14. THE DENGER IS COMING

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊

.............................................................

Rome, Italy....

Marco was sitting in his cabin and was holding a picture of someone. He was looking at that person with lust in his eyes.

Someone knocked and Marco permitted that person to come in while putting the picture on the table. A woman entered inside and saw that photo in Marco's hand and smirked.

It was of Monami's picture and that woman who was smirking a while back, was Shamita

It was of Monami's picture and that woman who was smirking a while back, was Shamita. Shamita was here because of her, according to her.

She wanted Karan and Monami to suffer so, she showed this photo to Marco and said that he can get her if he want. It was one of Monami's College day's photo, at that time she was very much looking carefree like a child.

Marco liked her very much and declared that she'll be here with him by hook or by crook.

Marco - Quando posso prenderla? (When can I get her?)

Shamita - Molto presto.... Ma devi combattere per prenderla da Karan.... (Very soon.... But you have to fight to get her from Karan.)

Marco nodded in agreement and said....

Marco - Allora lo attaccherò e lo ucciderò. Voglio questa donna. (Then I'm gonna attack him and kill him. I want this woman.)

Shamita - Allora pianifica un attacco, Marco. So tutto di lui e dei suoi affari, anche i suoi nascondigli... (Then plan an attack, Marco. I know everything about him and his business, even his hideouts...)

Marco smiled devilishly and said....

Marco - Che il gioco abbia inizio... (Let the game begin...)

Shamita smirked and left from there saying...

Shamita - Che il gioco abbia inizio... (Let the game begin...)

.............................................................

In the hospital, in Monami's cabin...

Monami - What the hell, Karan??? Aap use aise kaise nikal sakte hai mere cabin se???

Karan (With an innocent smile) - Bilkul vaise hi, jaise abhi nikala.... Use tumhare sath flirt nahi karna chahiye tha aur usne to tumhe "Date" ke liye hi puchh liya, to main aur kya karta???

Monami (Annoyingly) - Oh God!!!... Aap aur aapki jealousy, kya karu main aapka???

Karan - Bas mujhse shaadi karne ke liye haa bol do, meri jealousy aise hi khatam ho jayegi, kyuki mujhe vo namoona mere compitition ke taur par nahi chahiye.

Monami - Offo.... Insaan pyaar me buddhu ho jata hai kya?

Karan - Kya matlab?

Monami - Vo bas tease kar raha tha aapko. Use pata hai ke aap jealous ho rahe the. Isiliye to vo aapko pareshaan kar raha tha.