I Play Cards With A Gaggle Of Gals

(Just realized I haven't updated this since last year. Time really flys when you become an adult. Feels like I updated this a couple weeks ago)

"All hail me!" (Y/n) demanded as he stretched his arms out. "Your king!"

"Our what?" Clarisse asked as she crossed her arms not bothering to look up.

"You better watch your attitude" Piper shook her head.

"Let the kid have some fun" Hazel argued with the two. "This is better than when he's bored"

"Thank you Hazel" (y/n) hugged the girl as he pat the top of her head.

Hazel smiled at the boy before turning back to her cards. "Piper, any fives?"

"Go fish" Piper replied as she shook her head. Hazel nodded before taking a new card.

"You think anyone has ever played strip go fish?" Clarisse asked out of nowhere. Hazel blushed as she she quickly stood up and covered (y/n)'s ears.

"Ooh, your hands are soft" (y/n) spoke as he leaned into the girls touch.

"I'm sure people have played that" Piper replied with a shrug. "Shouldn't you be the one who's ears are covered?" Piper asked as she turned to Hazel. "You're biologically the youngest one here. And you grew up in the thirties so you're the most sheltered"

"I would not be opposed to someone covering my ears right now" Hazel replied as she tried to will her blush away. "I'll never understand how everyone now is so open. It's absolutely scandalous"

"Can I have my hearing back?" (Y/n) asked as he tried to pry hazels hands off his ears.

Hazel glanced down at the boy before taking her hands off of him. "Thank you" he smiled before looking down at his own cards. "I'm getting bored of this"

"I know a way to spice it up" Clarisse teased trying to get a rise out of hazel.

"Scandalous" Hazel shook her head as Piper laughed. She then looked back to (y/n). "You're the one who asked to play"

"I ask a lot of things" (y/n) shrugged. "Cookie?" He held the plate out to hazel.

"The ones made from the blood of your enemies?" Hazel replied as she put her hands on her hips. (Y/n) nodded. "Sure, why not?" Hazel took a cookie and bit into it. "It's good"

(Y/n) smiled before repositioning himself to be sitting more comfortably and hugging the girls bare legs. She was wearing shorts, not that you needed to know. "And Clari thought this batch was to well done" (y/n) stuck his tongue out at Clarisse.

"Can you let go of me?" Hazel asked as she tried to push the boy away from her.

"You're such a prude Hazel. He's not trying anything, just being nice" Piper said as she shook her head.

Hazel shook her head. "Shut it. It's hard enough for me to kiss someone, even more so to have their head near my crotch" she motioned down to the boy that was hugging her. "Side effect of growing up in the thirties"

"Alright, alright. I'm leaving" (y/n) replied as he pouted and let go of the girl. He stood up.

"Where are you going?" Clarisse asked as she watched the boy.