I Follow A Rainbow To A Possible Cult

18. That's how many years (y/n) (l/n) has been on this earth.

18. That's how many years it's been since he's seen his mother.

10. That's the age he was when he was diagnosed with adhd and dyslexia.

26. That's how many seconds it's been since he spotted the rainbow forming directly over his head.

"Pretty" (y/n) muttered as he looked at the rainbow. It was strange, rainbows seemed to have a tendency to appear whenever he was in a peaceful area. This one however seemed different. Something about it was comforting, like a hug.

'Follow it' a female voice whispered in his ear. The boy turned around but didn't see anything. He thought about it for a while before shrugging his shoulders and deciding 'why not?' Maybe the voice speaking to him was a leprechaun who wanted to give him gold.

And so the boy hailed a cab. "Where you headed?" The driver asked as (y/n) entered the car.

(Yep

(Yep. It's Bernie the cab driver. From the LEGO daily bugle. You're welcome)

"Wherever that rainbow ends" the boy replied as he pointed to the rainbow.

"How the hell am I supposed to know where the rainbow ends?" The driver asked as he turned to look back at the kid.

"Follow it. Obviously" (y/n) replied as he pulled a comic book out of his backpack and started reading. The taxi driver rolled his eyes before starting to drive.

An hour later the driver stopped the car and looked back at the kid. "Kid, I ain't driving you anymore. This has gotta be the longest rainbow ever"

"Fine" (y/n) replied with a sigh. He payed the taxi driver before getting out. "Nice day for a walk anyways" he muttered before putting his comic back in his bag and starting his walk.

(Y/n) walked for an hour before slowly lowering himself to the ground and then laying down with a sigh. "Stupid walking... my feet hurt" the boy closed his eyes.

The boy woke up and immediately noticed it was dark out. He then noticed a black winged horse standing above him. "Pony?" The boy muttered sleepily.

 "Pony?" The boy muttered sleepily