Slingshot

"We want the truth (y/n)" Piper sighed as she rubbed her forehead in frustration. The rainbow in the sky was only shades of gray, no color to be seen.

"Nobody can get the truth out of me because even I don't know what it is. I keep myself in a constant state of utter confusion" (y/n) replied in a completely serious tone of voice.

"Come on!" Leo groaned. "Just tell us if it was you"

"It was Leo!" (Y/n) quickly pointed at the boy causing Piper to turn to him.

"What?!" Leo replied annoyedly. "No it wasn't!"

"Don't play dumb! You're not as good at it as I am!" (Y/n) replied loudly as he pointed at Leo intimidatingly.

"Alright" Piper got between the two. "It was obviously (y/n). Leo get out of here before you two start really fighting" Leo laughed a bit at the situation before walking away. "Why'd you do it (y/n)?" Piper asked as she crossed her arms. "Why'd you steal my bra?"

"I needed a double barreled slingshot" (y/n) replied honestly. "And your boobs are bigger than hazels so I figured your bra would work better"

Piper groaned. "I'm almost afraid to ask but why did you need a slingshot?" She wasn't even mad, she knew his excuse would be something dumb like this.

"Travis was being rude so I started pelting him with rocks"

Pipers eyes widened. "We don't throw rocks at people (y/n)!"

"Really?" (Y/n) asked confused. "Clari said something different"

"Yeah..." Piper was at a loss for words. "Maybe don't listen to her when it comes to violence. Now give back my bra" the boy pulled it from his pocket and held it out to the girl.

Piper looked down at the item of clothing and sighed. "You stretched it out a lot, it'll never fit me anymore a just keep it. Just don't hurt anyone with it" the rainbow turned back to its usual vibrant colors.

(Y/n) smiled. "Alright. This is the most effective slingshot I've ever had" he shoved the bra back in his pocket. "Thanks Pipes!" He quickly leaned forward and hugged the girl. She hugged back and rolled her eyes.

A moment later the hug broke. "I'm going to go" Piper said as she turned around. "Need to go buy a new bra" she waved before walking off. (Told the two of you I'd use the bra slingshot in a story)

"Bye Pipes!" The boy waved until she was out of view. "Now what do I do?" That's when he spotted the brown skinned girl walking a few yards away. "Hazel!" The gal turned only to see (y/n) now standing right in front of her. "Morning!"

"Morning (y/n)" Hazel replied with a small smile. "Bored again?"

"Very bored. Very very very bored" (y/n) nodded. "Entertain me?"

Hazel shrugged. She didn't have anything better to do anyways. "Alright. What do you want to do?"

"If I knew then I wouldn't be bored" (y/n) shrugged. "Any ideas?"

"We could ask Piper to do something with us" Hazel suggested.

"Nah. She's out buying a new slingshot" (y/n) replied.

Hazel took a moment to think of something that the boy may like to do. "Want to play hide and seek?" Before she could even get a response back the boy had disappeared. "Alrighty then" Hazel nodded before counting to twenty.

Once she finished counting Hazel was on the hunt. She left no stone unturned on her search to find the boy, that however made it infuriating when she couldn't find him. "How the heck did he just disappear?" Hazel mumbled to herself.

Half an hour later Hazel really regretted this whole thing. "(Y/n)?! Come out! I give up!" She called and called but got no reply. "(Y/n)!" She walked towards the cabins only to spot the boy asleep leaned against the back wall of the Iris cabin.

Once she was standing over the boy she sighed, happy she had found him. He was kinda cute when he was asleep. She knew she wouldn't be able to pick him up so she sat down beside him and lay her head on his shoulder. She sighed before closing her eyes and falling asleep.

Word count: 718