EPILOGUE - 1

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊

.............................................................

Karan has already adopted Khushi and now Khushi has his name in her father's place. Karan and Monami are now married as well as Faizi and Koel.

Monami was pregnant with twins and All were taking care of her. Her pregnancy is of 7 months now. Koel's also a mother of one girl and one boy. They are only 6 months old and healthy babies.

It's been 4 years since, Karan and Faizi had left the Mafia line and they have sifted to US. Karan and Faizi had set-up their business in 3 years.

Because of Monami, Karan forgave Heer Aappi and now, she's living with her son Aazad in Mumbai. He's been merried from last two years and had a daughter named Zara.

.............................................................

It was a regular normal day. Monami was sitting on the sofa to watch TV. Karan came their and sat beside her. He put a hand on her belly and said...

Karan - Good afternoon my babies. Kaise hai mere bache???

Monami made a face seeing Karan. She put a hand around his neck and said....

Monami (A little angrily) - Humare bache, Karan...!!! Inhe sirf aap paida nahi kar rahe hai.

Karan smiled seeing her and said...

Karan (Holding her face lovingly) - I'm sorry... (To the babies) To kaise hai humare bache???

Karan kissed her belly and Monami started to caress his hair. Monami said...

Monami (Happily smiling) - Aap aur Khushi hai na humara dhyan rakhne ke liye...!!! Humare bache bahot hi khush hai.

(Excitedly squirreling) Karan aapko pata hai, aaj na humare bacho ne kick Kiya tha.

She just said this only and one of the babies again kicked and Monami reacted to that. She took Karan's hand and put it on her belly and Karan also felt that kick.

Karan (Excitedly) - I can feel it. Oh My God...!!!

Karan kissed her forehead. At that moment Faizi and Koel came there with their kids and Khushi. Monami saw them and called Khushi to come near her.

Monami - Khushi, Come here. Mere pass aao jaldi. Mere pass aapke liye dher sari chocolates hai.

Kairra and Faiyaz were in their parents arms. Monami looked at them and said...

Monami (To Koel & Faizi) - Mere pass aakar betho na tum dono. Mujhe apne niece aur nephew ke sath khelna hai. (To Karan) Aur aap mujhe abhi Venila icecream lakar doge. Mujhe abhi chahiye.

Karan - But vo to aaj subhe hi khatam ho gya, Rani Sahiba. Mujhe lene jaana padega.

Monami (Casually) - Haa, to jayiye. Lekar aayiye. Mujhe nahi pata, mujhe abhi chahiye bas. Aur sath me chili potato chips bhi.

Karan - Magar ye tumhare diet ke hisaab se nahi hai, Monami.

Monami glared at him in anger and seeing her like this Faizi said...

Faizi - Le aaiyiye janaab, varna aap hi ke ghar se aapko kick out kar diya jayega. Atleast, aapki halat humse behtar hai. Hume to Koel ne mirchi ke bhajiye aur strawberry pestry banane ko bola tha. Ab bataiye, kiski situation better hai???

Karan and Koel glared at him and Koel said...

Koel (In anger) - Tumhara matlab kya hai??? Main tumhe tang karti hu???