers...

Please enjoy this part...😊😊😊

.............................................................

Monami and Koel turned to go outside but saw Karan and Faizi there, who were standing there open-mouthed, in a shock and a bit surprised.

Khushi - Dada!!!

Khushi shouted happily and tried to get down from Monami's arms but Monami went near Karan and gave Khushi to him carefully.

Karan tightly hugged her and kissed her forehead. Faizi also kissed her forehead. That's when Koel said something that shocked Karan and Faizi...

Koel (angrily in a loud voice) - I'm gonna kill that Reaper!!!

Karan - Aap.... asa kyu.... bol rahi hai???

He was a little afraid now. Koel was looking a little angry.

Faizi - Aap itna gussa kyu hai mohtarma?

Koel - Aur nahi to kya!!! Us Reaper ki vajah se is masoom bachi aur hum dono ki jaan khatre me pad gai.

Monami - Tu ye kyu bol rahi hai Ko? Hum dono thik to hai.

Karan - why did you say "Reaper", Miss Mahajan?

Koel was going to say something but Monami saw someone behind Karan who was going to attack him with an iron rod...

Monami - KARAN!!!

Monami turned Karan and Khushi on the other side and came in front of them to protect them but she got hit by that iron rod. And she was going to fall down but Karan saved her from falling.

Karan - MONAMI!!!

Monami fainted there only. Faizi punched that guy and Karan gave Khushi to Koel. Then, Karan picked up Monami in his arms and they left from there immediately.

They came to Shergill Villa, Koel was feeling a little wierd but she went along as she's also a doctor and she can treat her sister well.

Karan took her to his master bedroom and laid her down on the bed. Khushi climbed up on the bed and sat beside Monami taking her hand in hers.

Koel sat on the other side and checked her wound. She sighed seeing her wound because it wasn't that bad thankfully...

Khushi - Dekho na Dada, mumma ko kya ho gya. Ye to uth hi nahi rahi. Inhe to bahot zor se lagi hai Dada.

And she started to cry loudly and was trying to wake her up.

Koel - Thank God, she'll be fine. Ghav zyada ghehra nahi hai, zyada chot nahi aayi hai Mona ko.

(To Khushi) Vo thik ho jayegi bache, rona bandh karie. Mumma uthegi to unhe kesa lagega, hmm...?

Khushi - Pakka na Kuhu Chachi???

(Bas yahi bolna beta. Ab apne Faizi Chachu ka khula hua muh bhi dekh lo beta. Bechara khade khade coma me chala gya hai...😱😜😂)

Faizi was literally standing there open mouthed, in a shock state. Karan was trying to stop his laughter but it was getting difficult to do so as Faizi was looking so damn funny...😂😂😂

Faizi (Slowly to Karan) - Ab ye konsa naya twist hai janaab???

Karan (Trying to stop laughing, slowly said) - Ab ye to aap apni BHATIJI se pu6iye FAIZI CHACHU!!!

Karan was mocking him by stressing on "Bhatiji" and "Faizi Chachu". Faizi looked at him in shock and saw him trying to stifle his laughter.

Faizi was going to answer him back when Koel asked Karan.

Koel - Karan, aapke pass first aid kit hai?

Faizi - Ji ha bilkul hai. Ek minute hum le aate hai.

Koel - Hum.... Ek first aid kit hi to hai. Aap khud jakar le aayiye. Inhe kyu le ja rahe hai?

And that was enough for Karan. He started to laugh like there's no tomorrow. He was sitting on the edge of the bed so, he fell down laughing so heavily but he was still laughing and when Khushi saw that her Dada fell down from the bed, she also started giggling.

Khushi (Still giggling) - Are Chachi.... vo Faizi Chachu.... ase.... asehi baat karte hai.

Koel - Oh.... Sorry mujhe nahi..... Wait a second.... To ye hai aapke Faizi Chachu??? Jinki vajah se aap mujhe Chachi bula rahi thi ab tak!!!

Koel glared at Faizi and Karan was ready to laugh again but stoped himself somehow and told Faizi to bring the first aid kit.

Faizi brought first aid kit and gave it to Koel. She took it while still glaring at him. She cleaned Monami's wound and did her dressing.

Faizi (Slowly) - Are Karan, ye mohtarma to humara khoon karne ke chakkar me nazar aa rahi hai. Aap janaab ki beti ko asa kya sujh gya ke in mohtarma ko Chachi bula liya inhone?

Karan (In the same tone) - Tujhe to khush hona chahiye ke teri Bhatiji ne tere takkar ki koi khoj li hai. Jaise usne mere liye dhundh li.

He smiled like a lovesick fool. Faizi saw that and jabbed him towards his ribcage with his elbow.

Karan - Aww.... What the hell yr Faizi, kar kya raha hai tu?

Faizi - Janaab, aapko hosh me la rahe hai hum.

Koel - Aap dono ki bacho wali harkate ho gayi ho to meri sunege aap?

Faizi (Sweetly) - Ji boliye.

Koel (Glaring at him) - Ye Reaper kon hai? Kya aap use jante hai?..... Kyuki jo do log hume le gaye the unme se ek hum dono ko dekh ke confuse ho gya tha aur usne dusre se pu6a tha ke hum dono me se Reaper ki masooqa kon hai.

Karan and Faizi were shocked listening this. Faizi was going to question her further but Koel spoke up first.

Koel - Anyways us baat ko jaane dijiye. Khushi ne kuch khaya nahi hai, please aap uske liye kuch le aayiye. Bacho ka zyada der tak bhukha rehna acha nahi hota.

Faizi - Ji hum abhi le aate hai.

Koel - Main bhi chalti hu aapke sath as mujhe bhi pani pina hai.

Faizi - Thik hai chaliye, hum sath me chalte hai.

Faizi and Koel left from there and Karan sat down at Koel's place beside Monami.

.............................................................

On the other hand,

On the way to the kitchen, Koel was looking around the Villa and was amused to see that only two persons lives here with a little girl and her caretaker.

Faizi - Aap thik to hai na?

Koel - Kyu??? Aapko koi shak hai kya?

Faizi - Nahi..... Hum to bas asehi pu6 rahe hai.

They reached the kitchen and Faizi dish out some snacks for Khushi as well as Koel and Monami also.

Koel was drinking water, at that time, kitchen's intercom rang. Faizi picked up the receiver and talked on it. He cut the call after talking to the person. He turned towards Koel and told her.....

Faizi - Miss Mahajan, aapki sister ko hosh aa gya hai.

Koel - Chalo jaldi.

They both left from the kitchen towards Karan's master bedroom...

.............................................................

Here you go dear readers...

How was it???

Please like and comment and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy & bye - bye dear readers...❤️❤️❤️

Good night...❤️❤️❤️