12. JEALOUS KHADOOSH SHERGILL - 2

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊

.............................................................

Karan was looking angry and Monami knew that somehow she'd say too much. She tried to rectify herself because Karan was coming near her slowly. She started to say while backing away...

Monami (Hesitantly) - Karan.... mera vo.... vo matlab nahi tha. Main gusse me thi to...

Karan cornered her to the wall and put his hands on both the sides to entrap her. He went near her...

Monami - Karan.....

Karan interrupted her. He put his index finger on her lips and said...

Karan - Shhh.... To tumhe lagta hai ke main tumhare sath zabardasti kar raha hu?

Monami - Dekho Karan...

Karan again interrupted her and said...

Karan - Abhi tak tumne meri zabardasti dekhi hi kaha hai, Monami!!!.... And trust me, tum dekhna chahogi bhi nahi, kyuki tumhe vo acha nahi lagega.

Karan started to play with her hair and said...

Karan - Look Monami, zabardasti to main bhi kar sakta tha and being a mafia king, it's very easy for me to do so... but I won't.

Monami was looking downwards till now but when Karan said this, Monami looked at him in a surprise. She asked...

Monami - What do you mean???

Karan - What I mean is.....

But someone interrupted them by knocking on her cabin door. They both looked at the door and then looked at eachother.

Monami - Karan, koi aaya hai. Mujhe dekhne do.

She pushed him a little and tried to go from there but Karan caught her hand and pulled her towards himself and put his hands on her waist securely. He said....

Karan - Nahi, mujhe tumse baat karni hai. Dusre wait kar sakte hai par main nahi.

Monami - Aur agar koi emergency case hua to??? Koi patient hua to???

Karan reluctantly left her and Monami went to open the door and saw Gautam there on the door.

Gautam pushed Monami a little and entered inside her cabin. Karan saw him and made a face. He wanted to really kill him.

Monami locked the door and asked Gautam....

Monami - What the hell yr, Raheja!!! Mujhe bolkar bhi andar aa sakta tha na, mujhe push karne ki kya zaroorat thi???

Gautam - Tu beth to ja Mahajan. Aur Karan aap khade kyu hai? Bethiye na, ye to humari Mona ka hi cabin hai.

Gautam was still in his teasing mode so, he started his torture on Karan again. Karan was hell angry now. He started to walk towards Gautam in anger but Monami came in between.

Monami (Putting her hand on his shoulder) - Karan, vo mazak kar raha hai. Don't take him seriously.

Gautam saw this but he wasn't ready to leave him yet so, he pulled Monami from him and made her sit on the chair. He leaned at her and said....

Gautam - Vaise Mona darling, tumhe ek baat batani thi....

He was cut short by Karan as he pulled the chair away with Monami and said....

Karan - Tumhe jo bhi baat karni hai, ase hi durse karo.

Monami looked at him pleadingly to stop him from doing this but no use.

Gautam - Okey okey, Mister. Relax karo yar. Mona tujhse mujhe ek emergency case ke baare me baat karni hai.

Monami - Lekin tera to cardio department hai na? Tu emergency case ki baat kyu kar raha hai? Vo to mera department hai.

Gautam - Ha Mona darling but the thing is ke ye emergency case mere dost ki biwi ka hai aur vo log kabhi bhi aate hi hoge.

Monami - Koi details mil sakti hai patient ki?

Gautam - Mujhe bas itna pata hai ke Richa, mere dost ki biwi, usko head injury hui hai. Maine kaha ke unke ghar se yahi hospital sabse nazdik padta hai to yahi aa jao. Vaise bhi main ek bahot hi achi doctor ko janta hu yaha.

He smiled broadly while saying the last line. Karan didn't felt right seeing his smile but he couldn't do anything as they were discussing their work.

Gautam looked at Karan and smiled. It was a genuine smile but Karan was being jealous time and again so, he couldn't differentiate and Gautam's behaviour was also very confusing for him.

Gautam - Aapko khada rehna zaroori nahi hai Karan. Aap beth sakte hai.

Karan - No thanks, main yahi thik hu. Vo kya hai, mujhe meri Rani Sahiba se bada pyaar hai, to mujhe ye bhi dekhna hoga na that koi alien element uske karib na aaye.

Listening this, Monami looked at him in shock and Gautam looked at him in confusion. Monami was shocked because Karan just admitted that he loves her and Gautam was confused as he don't know that who the hell Rani Sahiba is.

Gautam - Aapke kehne ka matlab kya hai, Karan? Aur kon Rani Sahiba?

Karan - Samjhne wale ko ishara hi kafi hai aur ye hai, Monami hai meri Rani Sahiba, the Queen of My Heart!!!

Karan said this with extra smile and Monami knew that it's getting dengerous now. She has to do something to defuse this whole matter or else, Karan won't do anything to her but Gautam will be a myrter soon if she didn't do anything soon...

.............................................................

Gautam's POV____________________

Yar ye kaisa banda hai??? Rani Sahiba??? Really??? Meri Mona kaise survive karegi is bande ke sath puri zindagi???

Par jo bhi ho lagta hai, pyaar to ye janaab bahot karte hai Mona se varna mujhe usse dur karne ke bahane na dhundhte.

Last time hi sahi thoda to tease karna banta hi hai. Meri Mona ko jo ye mujhse humesha ke liye churane wala hai. Thoda to main bhi pareshaan karuga na...😏😏

.............................................................

Monami was going to say something but Gautam spoke up first and said...

Gautam - Mona, tu ye patient dekh le fir mere sath date pe chaliyo. Tujhe sari detail to maine de di hai, ab ye personal baatein to hum kar hi sakte hai.

Tu mere sath date pe chal to tujhe bhi pata chal jayega ke main inse behtar hu.

He shouldn't have done that, Karan lost all his restraints and came at him. Seeing Karan like that, Monami and Gautam stood up. Monami tried to say something...

Monami - Karan vo....

But Karan glared at her and she stoped whatever she was going to say. Karan then came in front of Gautam and said...

Karan (One word at a time)- SHE. IS. MINE!!!

He just said this and twisted Gautam's hand behind him and started to push him out of Monami's cabin. He literally threw him out of her cabin and locked the door from inside again.

Gautam (Caressing his hand in pain) - Ouch.... Yar ye kaisa banda hai? Itna jealous kon hota hai yar? But jo bhi hai, maza bada aaya.

He laughed heartily and left from their to his cabin...

.............................................................

Here's the next part guys...

How was it???

Anything that you guys would love to add to my story or didn't like about my story???🤔

Please like and comment and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy & bye - bye dear readers...❤️❤️❤️