20. FINAL STRIKE

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊

.............................................................

Karan, Monami and Faizi left from the Villa. Karan and Monami reached at Marco's hideout and Faizi was hiding near Marco's hideout, with his gang members.

They entered inside the hideout. Marco's men checked everything. They checked them properly before letting them in.

They both were in the hall area when Marco came there. He tried to go near Monami but Karan came in between. He said...

Karan - Primo Khushi...!!! (First Khushi...!!!)

Marco nodded at him and told one of his men to bring Khushi there. It's Monami's turn now to manipulate Marco. She said...

Monami - Avevamo un affare prima...!!! (We had a deal before...!!!)

Marco looked at her and said with an impressed tone...

Marco - Dritto al punto...!!! Sì, me lo ricordo... Dimmi, come vuoi che ti dimostri che puoi fidarti di me, mia signora??? (Straight to the point...!!! Yes, I do remember that.... Tell me, how do you want me to prove that you can trust me, my lady???)

Monami was looking here and there. Marco was confused seeing Monami like this as well as Karan. He was also confused that why Monami was looking around like this. She asked....

Monami - Dov'è Shamita???.... Chiamala qui davanti a me. (Where's Shamita???.... Call her here, in front of me.)

Marco was still confused but Karan understood her intentions. He said....

Karan (Whispering) - Ye abhi zaroori hai?

Monami (Whispering) - Bahot.

Marco called Shamita there. After a minute she came there with an evil smirk. She looked at Karan and said...

Shamita - Maine kaha tha na ke main jab vapas aaugi to tum bahot pachhtaoge...!!!

Monami (In no nonsense tone) - Apni bakwaas bandh karo. Vaise bhi ye aakhri baar hai. Iske baad to tum kuch bhi bolne ke layak bachogi nahi.

Shamita (Faltering) - Kya... Matlab? Kehna kya chahti ho tum?

Monami looked at Marco and said...

Monami - Allora, volevi dimostrare di essere degno di fiducia???...... ALLORA UCCIDILA...!!! (So, you wanted to prove that you are trustworthy???...... THEN KILL HER...!!!)

Shamita - WHAT...???!!!

Karan was shocked listening this as she was practically acting like a mafia woman but with her next sentence, she indirectly made him understand that it's necessary.

Monami - Inseguirà mia figlia in mia assenza o anche in assenza di Karan... Se puoi ucciderla, allora mi affiderò a te per la mia vita e ti assicurerò volentieri... (She will go after my daughter in my absence or even Karan's absence... If you can kill her then I'll trust you with my life and will surender to you willingly...)

Marco looked at Shamita, who was looking at him in fear. She knew that Marco is really very selfish. He can kill her if he gets any benefit out of that.

By now, Khushi was there. When she saw her mother she tried to go near her and no one tried to stop her. Monami was just going to hug her but Shamita pulled her with a jerk and put a gun on her head.

Monami (Shouting at her) - Shamita agar meri beti ko ek kharoch bhi aayi na I swear main tumhe zinda nahi chhodnewali.

.............................................................