10. BACK TO THE HOSPITAL

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊

.............................................................

It's been two weeks since that attack has happened. Monami and Koel were back to their hospital, on their duties. Karan and Faizi were busy managing Shamita's transport to Italy.

They were all busy in their own work. That's why, they couldn't meet as often as they would like to, but in all this, Khushi was the one who was the happiest as she could be with her mother in her cabin with her Heer Khala. Heer Aappi was delighted when she heard about Monami and Khushi's bond.

On the other hand, Faizi was the one who used to drop and pick up Khushi and that became Koel and Faizi's constant interaction's reason. Because of these conversations, Koel and Faizi are now friends.

Karan was very much busy considering he's the mafia king but he tried everything to stay in contact with Monami. But they could only talk through messages as Monami was working in the emergency ward and Karan had to take care of his business.

Because of Koel and Faizi's friendship, he thought that he could share his secret with her so, he had asked her for a small lunch meet at her hospital, like friends do as Koel had clearly stated that it's not a date and Faizi agreed because he has seen her anger before.

.............................................................

Meanwhile, there was somebody who always had the eyes for Monami in the hospital.

Dr. Guatam Raheja
Age 28
Son of the hospital's dean.
He's also a Cardiologist like Koel.
Very calm and collected, happy go lucky, helps anyone in need, smart, handsome, hot and a little nerd.
He likes Monami and want her to be his girlfriend.
He has tried many times to woo her but Monami never responded him.
She considers him a good friend.
He loves children and plays with them in his free time.
He belives in charity and have a very helpful nature.
His dad knows about his feelings for Monami and that's why encourages them to be together.
Monami, Koel and Guatam are good friends.

.............................................................

Monami was in the cafeteria and was having her lunch. Guatam came there and tapped on her shoulder.

Monami - Guatam!!!.... Aana, beth.

Guatam - Kya yr Mona darling. Kaha busy rehti hai tu aaj kal? Ek hi hospital me hai hum aur fir bhi aapke deedar hi nahi hote hai mohtarma!!!.... Ase kese patauga me tujhe Mona???

Monami laughed listening this and Guatam also laughed...

Monami - Guatam, main bata rahi hu sudhar ja varna...