11. JEALOUS KHADOOSH SHERGILL - 1

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊

.............................................................

Monami got up taking Khushi in her arms from there and asked Karan...

Monami - Heer Aappi kaha hai Karan???

Karan - Haa vo bas.... Vo rahi, aa gai.

Monami (To Aappi) - Aap please Khushi ko lekar ghar ke liye nikaliye, hum log bas abhi thodi der me nikalte hai.

(To Khushi) Aur ye lo bache. Main aur Dada aaye tab tak chocolates khao, thik hai?

Khushi nodded her head in excitement and took all the chocolates from her hand hurriedly.

Aappi and Khushi left from there. When Monami got up from her seat a while ago, Karan and Gautam had also got up and stood the either side of her.

When she took her seat, Gautam was going to sit beside her but Karan beat him to that and hurriedly sat beside Monami. Gautam saw this and he nodded his head out of disbelief. He sat in front of them, he was kind of feeling idiotic being here with them as they seem to have something to discuss privately but he still asked Monami....

Gautam - So, Mahajan you and that little girl..... You both really make a good pair of mother and daughter together. She's really attached to you.

Karan (Smirked) - Hogi kaise nahi humari beti jo hai.

Monami glared at him and he said....

Karan - I mean meri aur uski.

Gautam (Getting confused) - To usme fark kya hai?

Karan - Are vo meri hi beti hai but vo Monami ko maa bulati hai as use pata nahi hai that she can't address her like that.

Monami was surprised that Karan is explaining things to his colleague and friend but she judged him too early... Karan put his hand on her shoulder in a hugging manner and said...

Karan - Vo kya hai na, meri beti ne to pehle hi din Monami ko maa bol diya tha aur main to tabhi se inhe pasand karta hu. Aur jab dono, baap - beti ki choice same hi hai to..... I'M COURTING HER NOW!!!!!!

Gautam and Monami were startled by this. Monami looked at him questioningly. Karan looked at her and smiled...

Gautam understood everything, so he said...

Gautam - Tab to aap mere rival hai because Mona darling ko to main bhi kabse patane ki koshish kar raha hu.

He said and held Monami's hand which was on the table already. Monami hit his hand and said...

Monami (Playfully) - Oh shut up!!!

Karan saw this exchange and became angrier if that's even possible considering the fact that he was already angry.

Gautam laughed seeing this reaction of hers. He moved his one hand towards Karan for a shack hand and said...

Gautam - Let's see who wins over her. I'm a good rival by the way.

Karan took his hand to shake but he also squished it painfully to late him know that he's in the dengerous territory of the Reaper himself.

Gautam was feeling the pain but he couldn't say anything to him in front of Monami atleast. So, he just smiled.

.............................................................

Karan's POV

Tujhe to main 6oduga nahi. Monami is mine only aur vaise bhi she's now a mother of my daughter.

Magar main ise kuch kar bhi to nahi sakta varna Monami mujhe kabhi maaf nahi karegi. Bhale hi she's a fighter but bina vajah logo ko marna na uski aadat me shamil hai aur na hi meri.

Zara dekho is laumdi ko, kaise MERI MONAMI ko ghure ja raha hai. Ise to main...... Aur ye lo ab ise mujhse hath bhi milana hai.... Aa beta tujhe batata hu ke tune kis galat insaan se panga liya hai....

.............................................................

Gautam was observing Karan and understood one thing clearly that Karan is getting jealous...

(Just like us guys...😏😜😁)

Gautam went near Monami with his chair and sat on the other side of Monami.

Gautam - Main kya keh raha tha Mona darling....

He said this deliberately and got the desired reaction from Karan.

Karan (Angrily) - Tum use darling bulana bandh karoge? Aur ye Mona kya hota hai? Uska naam Monami hai to use ya to Monami bulao ya Dr. Mahajan, jaise baki sab bulate hai.

The people around them has started to stare at them because Karan said this a little loudly out of anger and jealousy. So, Monami said.....

Monami (To Karan) - Hum bahar jake lunch kare to kaisa rahega?

Gautam knew that Monami only asked Karan but he wanted to tease him more so, he said dramatically....

Gautam - OH MY GOD, FINALLY!!!..... You finally asked me out Mona. Let's go hum bahar chalke lunch karte hai.

And Karan lost it.... He banged his hand on the table and stood up. He said......

Karan (Gritting his teeth out of anger and frustration) - Monami tum chal rahi ho ya nahi?

Gautam - Come on Karan. Mahajan ne mujhe aaj lunch ke liye pu6a hai and I cannot miss this opportunity.😏

Monami knew that Karan is getting angry and she also knew that Karan plus anger is not a very good combination because she has seen that already by herself.

Monami said, trying to defuse the matter...

Monami - Thik hai to bahar nahi jate hai yahi lunch kar lete hai..... What do you think guys???

And Karan completely lost it. He Picked up Monami on his shoulder and started to walk away. Gautam was shocked seeing Karan like this. Monami was shouting on him as the people were watching them out of curiosity...

Monami (Shouted loudly) - KARAN MUJHE NICHE UTARIYE.... ABHI!!!!!!

Gautam saw them going away. He said...

Gautam (Slowly with a smile) - HAVE FUN MONA DARLING!!!😏

.............................................................

Karan wasn't paying any attention, neither to people around them nor to Monami. He was going towards her cabin only. Monami was continuously shouting...

Monami - WHAT THE HELL, KARAN!!! MUJHE NICHE UTARIYE. AAP SAMAJHTE KYA HAI APNE AAPKO???

He took her in his arms now from his shoulder. They reached her cabin. Karan entered inside and put Monami on the sofa and locked the door from inside.

Karan turned towards her and saw her sitting on the sofa angrily. Monami looked at him and shouted at him...

Monami - AAPKO KYA LAGTA HAI KE AAP ZABARDASTI KARENGE AUR MAIN KUCH NAHI KARUNGI, HAA???

Listening this, Karan's expressions drastically changed. Monami saw this and got a little scared. Karan was looking at her with anger in his eyes...

.............................................................

Here's the next part guys...

How was it???

Any suggestions or requests???

Please like and comment and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy & bye - bye dear readers...❤️❤️❤️